Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Vanity ideas for the forgotten vanity event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Every Individual has their own playstyle, being a collector is one. Collectors and veterans defend where they stand irrespective of gold. So for you to codemn every other collector by describing them simply as one who just 'afks', 'cries', 'king of Arlor? is disrespectful. You never once considered the time and effort invested to obtain those 'cool appearances' you speak. Instead of wanting things easy, rather pay the price.

Nice job nitpicking 3 phrases and ignoring the rest of the paragraph

Unsure what WoW has anything to do with this? Read it again, I told you what WoW has to do with this

For all I know that game, and any other role playing or Mmorpg game within also contains a broad array of discontinued collectibles that no one wants back besides individuals like you who disregards collectors, only thinking of anything nice right beside them, in an instant. Wrong, you clearly don't know anything about WoW. There is no broad array of discontinued collectibles. That's my point. WoW is more successful BECAUSE THEY DON'T have a broad array of discontinued collectibles. "For all I know that game, and any other role playing game"? Skyrim is a role playing game, there is no such thing as a discontinued collectible in Skyrim. You must not know much about role playing games. And given that the majority of the community is happy about this event, there must be a lot of individuals like me.

You're thoroughly turning a blind eye if you hold all those who've been collecting discontinued, old and distinctive entities then to wholly re-release exact looking stuff for every second player to have is right, just because you believe in a fallacious and flawed philosophical doctrine that favors your narrative self, so to speak..

Lol you think taking the action that yields the greatest amount of good for the greatest number of people is flawed? You either don't understand what utilitarianism is or you think the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many which just shows what kind of person you are. So which is it?

For all we know the game needs a thousand more important additions, and not to approach something that isn't broken..

Tc...

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Good job misrepresenting my post and ignoring 98% of the substance lmao. Regardless, this event is a success and will assuredly be repeated in the future with other items.
    Last edited by Lawpvp; 09-04-2020 at 11:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Good job misrepresenting my post and ignoring 98% of the substance lmao. Regardless, this event is a success and will assuredly be repeated in the future with other items.
    You really shouldn't be talking to me regarding how a company should run their own game, for all we know Cinco knows which collectibles not to release as he acknowledges this sub-community of collectors which the masses wrongly disregard.

And no, I completely paraphrased what you said, basically you want things right beside you in an instant just cause they simply 'look cool' like as if thats justifiable against what the rest had handled these collectibles by the season they were discontinued.

Lastly, stop hogging this theory into this just because it favors your narrative sense. We aren't talking about discrimination or prejudice where this coherently take place. Utilitarianism conflicts other moral principles and violates the standards of justice, it also places equal value on people making it fundementally flawed. I'm done here.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 09-04-2020 at 08:13 PM.

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #63
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Thanks everyone! I'm going to close this one down before it gets more heated. As always, the thoughts and feedback are much appreciated.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com