Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
What I meant when I said “The originals keep their value” was they keep there moral value. Since you collectors adore these armors so much. STS releasing them shouldn’t be a problem since you truly value your item so much?

I’m confused, it’s not that I’m lazy, I actually owned* 2 brown heraldic sets and even got my hands on a crier vest. I didn’t keep them because in my eyes you can’t do anything with them besides stand around with them in town and or keep them as house furniture. I actually like to play the game... I want to run maps using these rare and unique items then just sit there and look pretty... I never once claimed to be a collector. You’re welcome to read my posts.

I Recolor and redesign, these old school armors because to me they’re more aesthetically appealing than anything made within these past 4 years combined. People don’t want them because of their rarity and gold value, they want them for there aesthetics.

I also now own a frank vest and I wouldn’t care if it got rereleased since I actually morally value my item(s) since most of you so called “collectors” tend to lack of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You sold em then..... you asking for recolors and adaptation I see what you did there

sneaky sneaky.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk