Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hahaha cry time for collectors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    My point is to stop begging for recolors and rereleasing items, it’s distasteful. If you feel your opinion is pointless then you’re free to stop giving it anytime sts gives attention to the community.

I don’t feel like it’s pointless to defend my statements (:
    For someone who praises being humble your full of it I seen you house you’re a hoarder. Just because somone has a defferent opinion than you doesn’t mean they wrong. This community is toxic if you not part of the solution your just part of problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    For someone who praises being humble your full of it I seen you house you’re a hoarder. Just because somone has a defferent opinion than you doesn’t mean they wrong. This community is toxic if you not part of the solution your just part of problem
    A hoarder buys up items to corner a market for future profit, I don’t have intentions of selling my collectables and that’s perfectly valid. Where does it say I have to sell all my collectables? As far as I see it, it’s safer with me than it being lost in banned accounts.

Im not here to give solutions to what seems the problem of beggars, or their unjustified opinions. I hope you’ve had a nice visit to my house.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

A hoarder buys up items to corner a market for future profit, I don’t have intentions of selling my collectables and that’s perfectly valid. Where does it say I have to sell all my collectables? As far as I see it, it’s safer with me than it being lost in banned accounts.

Im not here to give solutions to what seems the problem of beggars, or their unjustified opinions. I hope you’ve had a nice visit to my house.
    How your opinion justified? Me buy crier for 5m and then wait few year and sell for 1bil? How is fair for player who never played al during 2012-2015? Atleast gold king speaks more to us having equal opportunity having nice cool item than just rich people hoard Them all

Your house is nice but disappoint that you are hoarder you have like 40 rare helmets of same kind So that other player not have any.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

How your opinion justified? Me buy crier for 5m and then wait few year and sell for 1bil? How is fair for player who never played al during 2012-2015? Atleast gold king speaks more to us having equal opportunity having nice cool item than just rich people hoard Them all

Your house is nice but disappoint that you are hoarder you have like 40 rare helmets of same kind So that other player not have any.
    You can’t compare the opportunity if you haven’t spent as much time playing like I have, you have to build yourself up. People like Gold give you false hope for getting these items, it’s not that easy to get expensive items and it should never be.
    Earn it like everybody else has.

It took me months to acquire the helmets Ive displayed alone, not so other don’t have but for my own personal enjoyment in collecting. There is plenty of other owners and if you’re interested in buying them here’s some advice: educate yourself on prices of the items, pm other well known collectors and ask about the items, check market and forums daily. This is the simplest process of beginning a collection.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Um it's just tsunami and dws who cares, it's not much of a loss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXxrriottxXX View Post
    Green Arlor sets worth 70m at the time they released (150- 200m estimated today) Yeah AFTER SECOND RELEASE( I know 4 rich dude quit game) now WHO wears them? NOBODY because ugly and now they worth TOTAL CRAP. WHY STS WHY RUINING GAME AGAIN? Same mistakes. Killed twinking by releasing awaks, and orbs. Even 16 Level arcane weapons? What was point releasing 16 arcane weapons after 4 year? Let me tell you killing 15 bracket can understandable to sts want people at endgame. It backfired very good %20 of active gamers quit lmao. ALL STUPID DECISIONS
    Same with one of the commando sets. Everybody loved them. Then they became common and no one wears them anymore.

So basically, all the people wanting old items brought back is because they want those items to become common and none of the top players wear the those items.

People with zero memories always say try it. But it has been tried numerous times, always with the same results.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

And how did you contribute to this game between 2012-2015? Yes excactly 0,0. But you do want the benefits from those years?
    Players who played the game back then helped this game to become the game its today.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    This thread doesn't make sense. My view is that anything that wasn't an event vanity, contest vanity, leaderboard vanity, tournament vanity should be re-released. Those were never promised as limited edition, so might as well make players happy.
    I agree with you, the problem here is that no matter what spacetime does, they will always complain without listening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Equal opportunity is thrown out of the window when you haven't spend the time the same as the old players did in 2012-2015. where were you when criers were only for 5m? freaking NARNIA?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xsilentninjax For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Collectors are the most useless people in arlor, only thier work is flexing some junk items and increasing its price for no reason, cry more lol
    Last edited by reyals; 09-04-2020 at 08:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    Collectors are the most useless people in arlor, only thier work is flexing some junk items and increasing its price for no reason, cry more lol
    Lol many types of “collectors”.
    You clearly are an LB AP collector, this makes you more “special” than other collectors ?lol.
    Avy
    12-2012

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hel View Post
    I agree with you, the problem here is that no matter what spacetime does, they will always complain without listening.

Sts has already made their statement, it seems you are the one that isn’t listening since you continue asking for the same thing every year.

The problem here is that you seem to think by whining like children for things everything will be given to you, sts has already rereleased items, recolored items, yet here you are still asking. When will it come to a point where you realize you actually have to work for the things you want?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXxrriottxXX View Post
    Zeus, also I think STS should add contest vainties or lb vainties or even banners to make people happy they dont say "limited" too.
    Gear and vainty not same really? Yes you are correct and people buying Rare Heraldics for their stats.yeah
    How selfish community is that. I play this game for 6 years. Legendary rare items was always rare. I am not sure does DWS or TSUNAMIS if still drop from old lockeds. If thats how they are I am wrong and releasing them is okey. But I dont find releasing old extinct stuff okey
    Probably I will quit this game soon.
    Those contest vanities and LB vanities were promised as limited. Hence why they say "exclusive" when they are released and give limited number of them. There is a set count that is decided by the developers. Discontinued items do not work in the same way and there will always be an inherent risk for those to get re-released. It's like when companies do re-issues of past releases of product. They never stated the product was exclusive and gave a set production run, so they don't really have obligations to fulfill to keeping the rarity the way it is.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Those contest vanities and LB vanities were promised as limited. Hence why they say "exclusive" when they are released and give limited number of them. There is a set count that is decided by the developers. Discontinued items do not work in the same way and there will always be an inherent risk for those to get re-released. It's like when companies do re-issues of past releases of product. They never stated the product was exclusive and gave a set production run, so they don't really have obligations to fulfill to keeping the rarity the way it is.
    It had to be said and it was said.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

It’s not promised to be limited but thats the point of seasonal items. Almost all collectable items are from season 1-3, what purpose does it serve to reintroduce them 8 years later? And what’s the reason? Cinco has stated that they do not want to touch expensive and valuable items for the soul reason that it has personal value to players, this alone shows that sts is aware of certain items that have reached limited quantities and they respect that some players treat it as limited items.

So to say “Technically they aren’t limited” is invalid.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

It’s not promised to be limited but thats the point of seasonal items. Almost all collectable items are from season 1-3, what purpose does it serve to reintroduce them 8 years later? And what’s the reason? Cinco has stated that they do not want to touch expensive and valuable items for the soul reason that it has personal value to players, this alone shows that sts is aware of certain items that have reached limited quantities and they respect that some players treat it as limited items.

So to say “Technically they aren’t limited” is invalid.
    They do not want to touch expensive and valuable items, but still it has happened. It's happening as we speak and will continue to happen. I don't make the rules, I'm just stating what has happened and what will happen. If you notice, they do not touch exclusive items. So, as I suggested. If you want to collect, invest/collect in those items instead.

I'm also a player from 2010, there are things I know has a chance that will get re-released. Will I be upset? Naturally, I'm only human. However, I cannot expect that it will not happen. The bottom line is, developers will make the decisions they need to make to ensure the game has sufficient funds. And at the end of the day, that's a decision that benefits all of us even if it's a bitter pill to swallow.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Well said zeus, +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

They do not want to touch expensive and valuable items, but still it has happened. It's happening as we speak and will continue to happen. I don't make the rules, I'm just stating what has happened and what will happen. If you notice, they do not touch exclusive items. So, as I suggested. If you want to collect, invest/collect in those items instead.

I'm also a player from 2010, there are things I know has a chance that will get re-released. Will I be upset? Naturally, I'm only human. However, I cannot expect that it will not happen. The bottom line is, developers will make the decisions they need to make to ensure the game has sufficient funds. And at the end of the day, that's a decision that benefits all of us even if it's a bitter pill to swallow.
    No “expensive or valuable item” has been touched yet. We are preventing exactly that to happen. Notice how people want the harder to obtain collectibles, not the ones that are still easily obtainable.
    Last edited by Warriorknown; 09-04-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorknown View Post
    No “expensive or valuable item” has been touched yet. We are preventing exactly that to happen. Notice how people want the harder to obtain collectibles, not the ones that are still easily obtainable.
    Maybe you can tell me since snowman can’t. What is difference from me want buy vanity version of armor for plat? How will effect give in bad way? How will ruin game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorknown View Post
    Err, plenty of expensive and valuable items have been re-issued since the release of Arcane Legends in 2012. I used to have a different stance on this and was much like the other people here but have since realized that you cannot control the game. You have to play and make do with the parameters that have been given to you. Please note, I am not saying I want discontinued items to come back, as I have many as well. However, I am saying that we can't ask developers to not release discontinued, non-limited, release items. They need to do what is best for their game and their balance sheet.