Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hahaha cry time for collectors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    595 Posts

Collect stamps and quit coveting pixels.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    I try to make all my comments constructive, but I don’t care for showboating honestly. Im implying I’d rather hear from the perspective of someone that’s actually taken their time in studying business rather than someone who has empty claims of their personal networth, otherwise everyone will claim they’re millionaires.

There is no VIPs of AL. If you think buying platinum gives you some sort of exclusive rights to STS or any of their games then sorry to break it to you but no such thing exists. There’s multiple players that’ve been banned with well over a few thousand dollars spent in AL, your choice in buying virtual goods is just that; a purchase, it doesn’t make you special.

P.S. it’s funny you compare zeus to billionaires, but you’re not too far off considering both have pasts of fraudulence, but lets remain on topic~
    I don't have a past of fraud, are you kidding? Lol. Everything I have earned in game and in real life, I have done legitimately.

We can make the bet if I'm lying about net worth. You tell me what you want, and I'll grant it if I am lying.

The facts are this, you could not argue well enough against my defense so you resorted to insult. That's fine, I understand. Let me know how you want to do the bet!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You insulted me with business advice. I have a a net worth in the 7 digits, so I don't need to be taught by an undergrad with a degree in business.

A single house in most neighborhoods will bring your net worth into the 7 digits, let alone banking interests. It’s not impressive and you seem to bring up your financial status as if it validates whatever you were talking about before, completely off topic. If you have nothing else to say besides talking about yourself continuously like an attention deprived child then kindly get off the thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I don't have a past of fraud, are you kidding? Lol. Everything I have earned in game and in real life, I have done legitimately.

We can make the bet if I'm lying about net worth. You tell me what you want, and I'll grant it if I am lying.

The facts are this, you could not argue well enough against my defense so you resorted to insult. That's fine, I understand. Let me know how you want to do the bet!
    This was in reply to your fan, and you seem to skip the part of remaining on topic. If I wanted to expose you then I would do so, but what’s the point is digging up dirty fossils? You’re not worth the time and there’s plenty of players well aware of your past already.

Again, Im not interested in your piggy bank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Sidenote: Nobody asked to see pictures of things you once wore, don’t make this is into a measurement game. You won’t win (:
    And don’t worry yourself with my wealth or financial status, I have more than enough to not worry about a vanity re-release but that doesn’t make it anymore correct (:
    A single house in most neighborhoods will bring your net worth into the 7 digits, let alone banking interests. It’s not impressive and you seem to bring up your financial status as if it validates whatever you were talking about before, completely off topic. If you have nothing else to say besides talking about yourself continuously like an attention deprived child then kindly get off the thread.
    You did same thing your hypocrite. You try compare your wealth to others and then when someone who richer than you in AL and IRL you get defensive sand say “You’re getting off topic”. LOLOL. He crush your big hoarder ego.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    You did same thing your hypocrite. You try compare your wealth to others and then when someone who richer than you in AL and IRL you get defensive sand say “You’re getting off topic”. LOLOL. He crush your big hoarder ego.
    Taken out of context but I said I have “more than enough” as a reply of someone claiming Im worried for the rereleasing of collectables simply because of finical reasons. If you’re going to compare my statements to the clearly off topic comments by zeus, Im not the one talking about how much money I have in game or IRL because it isn’t what Im on this thread for.

Nice reach though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

You do realize people have mortgages on houses, right? Most people with 7 figure houses don't have them paid off. That isn't net worth. Banking interests are at an all time low. High Yield Savings Accounts yield less than 1% APY. Even before the federal 0% interest rate, they were a measly 2%. That isn't how you build wealth. You would know though, right? You are the business major. Also, the people with paid off houses are in their 40s to 60s. I am 26.

Good luck to you, you couldn't disprove my arguments and you raged. I have no more comments that need to be said.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-04-2020 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Some additional advice if you want to have this conversation, don’t bring up your financial status, this isn’t the place to discuss that topic. Also don’t cry “insults” if your statements are just as ridiculous, it’s immature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Some additional advice if you want to have this conversation, don’t bring up your financial status, this isn’t the place to discuss that topic. Also don’t cry “insults” if your statements are just as ridiculous, it’s immature.
    If you insult me, I am going to humble you. I did not insult you first, I kept very strict language without insult in my arguments. I'm sorry, don't be upset about it. We are done here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

You do realize people have mortgages on houses, right? Most people with 7 figure houses don't have them paid off. That isn't net worth. You would know though, right? You are the business major. Also, the people with paid off houses are in their 40s to 60s. I am 26.

Good luck to you, you couldn't disprove my arguments and you raged. I have no more comments that need to be said.
    Disproved what? I asked to see the records of the revenue based off of new players vs older players since that’s what you wanted to use as your claim. Still haven’t seen anything yet, but thanks for sharing your financial status when nobody asked.

Net worth combines your total assets, owning a home is an asset which most people in their 30’s will have done already., You’re continuing to go on about this topic but you’re just revealing further how ignorant you are. Bye bye~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

If you insult me, I am going to humble you. I did not insult you first, I kept very strict language without insult in my arguments. I'm sorry, don't be upset about it. We are done here.
    Derailing the topic because you feel the need to share your networth is obnoxious and if you felt I insulted you by advising you to learn business it’s also childish. No apologies needed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Disproved what? I asked to see the records of the revenue based off of new players vs older players since that’s what you wanted to use as your claim. Still haven’t seen anything yet, but thanks for sharing your financial status when nobody asked.

Net worth combines your total assets, owning a home is an asset which most people in their 30’s will have done already., You’re continuing to go on about this topic but you’re just revealing further how ignorant you are. Bye bye~
    Net worth is assets - debts. A mortgage is a debt. You need a lesson in business and finance. If your house is $1m, but you have a $1m mortgage, your net worth is $0.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-04-2020 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Net worth is assets - debts. A mortgage is a debt. You need a lesson in business and finance. If your house is $1m, but you have a $1m mortgage, your net worth is $0.
    Yes everyone lives in a fully unpaid mortgaged house. Im not the one self proclaiming to be a millionaire, but you won’t learn business and finance from a 5 minute youtube video buddy. Go back to school.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Yes everyone lives in a fully unpaid mortgaged house. Im not the one self proclaiming to be a millionaire, but you won’t learn business and finance from a 5 minute youtube video buddy. Go back to school.
    People put down 5% if first time, otherwise the norm is 20%. You don't even know real estate, dude. Average mortgage mortgage debt is $200K with average house being worth $250K. I live in California. The houses people have are mortgaged to the moon, even if the house price is $500k-$1M. I buy and sell property in California. I think I know what I'm talking about. Real life has not hit you yet. You clearly don't know how to do a balance sheet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

People put down 5% if first time, otherwise the norm is 20%. You don't even know real estate, dude. Average mortgage mortgage debt is $200K with average house being worth $250K. I live in California. The houses people have are mortgaged to the moon, even if the house price is $500k-$1M. I buy and sell property in California. I think I know what I'm talking about. Real life has not hit you yet. You clearly don't know how to do a balance sheet.

Now you’re a real estate agent. People have paid off their houses within a handful of years while still managing enough money for their business and investments. Take the balance sheet and add all your assets not including debts/liabilities. A 7 figure net worth isn’t impressive for anyone who’s been working since high school up until their 30’s, especially living in a state like California where the average income is 100k+.

Have you given up the topic completely now? Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Now you’re a real estate agent. People have paid off their houses within a handful of years while still managing enough money for their business and investments. Take the balance sheet and add all your assets not including debts/liabilities. A 7 figure net worth isn’t impressive for anyone who’s been working since high school up until their 30’s, especially living in a state like California where the average income is 100k+.

Have you given up the topic completely now? Lol
    Is it not more than yours? Case closed. It's easy to downplay when you haven't achieved anything. I'm not even 30, lol. By the time I reach 30, it will be higher. And yeah, I have a lot of property in California. All do not have a mortgage - they are paid off.

Take the balance sheet and add all your assets not including debts/liabilities
    LOL, what? Net worth is how you determine. You have to include debts/liabilities. Companies have gone insolvent by having more debt than assets. That's the literal definition of insolvency.

Now you’re a real estate agent
    Who said I was a real estate agent? I don't have time for that - I have someone do it for me.

especially living in a state like California where the average income is 100k+
    Salary isn't in California. And it's a lot higher than 100k.

GG, WP.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-04-2020 at 05:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

You’re editing your past comments now as well hahaha. How pathetic (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Is it not more than yours? Case closed. It's easy to downplay when you haven't achieved anything.
    California is in the high brackets for average income per state. So yeah Im downplaying whatever financial status you claim to have. I’ve achieved my goals and I continue to do so, but you won’t see me ever shoving into people’s faces for their approval.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

California is in the high brackets for average income per state. So yeah Im downplaying whatever financial status you claim to have. I’ve achieved my goals and I continue to do so, but you won’t see me ever shoving into people’s faces for their approval.
    You said I didn't know business since, I just wanted to back up that I have. It's easy to say something, it's entirely different to make it a reality. If so, we would all be multimillionaires.

You’re editing your past comments now as well hahaha. How pathetic (:
    I didn't want to double post like you just did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Is it not more than yours? Case closed. It's easy to downplay when you haven't achieved anything. I'm not even 30, lol. By the time I reach 30, it will be higher. And yeah, I have a lot of property in California. All do not have a mortgage - they are paid off.

Take the balance sheet and add all your assets not including debts/liabilities
    LOL, what? Net worth is how you determine. You have to include debts/liabilities. Companies have gone insolvent by having more debt than assets. That's the literal definition of insolvency.

Now you’re a real estate agent
    Who said I was a real estate agent? I don't have time for that - I have someone do it for me.

especially living in a state like California where the average income is 100k+
    Salary isn't in California. And it's a lot higher than 100k.

GG, WP.
    Who said salary? Annual income is what I said. Add all your assets, not adding your debts/liabilities is how you reach your net worth, I didn’t say to forget your debts/liabilities. Don’t try to switch my words, thanks.

Your attempts to continue rearranging your comments after it being said is really hilarious to watch (: