Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    Lol he acts "cool" and just throws in words but then he says hey I don't want this person to reply to me LOL. Hatred, hatred all the way it's fascinating.
    You're so childish. Why don't you want me to reply to you? Because you know that I'd prove you wrong?

Mate. Give ideas? Why don't you give ideas instead of involving yourself in matters you don't care about? You know what's funny? You say you've seen this helix debate everywhere and you're tired of it bla bla. Then why don't you stop commenting about it ? Why do you keep involving yourself? Go give good ideas or comment something useful instead. I already gave the neccassry ideas to Cinco about helix in my thread. It's not like we just jumped on forums and said BRING BACK HELIX without explaining why it should be back dude.

You know what. Let me break it down for you. "Working" for helix you say? I already have one and I could get more but I'm not willing to do that knowing that it might be back eventually. You get it? Guess what happened to buying certain things thinking it will be rare? It's not a thing anymore atleast for me. I remember one of the biggest losses I had, when valentine vanities first came and I bought a bunch of the outfits to have more than two of each atleast (not for plat) which was expensive at the time, and yes because I thought they'll be "rare" but nope. Afterwards they came back for 3 times after that. I bought 2 electric centipedes for 700mil around 2 months ago, now it's 30mil on auction. And I was one of the people who said sure it should be back since it just came once . So I clearly don't care about "having extremely rare items" I just think the game took a turn to this kind of system and that system should apply to everything, including helix without exception. I lost a lot already and I'm just accepting it, that's how a game works like Cinco said. Items don't die. Why do you think I bought more than one ? Because I thought they'll be rare. No they were not. Ofcourse I can keep giving examples but I think you get the point by now. I'm not complaining here I'm just giving you examples of what happens when you actually own major priced items (which you never had that's why you don't understand this thread) So how can I make sure that helix will never come back ?? It will eventually. So I agree it should come back already, instead of leaving us hanging like that. Not sure what to buy or what to invest on, what to merch for, etc. Helix has to come back. Every item in the game even level cap items like vykryth became a drop in halloween events and now it costs 30k on auction. It was a level cap item just like helix so saying helix is a cap item is no excuse.

We want helix back not only because we think it's a cool item, not because we can't afford it, but so it fixes the market which needs fixing! You get it now ? Stop saying it's a low level item bla bla. Nobody cares about that if you still haven't realised. We just want the prices fixed, equality for every item in the game, and that's it.
    Ppl don't want you to reply cause you are annoying ASF

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Warzone; 09-02-2020 at 06:46 PM.