Thread: A salty collector speaks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default A salty collector speaks

In my opinion. TRUE collectors, would value their item(s) no matter what STS did/does. Most “collectors” just buy these great rare items for the investment and nothing more *Key word “Most” and NOT “all”*.

Therefore if you so called “collectors” get outraged and or complain on forums because STS rereleased them in vanity variants of their originality of them being armors, you are not a true collector.

I myself own a frank vest, you could argue it’s not a collectable but it is rare and unique... personally I wouldn’t care if they were to get rereleased, why? Cause on my end I actually do value my item.

But at a last, Cinco has already stated these Rare/Expensive items will NOT return. Therefore this thread was unnecessary, I understand most of you do not want your precious items to come back but money talks...

On a side note, if they do end up bringing these rare items back I would at-least recommend they make them untradable and or recolored/redesigned so the masses don’t get entirely upset. Again this is just my opinion... I respectfully disagree with the OP.

*Also, I’m 100% in agreement with the Vanity Shard concept to turn already existing rare armors into vanities*. Just food for thought Incase STS has any future plans with that nice idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post: