Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hahaha cry time for collectors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I don’t entirely understand what you’re trying to get at here? They’re releasing vanity variants of actual armors/weapons. Meaning the originals will still keep their value. Also true collectors would value their item(s) no matter what STS decides. If you don’t value your item then you’re not a true collector.

On a side note, I wouldn’t care if STS rereleased rare/expensive items. I actually value my items, if STS wants to rerelease so be it.

On a side note, if STS did rerelease the rare/expensive items it would be vanity variants of them. Meaning you would still have the original, and others would have the vanity version of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your posts are full of contradictions firstly, you expect items to maintain their value by releasing copies? You obviously must not understand the basics of simple economics.

Secondly Sts cleary wants to REFRAIN from rereleasing valuable items, you and the rest of these lazy people are the only ones begging for sts to rerelease them in any form so that you can get it for 1/10 the cost and effort.

You should really be the last one trying to claim being a collector, I’ve never once seen or heard of your “Collection”, And your recolors of lb sets is evident enough that your obsession with these items is higher than your will to actually earn it legitimately.

If you haven’t made anything for yourself in your time playing AL, don’t cry and moan for the rarest items to come easy. It’s your problem.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I’m not a true collector. People have wanted vanity versions of these armors since 2013 and I’m one of these people. I understand your point that “no one” will want to buy them for 100m while the vanity variant is 100k and it’s also a vanity. That why I’d recommend STS to make the vanity versions untradable and or add the Vanity Shard turning already existing armors into vanities.

I think shard is good idea but if i am not wrong mod stated that it will take lots of effort to convert every item to have vainty versions of it. Hope they will do. Also hope they never re rrlease even non tradable ones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default Hahaha cry time for collectors

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    Your posts are full of contradictions firstly, you expect items to maintain their value by releasing copies? You obviously must not understand the basics of simple economics.

Secondly Sts cleary wants to REFRAIN from rereleasing valuable items, you and the rest of these lazy people are the only ones begging for sts to rerelease them in any form so that you can get it for 1/10 the cost and effort.

You should really be the last one trying to claim being a collector, I’ve never once seen or heard of your “Collection”, And your recolors of lb sets is evident enough that your obsession with these items is higher than your will to actually earn it legitimately.

If you haven’t made anything for yourself in your time playing AL, don’t cry and moan for the rarest items to come easy. It’s your problem.
    What I meant when I said “The originals keep their value” was they keep there moral value. Since you collectors adore these armors so much. STS releasing them shouldn’t be a problem since you truly value your item so much?

I’m confused, it’s not that I’m lazy, I actually owned* 2 brown heraldic sets and even got my hands on a crier vest. I didn’t keep them because in my eyes you can’t do anything with them besides stand around with them in town and or keep them as house furniture. I actually like to play the game... I want to run maps using these rare and unique items then just sit there and look pretty... I never once claimed to be a collector. You’re welcome to read my posts.

I Recolor and redesign, these old school armors because to me they’re more aesthetically appealing than anything made within these past 4 years combined. People don’t want them because of their rarity and gold value, they want them for there aesthetics.

I also now own a frank vest and I wouldn’t care if it got rereleased since I actually morally value my item(s) since most of you so called “collectors” tend to lack of.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXxrriottxXX View Post
    I think shard is good idea but if i am not wrong mod stated that it will take lots of effort to convert every item to have vainty versions of it. Hope they will do. Also hope they never re rrlease even non tradable ones.
    Its to late already.. The shard idea was such a great idea and seen so many topics about it. There were a lot positive feedbacks and i even saw a dev taking it in consideration for future plans. Returning collectables as a tradeable vanity without having to own the item ruined this whole concept. Feels like they used these vanitys as a temp solution to turn a weak event with weak rewards into something okish..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What I meant when I said “The originals keep their value” was they keep there moral value. Since you collectors adore these armors so much. STS releasing them shouldn’t be a problem since you truly value your item so much?

I’m confused, it’s not that I’m lazy, I actually owned* 2 brown heraldic sets and even got my hands on a crier vest. I didn’t keep them because in my eyes you can’t do anything with them besides stand around with them in town and or keep them as house furniture. I actually like to play the game... I want to run maps using these rare and unique items then just sit there and look pretty... I never once claimed to be a collector. You’re welcome to read my posts.

I Recolor and redesign, these old school armors because to me they’re more aesthetically appealing than anything made within these past 4 years combined. People don’t want them because of their rarity and gold value, they want them for there aesthetics.

I also now own a frank vest and I wouldn’t care if it got rereleased since I actually morally value my item(s) since most of you so called “collectors” tend to lack of.

You sold em then..... you asking for recolors and adaptation I see what you did there

sneaky sneaky.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

You’re trying to act as if you were’t claiming to be new collector awhile back, saving up for brown heraldic? Don’t flipflop your character.

Moral values are different for every individual but these items come at bigger costs than your moral values. When people take the time to play for months and years, spending their gold on what they’ve felt was a unique item that not much other people cared for slowly increases in rarity and price, now everybody cares about these items at this point? Nobody cared about their aesthetics when these collectables were between 500k-5m, they don’t now; simply the fact that these items have reached ultra rare status with a price tag behind it.

If you truly cared about making your “aesthetic” recolors for that reason alone then why price them for thousands of platinum each in your multiple threads? Why put such high value on them? There will always be a baseline value when it comes to the rarity of these items, no matter what your intentions are. It isn’t fair to the people who’ve legitimately collected these items over the years.

Sidenote: Nobody asked to see pictures of things you once wore, don’t make this is into a measurement game. You won’t win (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inspiron View Post
    You sold em then..... you asking for recolors and adaptation I see what you did there

sneaky sneaky.

I go both ways, Vanity shard, Vanity for plat, Recolor, Redesign it doesn’t matter to me. As long as they do it. And yes I sold them, because I see frank having better value since I can where it anywhere. You’re indeed right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default Hahaha cry time for collectors

You’re trying to act as if you were’t claiming to be new collector awhile back, saving up for brown heraldic? Don’t flipflop your character.

Moral values are different for every individual but these items come at bigger costs than your moral values. When people take the time to play for months and years, spending their gold on what they’ve felt was a unique item that not much other people cared for slowly increases in rarity and price, now everybody cares about these items at this point? Nobody cared about their aesthetics when these collectables were between 500k-5m, they don’t now; simply the fact that these items have reached ultra rare status with a price tag behind it.

If you truly cared about making your “aesthetic” recolors for that reason alone then why price them for thousands of platinum each in your multiple threads? Why put such high value on them? There will always be a baseline value when it comes to the rarity of these items, no matter what your intentions are. It isn’t fair to the people who’ve legitimately collected these items over the years.

Sidenote: Nobody asked to see pictures of things you once wore, don’t make this is into a measurement game. You won’t win (:
    I started “collecting” back in 2017. Back then I didn’t have much gold. So I couldn’t get any of the rare good stuff like crier or epic heraldic for that matter. But over the past 2 years I started saving up more and more till what you see what I have now. I “worked hard” to get these items when I realIzed after a few weeks/months later after having these I got bored since I spent everything I had buying them and not being able to use them anywhere else. In other words I didn’t value them as I did with vanities.

Also, people did value these rare armors when they were 500k-5million gold that’s why we have been asking for STS to do something like this for the past 7 years since 2013. So this concept of wanting vanity versions of the armors isn’t anything new...

The pictures were meant to prove a point. Obviously I’m not the richest person in the game.

(Edit: I put high platinum value on my artwork, so it’s most likely to be acknowledged by the devs, to give them ideas on what else they can do to make them more money, up to them what they do next.)

The point was, I actually did “work hard” I’m not just looking for “the easy way” to get these items that you claim I’m trying to do. I can afford most of these items like you can. Again, this whole thread and argument and or the people complaining on forum about this are extremely overreacting. Cinco already stated that they’re not rereleasing the rare and expensive items back in AL. So all these battle crys, pitch forks, torches are not necessary or even needed...

Also, this isn’t a wealthy contest trying to prove who’s “richer”. Don’t get off topic. Besides if STS were to rerelease lb vanities I bet you’d write a whole book on forum on how it’s “unfair” that your yeti would be worth 100k while I’d be happy rocking 20 frank sets in my home.

“We’re not the same”.

I play the game to have fun, just like I would any other game I find enjoyment playing. If you’re not enjoying the game. Take a break and then come back after you’re a bit more relaxed.

Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 09-03-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I started “collecting” back in 2017. Back then I didn’t have much gold. So I couldn’t get any of the rare good stuff like crier or epic heraldic for that matter. But over the past 2 years I started saving up more and more till what you see what I have now. I “worked hard” to get these items when I realIzed after a few weeks/months later after having these I got bored since I spent everything I had buying them and not being able to use them anywhere else. In other words I didn’t value them as I did with vanities.

Also, people did value these rare armors when they were 500k-5million gold that’s why we have been asking for STS to do something like this for the past 7 years since 2013. So this concept of wanting vanity versions of the armors isn’t anything new...

The pictures were meant to prove a point. Obviously I’m not the richest person in the game.

The point was, I actually did “work hard” I’m not just looking for “the easy way” to get these items that you claim I’m trying to do. I can afford most of these items like you can. Again, this whole thread and argument and or the people complaining on forum about this are extremely overreacting. Cinco already stated that they’re not rereleasing the rare and expensive items back in AL. So all these battle crys, pitch forks, torches are not necessary or even needed...

Also, this isn’t a wealthy contest trying to prove who’s “richer”. Don’t get off topic. Besides if STS were to rerelease lb vanities I bet you’d write a whole book on forum on how it’s “unfair” that your yeti would be worth 100k while I’d be happy rocking 20 frank sets in my home.

“We’re not the same”.

I play the game to have fun, just like I would any other game I find enjoyment playing. If you’re not enjoying the game. Take a break and then come back after you’re a bit more relaxed.

I have plenty of fun collecting, I began collecting since early 2014 and anyone else from that time can agree that they weren’t as desired as they are now, I wonder why. .

To depict the “Pro recolor/rerelease” player:

“Hard working player”
    Name:  AB6F6FEF-290A-4E1B-B4BC-00B841ED1CB8.jpeg
Views: 208
Size:  129.5 KB

“Has moral values”
    Name:  0BE28F2C-A705-44A5-A419-2183726A8DB5.jpeg
Views: 213
Size:  134.2 KB
    5 months later~
    Name:  E6167D54-ADAA-4E8B-9FCD-C35BD4D22F4A.jpeg
Size:  178.7 KB
    2 months after~
    Name:  8FA0CABD-2E02-4E2D-8F08-CECB16CD3F0F.jpeg
Views: 209
Size:  38.6 KB

These pictures prove a better point.

And don’t worry yourself with my wealth or financial status, I have more than enough to not worry about a vanity re-release but that doesn’t make it anymore correct (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I have plenty of fun collecting, I began collecting since early 2014 and anyone else from that time can agree that they weren’t as desired as they are now, I wonder why. .

“Hard working player”

“Has moral values”
    5 months later~
    2 months after~

And don’t worry yourself with my wealth or financial status, I have more than enough to not worry about a vanity re-release but that doesn’t make it anymore correct (:

“Hard working player”

“Has moral values”
    5 months later~
    2 months after~

I sold them to get frank set? What’s your point?

I only said make them untradable so people such as yourself don’t have a heart attack and lite up STS with multiple threads about the subject as of most people are doing right now... for panicking for nothing.

Are you shaming me for buying platinum??? Now that’s just...I’m speechless.... XD well I don’t know what to tell you on that one to be honest. I work IRL, I spend money in AL, because I find it fun?? I really don’t know what to tell you.

That’s fine that you have more than enough to money. If that’s the case why are you complaining?..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I go both ways, Vanity shard, Vanity for plat, Recolor, Redesign it doesn’t matter to me. As long as they do it. And yes I sold them, because I see frank having better value since I can where it anywhere. You’re indeed right.

True colors here lmao theripoffking.

Just leave them alone. They don't really have effect on overall game experience its all about bragging, and let the bragging have its price.

Don't rip off the people you sold to. Stop sugar coating your "GOOD" intentions, I can see your motives through and through.

Last edited by Inspiron; 09-03-2020 at 07:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

True colors here lmao theripoffking.

Just leave them alone. They don't really have effect on overall game experience its all about bragging, and let the bragging have its price.

Don't rip off the people you sold to.

How am I ripping them off??? The person who bought both my heraldic sets already sold 1 of them for 280m. also, “exactly they don’t have any effect on overall game experience it’s all about bragging” precisely. Also I will mention again, CINCO already SAID, they’re NOT RERELEASING the RARE and EXPENSIVE items... meaning this entire post and conversation is pointless to begin with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

How am I ripping them off??? The person who bought both my heraldic sets already sold 1 of them for 280m. also, “exactly they don’t have any effect on overall game experience it’s all about bragging” precisely. Also I will mention again, CINCO already SAID, they’re NOT RERELEASING the RARE and EXPENSIVE items... meaning this entire post and conversation is pointless to begin with.

Yup your cries of re-releasing or adapting old design are also pointless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Yup your cries of re-releasing or adapting old design are also pointless.

That’s why I stopped... I made a whole thread about “My last suggestion(Vanity related)” a few months ago.

Also, I would like to know what exactly are my motives? I already stated if they were to bring back lb vanities I wouldn’t care either (I own a Frank Vest *Right at this moment*).

The reason I sold my “collectables” was so I could afford Frank Set. Which I finally have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I sold them to get frank set? What’s your point?

I only said make them untradable so people such as yourself don’t have a heart attack and lite up STS with multiple threads about the subject as of most people are doing right now... for panicking for nothing.

Are you shaming me for buying platinum??? Now that’s just...I’m speechless.... XD well I don’t know what to tell you on that one to be honest. I work IRL, I spend money in AL, because I find it fun?? I really don’t know what to tell you.

That’s fine that you have more than enough to money. If that’s the case why are you complaining?..

You try to talk badly about people not agreeing but you only bother when it’s convenient for you, it’s selfish. How you flipflop between not making items tradable when it affects yourself then switching after when you’ve sold your collectables. Lol

Im not shaming anybody, but it’s a good thing you realize how buying platinum for the majority of what you own isn’t hard work at all. If only you’d be more humble, but that’s asking a lot coming from this guy.

Im not complaining because I think Im losing some investment. It’s not correct to cater to people who’ve put in no effort at all for the things that others have given everything for; all these items are achievable with enough effort,time,money but so many aren’t willing to give it.

When a Dev has to literally address you for asking for ridiculous requests, knowing fully about this topic and yet you continue to ask, you are a beggar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

You try to talk badly about people not agreeing but you only bother when it’s convenient for you, it’s selfish. How you flipflop between not making items tradable when it affects yourself then switching after when you’ve sold your collectables. Lol

Im not shaming anybody, but it’s a good thing you realize how buying platinum for the majority of what you own isn’t hard work at all. If only you’d be more humble, but that’s asking a lot coming from this guy.

Im not complaining because I think Im losing some investment. It’s not correct to cater to people who’ve put in no effort at all for the things that others have given everything for; all these items are achievable with enough effort,time,money but so many aren’t willing to give it.

When a Dev has to literally address you for asking for ridiculous requests, knowing fully about this topic and yet you continue to ask, you are a beggar.
    I don’t talk bad about anyone. If I had I apologize. It’s selfish? You’re doing the exact same thing the only difference is that you want the opposite of what I want. That’s selfish behavior as-well, it goes both ways. I said even if they rereleased LB vanities I still wouldn’t care... that’s me saying that while I’m owning a Frank Vest. Your point is invalid.

Actually buying platinum, you could argue is hard work. Considering your using your own hard earned money on an in-game currency such as platinum.

I put enough time and effort (3 years) to get the items I have. And yet I’m with them on rereleasing them and that makes me selfish because?..

Yes, I should become more humble because I want people to have as much fun as I’m having wearing these items. It’s the opposite, you should become more humble, this is a game. Games are meant to be fun, if you’re not having fun. Why keep playing?

I only expressed my opinion. If You don’t like my opinion oh well, if I don’t like your opinion that’s fine too. Everyone is welcomed to have their own thoughts on things, good or bad.

Like I said Cinco, already commented on this saying, he will not bring back any RARE or EXPENSIVE items... meaning all this is pointless to begin with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I don’t talk bad about anyone. If I had I apologize. It’s selfish? You’re doing the exact same thing the only difference is that you want the opposite of what I want. That’s selfish behavior as-well, it goes both ways. I said even if they rereleased LB vanities I still wouldn’t care... that’s me saying that while I’m owning a Frank Vest. Your point is invalid.

Actually buying platinum, you could argue is hard work. Considering your using your own hard earned money on an in-game currency such as platinum.

I put enough time and effort (3 years) to get the items I have. And yet I’m with them on rereleasing them and that makes me selfish because?..

Yes, I should become more humble because I want people to have as much fun as I’m having wearing these items. It’s the opposite, you should become more humble, this is a game. Games are meant to be fun, if you’re not having fun. Why keep playing?

I only expressed my opinion. If You don’t like my opinion oh well, if I don’t like your opinion that’s fine too. Everyone is welcomed to have their own thoughts on things, good or bad.

Like I said Cinco, already commented on this saying, he will not bring back any RARE or EXPENSIVE items... meaning all this is pointless to begin with.

You’re belittling collectors for wanting to protect their items from becoming worthless, it’s clear you don’t have any understanding of it by simply merching them for profit. You can stand alone smiling losing everything you’ve worked for if that’s what you’d like but don’t expect everyone else to.

You’re attempting to change your intentions so that it’s better for everyone to enjoy the game? I don’t see the large amounts of people quitting because they can’t play wearing the most expensive vanity or having the best collections. If anyone wants to complain they’ve played this entire time and haven’t made anything for themselves then it’s their fault.

Continue backpedalling to Cinco’s comment, have you realized yet it’s directed to people who share your same opinion?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

You’re belittling collectors for wanting to protect their items from becoming worthless, it’s clear you don’t have any understanding of it by simply merching them for profit. You can stand alone smiling losing everything you’ve worked for if that’s what you’d like but don’t expect everyone else to.

You’re attempting to change your intentions so that it’s better for everyone to enjoy the game? I don’t see the large amounts of people quitting because they can’t play wearing the most expensive vanity or having the best collections. If anyone wants to complain they’ve played this entire time and haven’t made anything for themselves then it’s their fault.

Continue backpedalling to Cinco’s comment, have you realized yet it’s directed to people who share your same opinion?
    I didn’t even “Merch” my brown Heraldic sets.. I sold them for way less than I bought them for... most of you so called “collectors” aren’t even collectors all you care about merching the armor to sell it later on for profit you don’t value them for the rarity and uniqueness all you care about is making extra gold. Like I said I’m with it for old items coming back. LB included... we already have 3 different versions of Ice Golem. Why can’t we have 3 different versions of yeti and all lb items too?

You’re taking this way too seriously. It’s only a game.

I keep backpedaling to Cinco’s comment because at the end of the day this argument we’re having is pointless. I’ve been trying to argue with you this entire time. Your opinion this, my opinion that. Let’s just finish this foolishness.

“What’s your point”??? Is my question to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

My point is to stop begging for recolors and rereleasing items, it’s distasteful. If you feel your opinion is pointless then you’re free to stop giving it anytime sts gives attention to the community.

I don’t feel like it’s pointless to defend my statements (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I stopped giving vanity suggestions a few months ago. It’s up to STS to do what they feel is best for the game. In the end, money talks. Like it always has. If STS sees their opportunity to make money they’ll do it. They have to eat too... Wether you “collectors” like it not. My opinion isn’t pointless the argument we have is, in fact my opinion is more relevant considering these items are almost 8 years old and counting.

Sorry to ruin your ego train, but you could use your own advice and humble up a bit. You’re taking the game too seriously.