Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heraldics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Plat buyer do more for the game than any F2P player ever could. Of course that’s just my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big plat spenders have a better chance of getting exclusives due to their ability to participate in certain events and promotions than F2P players can.....

My point is that, if an individual wants to be strictly F2P, then they have to deal with the fact that plat spenders will most likely acquire exclusive stuff because no matter how much an individual does the F2P thing, it will be hard to keep up with heavy plat spenders....

That was basically the point of my post..... Not knocking plat spenders.... If a person wants to F2P, they are going to need lots of time, patience, and luck..... My translation may not have been clear in the previous posts today.....

But, you are right... Plat spenders ARE the backbone of the game, that's why I was saying some things should remain exclusive because spending plat is what usually increases the odds of getting exclusive stuff.......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Some things that you "want" have to be hard earned and not simply bought..... That's "Life 101".......
    Nah life lessons are the only things that can be earned. Object things can be bought. Money runs world.

Also lb item STS say that those were not coming back but any collectable there’s no tag where it says “one time thing” maybe tabard? Still I think STS should rerelease vanity version of armors in game. They can make them plat purchase if want also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    It’s just game All this exclusiveness of items is just for people big ego. They should just rerelease them. It won’t hurt game in any way
    There was never a problem with these “exclusive” items until it raised in value and rarity. Now all of a sudden it becomes another item you can’t simply swipe a credit card to buy and it’s a huge problem.

Although it would never hurt the game when it’s most convenient for you, forget the dozens of players who actually collect and enjoy collecting everyday, all the progress made and goals achieved. Like you said, it’s just a game, so actually play it like everyone else without begging for things and see where it gets you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Nah life lessons are the only things that can be earned. Object things can be bought. Money runs world.

Also lb item STS say that those were not coming back but any collectable there’s no tag where it says “one time thing” maybe tabard? Still I think STS should rerelease vanity version of armors in game. They can make them plat purchase if want also.
    I understand where you are coming from and your feedback is much appreciated..... I've personally worked "ROCK HARD" for some of the things that I "earned" in this game via participation in events and promotions.... It would devastate me if STS were to simply release those acquired, hard earned achievement prizes as simple plat purchases.... Even if it's just a replica.....

Some things are one of a kind and this is a lesson learned after an individual like me has actually went through the grind and fight to acquire it......

But, I welcome your open box opinion when it comes to your feedback......
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 09-04-2020 at 10:44 AM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    There was never a problem with these “exclusive” items until it raised in value and rarity. Now all of a sudden it becomes another item you can’t simply swipe a credit card to buy and it’s a huge problem.

Although it would never hurt the game when it’s most convenient for you, forget the dozens of players who actually collect and enjoy collecting everyday, all the progress made and goals achieved. Like you said, it’s just a game, so actually play it like everyone else without begging for things and see where it gets you.
    Huge problem? How Is me buying what I want in the game a problem? There is plat store for a reason.

So make the armor vanity untradable so your armor not lose value? Since most you type of player only care for gold and not care for the item I play the game I not just hoard all rare item like most of you do and only sell overpriced when it convenient for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    I understand where you are coming from and your feedback is much appreciated..... I've personally worked "ROCK HARD" for some of the things that I "earned" in this game via participation in events and promotions.... It would devastate me if STS were to simply release those acquired, hard earned achievement prizes as simple plat purchases.... Even if it's just a replica.....

Some things are one of a kind and this is a lesson learned after an individual like me has actually went through the grind and fight to acquire it......

But, I welcome your open box opinion when it comes to your feedback......
    I get you too, i spent time to get it and all that. Most people have to understand, game has plat store meaning it’s business.

I not understand the snowman person, he say work hard and not just buy plat to get what I want. How am I make 1bil without buy plat?? I make 10-15k gold doing daily. In order for me to make 1bil without spend plat I need do daily 66,666 times I do math... meaning I need wait 100+ year to get it. No joke. Why he mad at me for buy plat to buy what I want???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by almountajn View Post
    Here, we can see two people who vote for Heraldics not to come back.

Thanks Crit for this beautiful picture!

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
    +1 (back to topic) for the return NOT to happen.
    Avy
    12-2012

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Why is this even a debate when cinco already said he wouldn't bring back anything that would cause drama? Ya'll panic too much. Any real collector would value their item regardless if it was worth 10k or 10m. If you truly like the item for what it is and not what its worth you'd like the idea of being able to wear it more often

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Menace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Huge problem? How Is me buying what I want in the game a problem? There is plat store for a reason.

So make the armor vanity untradable so your armor not lose value? Since most you type of player only care for gold and not care for the item I play the game I not just hoard all rare item like most of you do and only sell overpriced when it convenient for you.
    Buying the rarest items ingame should not be as easy as buying platinum you donkey. It wasn’t as easy as that for most of the people that collect so why should it be for you?

Also don’t get mercher and collector confused, everything I’ve spent on collectables has never been made back. Besides, if someone is willing to pay more for an item then who’s to blame the individual collector? All you people do is whine “I’ll buy it for platinum”, but it’s not going to come this easily sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Menace View Post
    Why is this even a debate when cinco already said he wouldn't bring back anything that would cause drama? Ya'll panic too much. Any real collector would value their item regardless if it was worth 10k or 10m. If you truly like the item for what it is and not what its worth you'd like the idea of being able to wear it more often

Some of these valuable items cost up to 1b nowadays, tell me how excited you will act when someone else begs for that exact item for 1/10 the cost/effort.

Every collector loves what they collect, but you don’t see anyone bothering to ask for cheap collectables, just the ones we’ve worked hardest to get. It’s selfish and pathetic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by almountajn View Post
    Then why don't you buy one and delete it? It will help us to make price higher.

Joke, we both know that you find it really beautiful

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
    No, I really think is dorky.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Some of these valuable items cost up to 1b nowadays, tell me how excited you will act when someone else begs for that exact item for 1/10 the cost/effort.

Every collector loves what they collect, but you don’t see anyone bothering to ask for cheap collectables, just the ones we’ve worked hardest to get. It’s selfish and pathetic
    Cheap collectables were the only ones that have been released and look how pressed people already are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Buying the rarest items ingame should not be as easy as buying platinum you donkey. It wasn’t as easy as that for most of the people that collect so why should it be for you?

Also don’t get mercher and collector confused, everything I’ve spent on collectables has never been made back. Besides, if someone is willing to pay more for an item then who’s to blame the individual collector? All you people do is whine “I’ll buy it for platinum”, but it’s not going to come this easily sorry.
    Lol tabard 10 platinum, crier 15 platinum forerunner 30 platinum, epic heraldic 15 platinum. You are just selfish is all. No need hide it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Lol tabard 10 platinum, crier 15 platinum forerunner 30 platinum, epic heraldic 15 platinum. You are just selfish is all. No need hide it.
    These are the benefits of playing during the release of the game lol, ask any collector if they paid 10-20 platinum for any of their collectables.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Menace View Post

They’re not true collectors, all they care about is just hoarding most of these armors and sell them later on to make a profit. They don’t truly value their items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

heres something i think not many noticed. Name:  cinggo.PNG
Views: 146
Size:  81.7 KB

19. The Following User Says Thank You to firebelt & crystalkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

These are the benefits of playing during the release of the game lol, ask any collector if they paid 10-20 platinum for any of their collectables.
    What difference is I pay 10k plat for untradable vanity version of crier vest? How will it effect game in bad way??? How will ruin game??? Explain please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    heres something i think not many noticed. Name:  cinggo.PNG
Views: 146
Size:  81.7 KB
    Exactly, so all people making useless thread like this is stupid.

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Exactly, so all people making useless thread like this is stupid.
    Lol ye.. Resent this ss to all those posts

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Nothing selfish about it, look there are titles that are a once only thing too. We don’t see these bound items debated. However, if they were at one time looted it would be a different case.
    Last edited by Avaree; 09-04-2020 at 12:10 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012