Thread: A salty collector speaks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Unhappy A salty collector speaks

probably the first ever 'rant' post i have considered posting but the collector in me just had to address this.

At first i was okay with the event, old gears that can still drop but not commonly being used anymore seeing their light return in form of an vanity was honestly an refreshing experience something that i have used in the past is now a vanity truly great. Here comes the but..

I can not agree with bringing back old 'legacy' gear, all these items do not drop anymore and have ever since hold a nice niche collector status. Yes no where is stated that this is a limited-time drop or something the alike and yes ik its a 'few million gold loss' but this isnt about the gold here, for me it is aboit the uniqueness i held with this gear and as a collector it just honestly feels like theres no point collecting anymore, since sts has said they would like to do more events like this.. then what's next? Will my soulhaunt set be butchered? My warlord axes? If everyone is just running around with these then theres no uniqueness left to the gear, then whats the point of even collecting gear if every old piece of gear has the chance of becoming an commonly used vanity..?

Once agian i wanna state im not salty about the gold loss but salty of my unique gear losing it uniqueness

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Darkrai For This Useful Post: