Thread: Balancing the game against Cheaters in bots!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Balancing the game against Cheaters in bots!

Problem 1) ever time I make a new char for extra bank storage I have to pay 5 plats for new char and 50 plats for 500 inventory slots. That would cost me 12$ dollars per char I make for space

Problem 1.a player b would just make a new char on new count and get 300 storage for free because they get the char 50 slots and the bank space no charge.

Possible Solution add a in game fee for players that transfer or selling item to our main account or other players base on the value of the items or gold amount. Limit transition of maximum amount free player can trade or sell and daily gold cap they can make or sell base on there level. Also a monthly cap. They can not resell any event items unless they bought it (unlock that item on there account) unless they unlocked the max bags like everyone else on at least one char on that account

Problem 2) bots are buying up all good item and selling for cash and I’m not able to buy items I want with out them being mark up 1000 times the regular price it seems.

Solution 2) all items have a price which what that item can be sold for increase by players buy a maximum or decrease of 5 percent only. . Game charge a 35 percent fee on items over 20m 45 percent on item 100m. If a plat set cost 600 plats let us sell it to vendor for quick cash for 10m gold

Problem 3) I can’t sell my items at fair market value because bots are buying up all the similar items with gold/money they made selling gold and crashing cs price to lower price to buy even cheaper to sell high after event ends.

Solution b) limit the amount of sets items/boxies/crates that we can buy from c.s daily. Set fix price on items equal to value of plats spent on it. Items that are being sold more then what the game recommend paying for them are highlighted in red for over price , green is fair deal , blue is under value and black mean do not buy this items u can get free or cheaper when event comes back!!!

Problem4) I’m think there is a lot of botting.

Solution4) all account must be link to a email and verified phone somehow. Number can be update thew email.

Problem 5) I see a lot of massage saying I’m been scan in game for my account.

Solution 5) account require a Authenticator ever time we log in all account being played must have a IP address to help recover to right person.

This does not stop buying or selling account but instead pumps some fear into account buyer knowing that the seller can get there account back at anytime. This with a massage when we log in saying previous owners can always retrieve there lost and stolen account-no sharing passwords etc..

Problem 6) people are feeling scam when cheaters on multiple account in town are telling them there new items is only worth x amount and when (bots/cheaters control markets are raising c.s price when it benfits them and lowering it when it benfits them to hustle items from new, young ,vulnerable especially. 600 plat black star birth day present items being hustle .....

Solution6) a fixed price of items. Some items maybe can only be traded when that event or item is back in game for plats.

Problem 7) I can’t find the item I want to buy because bots/cheater are hording.

Solution 7) since bots/cheaters are taking advantage of discontinued and selling accounts that have items that are character bond for real world money. Place all discontinued and event items into permanent plat store

Solution7 a) item can be free (non tradable) or cheaper during time of event then once they hit permanently plat store

Problem 8) I been muted but cant communicate with my friends.

Solution 8) since sometime mute can happen cause u say words like puke or something else that’s not really Inappropriate to say give us way more emotion it’s 2020 and emotes are hot now.

Problem 9) some people spam a drawing of a big drawing in trade window so we cant see what other people are selling and can bid on the item.
    And when ask why did u spam that they reply just showing my friend how to draw this or that

Solution 9) add pic emotes we can send in chat window

Problem 10) I can’t buy black dragon set or get a human face

Only answer to 10) return black dragon and human face proof how black dragon and other items like thunder hammer are being sold for large amount of cash on black market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-02-2020 at 06:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Authenticator is a good idea! But literally everything else you said is nonsensical with absolutely no critical thought or reasoning to validate the solutions
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Problem )On black market sites people can buy gold for like .45 cent u.s money. In game it cost like 40 bucks just to buy 250k gold

Possible answer to this problem is by adding a new black market vendor that sells gold about .5-.10 cent u.s for 1 million. Also this vendor sell discontinued items for plat or equivalent for plat and non tradable for equal gold (the gold value would be equal to the price it cost to buy gold in game with plat.!1 plat equal x amount of gold.

And add back items that cost a lot of gold like that time when when we use to be able to buy items with gold.. after event like weapons and stuff.

Balancing bots with honest and good players. I rather have pocket legend profit on the gold instead of cheaters and bots
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-02-2020 at 05:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Problem) some complain pvp is dead. I use to love pvp 10 but now I can’t cause I don’t have the discontinued good gear and rich bots are probably hording and jacking up the price of these needed items. When I was one of the few with qtr weapon one shooting everyone u brought qtr back over and over and over which I’m glad u did.

Possible answer) return discontinued so people are able to buy the gear they want or farm it so there can be some what more balance fights. There use to be a return if best pvp gear ever year - the holloween armor which is useless now- bring valintine back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Problem 1110) I wanna pvp at level 110 biut when I do I keep dying because I can’t afford to buy the enchants. Because gold bots/ cheats buy all the good enchants and raise the price of the items.

Possible answer) let us for the price of 400 plats lock in and choose what ever enchants we want. That’s a fair price.
    This gives us more plats left over to buy sets we want

Last edited by Hjable; 09-02-2020 at 06:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Problem )On black market sites people can buy gold for like .45 cent u.s money. In game it cost like 40 bucks just to buy 250k gold

Possible answer to this problem is by adding a new black market vendor that sells gold about .5-.10 cent u.s for 1 million. Also this vendor sell discontinued items for plat or equivalent for plat and non tradable for equal gold (the gold value would be equal to the price it cost to buy gold in game with plat.!1 plat equal x amount of gold.

And add back items that cost a lot of gold like that time when when we use to be able to buy items with gold.. after event like weapons and stuff.

Balancing bots with honest and good players. I rather have pocket legend profit on the gold instead of cheaters and bots
    So poof I guess what people wanna see and how this can balance the game for honest player check out the pic below

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Problem 1) ever time I make a new char for extra bank storage I have to pay 5 plats for new char and 50 plats for 500 inventory slots. That would cost me 12$ dollars per char I make for space

Problem 1.a player b would just make a new char on new count and get 300 storage for free because they get the char 50 slots and the bank space no charge.

Possible Solution add a in game fee for players that transfer or selling item to our main account or other players base on the value of the items or gold amount. Limit transition of maximum amount free player can trade or sell and daily gold cap they can make or sell base on there level. Also a monthly cap. They can not resell any event items unless they bought it (unlock that item on there account) unless they unlocked the max bags like everyone else on at least one char on that account

Problem 2) bots are buying up all good item and selling for cash and I’m not able to buy items I want with out them being mark up 1000 times the regular price it seems.

Solution 2) all items have a price which what that item can be sold for increase by players buy a maximum or decrease of 5 percent only. . Game charge a 35 percent fee on items over 20m 45 percent on item 100m. If a plat set cost 600 plats let us sell it to vendor for quick cash for 10m gold

Problem 3) I can’t sell my items at fair market value because bots are buying up all the similar items with gold/money they made selling gold and crashing cs price to lower price to buy even cheaper to sell high after event ends.

Solution b) limit the amount of sets items/boxies/crates that we can buy from c.s daily. Set fix price on items equal to value of plats spent on it. Items that are being sold more then what the game recommend paying for them are highlighted in red for over price , green is fair deal , blue is under value and black mean do not buy this items u can get free or cheaper when event comes back!!!

Problem4) I’m think there is a lot of botting.

Solution4) all account must be link to a email and verified phone somehow. Number can be update thew email.

Problem 5) I see a lot of massage saying I’m been scan in game for my account.

Solution 5) account require a Authenticator ever time we log in all account being played must have a IP address to help recover to right person.

This does not stop buying or selling account but instead pumps some fear into account buyer knowing that the seller can get there account back at anytime. This with a massage when we log in saying previous owners can always retrieve there lost and stolen account-no sharing passwords etc..

Problem 6) people are feeling scam when cheaters on multiple account in town are telling them there new items is only worth x amount and when (bots/cheaters control markets are raising c.s price when it benfits them and lowering it when it benfits them to hustle items from new, young ,vulnerable especially. 600 plat black star birth day present items being hustle .....

Solution6) a fixed price of items. Some items maybe can only be traded when that event or item is back in game for plats.

Problem 7) I can’t find the item I want to buy because bots/cheater are hording.

Solution 7) since bots/cheaters are taking advantage of discontinued and selling accounts that have items that are character bond for real world money. Place all discontinued and event items into permanent plat store

Solution7 a) item can be free (non tradable) or cheaper during time of event then once they hit permanently plat store

Problem 8) I been muted but cant communicate with my friends.

Solution 8) since sometime mute can happen cause u say words like puke or something else that’s not really Inappropriate to say give us way more emotion it’s 2020 and emotes are hot now.

Problem 9) some people spam a drawing of a big drawing in trade window so we cant see what other people are selling and can bid on the item.
    And when ask why did u spam that they reply just showing my friend how to draw this or that

Solution 9) add pic emotes we can send in chat window

Problem 10) I can’t buy black dragon set or get a human face

Only answer to 10) return black dragon and human face proof how black dragon and other items like thunder hammer are being sold for large amount of cash on black market

Once in a while, we get that one guy who thinks he knows everything about PL. Don’t be that guy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SillyJuan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SillyJuan View Post
    Once in a while, we get that one guy who thinks he knows everything about PL. Don’t be that guy.
    You understand.
    raid that roach

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Reading this thread is such a terrible idea. There's no point and main reason on how the problems will fix lol and now you're adding new items besides bd, human faces and pas and it's the sg hammer what a shame suggestion.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Islamiyah24 View Post
    Reading this thread is such a terrible idea. There's no point and main reason on how the problems will fix lol and now you're adding new items besides bd, human faces and pas and it's the sg hammer what a shame suggestion.
    Good point

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk