Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How people can be that much evil

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    “Nobody forced you to buy it” that’s really cheap coming from people who are getting obsessed over these items, demanding sts to rerelease them every year. If you want to buy it then you have to pay the price, end of story. Everybody who owns anything of rarity understands this but beggars will always be beggars.
    No words for this ._.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXxrriottxXX View Post
    Zeus, conat, Crier666, Golem, Hel, Huryamma, Oakmaiden, PostNoob, THE GOLDEN KING these persons are supporters of re release items and probably start to attack you soon. Totaly agree with you +1 to not release
    I have tons of discontinued items. My account is from 2010. I know the risks and accept that a discontinued item may be re-released. These discontinued items are different than exclusive items, yet I still keep them. When you own a discontinued item, this is a risk you have to accept. If you are unwilling to accept this risk, then I suggest you move away from collecting discontinued items and instead focus on exclusive items. Anything discontinued can go back into production, especially if STG needs money to improve the game.

When names were deleted from people's characters to free up names for people, I did not see anyone complaining because mostly everybody benefited. Bottom line, don't expect limited production on something that was never promised to be limited production to begin with.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I have tons of discontinued items. My account is from 2010. I know the risks and accept that a discontinued item may be re-released. These discontinued items are different than exclusive items, yet I still keep them. When you own a discontinued item, this is a risk you have to accept. If you are unwilling to accept this risk, then I suggest you move away from collecting discontinued items and instead focus on exclusive items. Anything discontinued can go back into production, especially if STG needs money to improve the game.

When names were deleted from people's characters to free up names for people, I did not see anyone complaining because mostly everybody benefited. Bottom line, don't expect limited production on something that was never promised to be limited production to begin with.
    Well said! +1111

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

You can’t compare releasing IGNs to rereleasing crier and heraldic sets. One holds value to a group of people while the other has no real impact on anybody.

If STG is able to release everything (and they are) then everything of value is a risk of owning or investing in. This isn’t moves a company should make considering it’ll cause a mass conflict between players and Devs. There is many things to consider than simply looking at fine print when it comes to issues involving the community.

There’s also many other ways STS can make money than completely killing off a sub-community of collectors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Zeus I really think you are good person. I trully understand your point but as i said for a 7 years they did not return any discounted items(non vainty back), lots of games has these type rare items. Items price are clearly high and people made effort to get these items. I could not find anywhere info about whats exclusive whats inclusive whats discounted. I also dont have many collectiables probably worth like 200m. Are you aware of that there is same 3-4 people who always likes your comments. I think it also effects you.
    OP was talking about the efforts that people to get these items. If they let this happen I dont find right to change price of 1B items to zero. Please understand me too. Why they are doing this to us? After 7 year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Kumsaati bro every collectors must support each other. Thanks for posting man really appreciated it!

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

You can’t compare releasing IGNs to rereleasing crier and heraldic sets. One holds value to a group of people while the other has no real impact on anybody.

If STG is able to release everything (and they are) then everything of value is a risk of owning or investing in. This isn’t moves a company should make considering it’ll cause a mass conflict between players and Devs. There is many things to consider than simply looking at fine print when it comes to issues involving the community.

There’s also many other ways STS can make money than completely killing off a sub-community of collectors.
    While name selling is against TOS, we all know most people buy their names or trade it for something. We can deny it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I know I get dozens of offers weekly to buy my names for ridiculous prices. I ignore it, but other people do not.

STG is not releasing everything from what I've seen. They are only releasing things that were common at one point and now they've replenished the supply. I get what you're saying, but the collector community is a very niche market of the game. You stated it yourself. If it comes down to it, they're going to pick paying players over some random collector that maybe makes a $20 monthly contribution to the game.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

While name selling is against TOS, we all know most people buy their names or trade it for something. We can deny it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I know I get dozens of offers weekly to buy my names for ridiculous prices. I ignore it, but other people do not.

STG is not releasing everything from what I've seen. They are only releasing things that were common at one point and now they've replenished the supply. I get what you're saying, but the collector community is a very niche market of the game. You stated it yourself. If it comes down to it, they're going to pick paying players over some random collector that maybe makes a $20 monthly contribution to the game.
    You misunderstood, there’s no reason to pick between which player will generate the most funds, either way it’s going to cause issues. The collector community holds some of AL’s wealthiest players, accounts worth billions, what’s the point of practically robbing these players when there is multiple other systems that generate more funds such as: Events, Mini Sales, Plat sales, Seasonal Lockeds, etc.

It’s not practical and STS understands this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Felt a bit irrelevant as well when zeus said that, but I don't think it was the main message he wants to convey.

Basically he's saying it's never a promise from the start that DISCONTINUED items will not get re-released but exclusives items like LB vanities or event vanities do however sts chooses to recolor them - they remain exclusive regardless. So no, it doesn't make sense at all when u say everything of value you hold is a risk of owning/investing.

Yes of course they are many ways to make money, why can't sts choose the easiest way that will benefit the masses and hence a bigger profit to continue to make the game better for all instead of doing something only for a minority that may not even have spent a single penny to help their business?

Don't get me wrong, sts may or may not have completely neglected the needs of minority, given that cinco explicitly mentioned discontinued valuable items will not be re-released but that's in their discretion to decide what items are considered as valuable, if you decide to hold any items "you think" are valuable, don't whine when these items actually gets re-released.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Felt a bit irrelevant as well when zeus said that, but I don't think it was the main message he wants to convey.

Basically he's saying it's never a promise from the start that DISCONTINUED items will not get re-released but exclusives items like LB vanities or event vanities do however sts chooses to recolor them - they remain exclusive regardless. So no, it doesn't make sense at all when u say everything of value you hold is a risk of owning/investing.

Yes of course they are many ways to make money, why can't sts choose the easiest way that will benefit the masses and hence a bigger profit to continue to make the game better for all instead of doing something only for a minority that may not even have spent a single penny to help their business?

Don't get me wrong, sts may or may not have completely neglected the needs of minority, given that cinco explicitly mentioned discontinued valuable items will not be re-released but that's in their discretion to decide what items are considered as valuable, if you decide to hold any items "you think" are valuable, don't whine when these items actually gets re-released.
    I don’t think I mentioned recoloring affecting exclusives in my replies to zeus. I understand everything else he said but thanks for the rephrases.

Also it’s not about what “I think” is valuable, but items that have generally became some of the most expensive items ingame. These hold value to everyone not only myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

I don’t think I mentioned recoloring affecting exclusives in my replies to zeus. I understand everything else he said but thanks for the rephrases.

Also it’s not about what “I think” is valuable, but items that have generally became some of the most expensive items ingame. These hold value to everyone not only myself.
    Valueable doesn't necessarily mean it has to be the most expensive. Prices of a valuable item varies according to how many ppl like them and how much they think its worth and also what was being hoarded more comparatively.

Take a oversimplified example, Items like captain axe and heraldic sets were released at about the same time (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm using this example for simplicity sake, any old item A and B would make the same point) but heraldic sets is worth more than captain axe for now. If this is true, regardless if sts is aware that one of them is more expensive than the other, to them, they are both valuable, hence they decide what gets to be re-released.

Bottom line is however the community values an item/however expensive these item are (which may have been released at approximately the same time years ago), sts gets to decide what would get released, and will likely go for the one more people would love to own for a bigger business revenue not the one that's relatively cheaper in the game just so that they don't hurt the veterans players who have been holding on to them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Valueable doesn't necessarily mean it has to be the most expensive. Prices of a valuable item varies according to how many ppl like them and how much they think its worth and also what was being hoarded more comparatively.

Take a oversimplified example, Items like captain axe and heraldic sets were released at about the same time (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm using this example for simplicity sake, any old item A and B would make the same point) but heraldic sets is worth more than captain axe for now. If this is true, regardless if sts is aware that one of them is more expensive than the other, to them, they are both valuable, hence they decide what gets to be re-released.

Bottom line is however the community values an item/however expensive these item are (which may have been released at approximately the same time years ago), sts gets to decide what would get released, and will likely go for the one more people would love to own for a bigger business revenue not the one that's relatively cheaper in the game just so that they don't hurt the veterans players who have been holding on to them.
    In this case Crier and Heraldics are the most valuable, in which most players think it’s the best collectables. These are also the items people beg STS for yearly, if you read Cinco’s reply it shows he is aware of which items are valuable and doesn’t want to touch them due to it being in circulation, refraining from causing any player drama on the topic.

Collectables will not become a system STS wants to turn into a new revenue source since it’s a system the community has formed in itself with these items over years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

In this case Crier and Heraldics are the most valuable, in which most players think it’s the best collectables. These are also the items people beg STS for yearly, if you read Cinco’s reply it shows he is aware of which items are valuable and doesn’t want to touch them due to it being in circulation, refraining from causing any player drama on the topic.

Collectables will not become a system STS wants to turn into a new revenue source since it’s a system the community has formed in itself with these items over years.
    Fact is it very likely already became a good alternative avenue for profit as we speak just like eggsavier elixirs this sounds like a vanitysavier to me.

To clarify, I was never commenting on which "should or should not" get released, I have been talking about "what's likely to happen in future" given what is already happening now. Sts could still be testing out mutilple alternative/back up avenues to make profit, and not to mention the pandemic covid-19 that might have impacted their business revenue and plans(Especially for a handful of people who might have lost their job or reduced disposable income due to the pandemic are likely to prioritize spending money on necessities rather than on entertainment such as buying plat).

What we can already see now is that sts is starting to make more new events and new initiatives as we speak. Although sts mentioned they are not intending to create such drama, any new initiative or event always inevitably leads to some dissatisfaction/outcry from a niche AL community. What I believe will happen is sts would bring back events (mini or major) that generate them more profit regardless of the possible, foreseen outcry and rant.

That said, I'm not entirely sure what sts would do, what I'm saying is IF sts were to continue on this avenue to make profit, what we will LIKELY see is certain old items that are more in demand by the majority of AL community (regardless whether they are either more or less expensive relatively) will have higher chance to be re-released.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Sorry, I am making monthly 0$ contribution to the game. For 6 years I made total 5$ which to protect my account by my bank infos. But I think the real contributy comes with playing for 6 years. Nobody play a game with 0 players. My contribution comes as being a good player hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OK, while many in here really hate Uller set being available as an event reward, to the contrary, i really want to get the set myself, been playing since day 1 and somehow I never got the set even though I always wanted it. (Can't really make a thread so im gonna ask here)

Can someone help me, or tell me how I can get/grind the set easily? I even got 110 plat to perhaps buy the pots for the event.