Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hahaha cry time for collectors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You said I didn't know business since, I just wanted to back up that I have. It's easy to say something, it's entirely different to make it a reality. If so, we would all be multimillionaires.

I didn't want to double post like you just did.
    No you’re reconstructing your entire comments, do not make excuses. You’re need for validation really proves what I’ve been saying this entire time, so thanks for proving my points. There’s entire conversations we can have about business besides mortgages and basic real estate knowledge. Like i’ve stated before, your words hold no weight~

Im not here to teach you, but next time you’d like to talk about this thread’s topic, please refrain from going off topic whenever you’re feeling “Insulted” and begin this childish attention seeking charade.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    Who said salary? Annual income is what I said. Add all your assets, not adding your debts/liabilities is how you reach your net worth, I didn’t say to forget your debts/liabilities. Don’t try to switch my words, thanks.

Your attempts to continue rearranging your comments after it being said is really hilarious to watch (:
    Annual income includes a salary, for most people. When you have a business, full time job, and assets that appreciate, it stacks. However, appreciating assets do not count as income unless it is a hold for less than one year.

Proof you are incorrect about net worth calculation:
    https://www.investopedia.com/article...%20net%20worth.
    Your net worth, quite simply, is the dollar amount of your assets minus all your debts. You can calculate your net worth by subtracting your liabilities (debts) from your assets. If your assets exceed your liabilities, you will have a positive net worth. Conversely, if your liabilities are greater than your assets, you will have a negative net worth.

Now you’re a real estate agent. People have paid off their houses within a handful of years while still managing enough money for their business and investments. Take the balance sheet and add all your assets not including debts/liabilities. A 7 figure net worth isn’t impressive for anyone who’s been working since high school up until their 30’s, especially living in a state like California where the average income is 100k+.

Have you given up the topic completely now? Lol
    Bolded it for you and provided you evidence that your calculation is completely incorrect. I didn't try to switch your words at all. They are right there. If you are going to say you don't add debts, on a balance sheet you do. This is something they teach you in business, as debts/losses are shown with parenthesis and NOT a minus sign. You are meant to do the following: (positive number + (negative number))

No you’re reconstructing your entire comments, do not make excuses. You’re need for validation really proves what I’ve been saying this entire time, so thanks for proving my points. There’s entire conversations we can have about business besides mortgages and basic real estate knowledge. Like i’ve stated before, your words hold no weight~

Im not here to teach you, but next time you’d like to talk about this thread’s topic, please refrain from going off topic whenever you’re feeling “Insulted” and begin this childish attention seeking charade.
    I already won the debate regarding the vanities. It ended once you had no logical answers and proceeded to attack me and my character. I am here to teach you, because you're still a very young individual with obvious little financial knowledge.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-04-2020 at 06:26 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Vanity shards is too difficult to be fully implemented according to the Devs. Also people frankly don’t want redesigns either, there was a unique red arlor redesign with gold inlays but look how overshadowed it remains by original red arlor. New and original vanity is the only way to continue making people happy. (Also leads to higher opportunity for people to earn new and exclusive vanity for themselves)
    They could simplify it and make them Only for season 1-3 armors only, since those are obviously the ones everyone is after. And if you want to simplify it even further. Just the Founder sets, forerunner, Epic heraldic, Rare heraldic, Crier, flurry, Black Commando.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Annual income includes a salary, for most people. When you have a business, full time job, and assets that appreciate, it stacks. However, appreciating assets do not count as income unless it is a hold for less than one year.

Proof you are incorrect about net worth calculation:
    https://www.investopedia.com/article...%20net%20worth.

Bolded it for you and provided you evidence that your calculation is completely incorrect. I didn't try to switch your words at all. They are right there.

I already won the debate regarding the vanities. It ended once you had no logical answers and proceeded to attack me and my character. I am here to teach you, because you're still a very young individual with obvious little financial knowledge.

The wording I’ve used is still valid, and you’ve tried to switch the words Salary and Average Income, but since you’re nitpicking things why haven’t you addressed the questions that remain unanswered due to your compulsive need to change the subject.

I’ve given logically valid answers to all your comments, even when you return and edit them. The only lesson you can teach is how to embarrass yourself after a hiatus.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #105
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

I don’t have enough Zzz’s to apply a proper response here. So I’m closing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: