Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How people can be that much evil

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default How people can be that much evil

Its wrong idea to write here for me i guess.
    Just care others effort
    Last edited by Kumsaati; 09-04-2020 at 12:17 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kumsaati For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Calling someone evil because they want a vanity, yeah you're totally wrong. Conversely people could call you evil because you don't want anyone else to have these items. Personally I would just call you egocentric and selfish. God forbid somebody else get something they like without paying you all of their money...

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowfaux For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfaux View Post
    Calling someone evil because they want a vanity, yeah you're totally wrong. Conversely people could call you evil because you don't want anyone else to have these items. Personally I would just call you egocentric and selfish. God forbid somebody else get something they like without paying you all of their money...

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk
    I did not call people evil for asking for vainty, I called to people who does not think effort of others. If someone just wants vainty i also said that please think one more time.

I wanted to get heraldic and paid 50m(year ago) Also, did not complain or wanted re-release. Believe me I don’t care about the rarity etc I just care my and others effort. I do not have Crier If i get one will be good but not in that way.
    Last edited by Kumsaati; 09-04-2020 at 11:45 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kumsaati For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Nobody forces them to buy such "collectible" items and many do it in order to sell them even more expensive, few are the real collectors.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I dont want drama anymore OP rigbt
    Last edited by xXxrriottxXX; 09-04-2020 at 01:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conat View Post
    Nobody forces them to buy such "collectible" items and many do it in order to sell them even more expensive, few are the real collectors.

Nobody forces anybody to do anything, nobody forces lb runners to run or pvpers to pvp, it’s what we enjoy doing. Just because things become more expensive doesn’t mean everybody who’s associated with these items is out to make a quick profit. It’s not a valid reason to begin rereleasing items simply because it’s too difficult for you to get it, some owners gave most of what they had.

These items are not promised to you by anyone so stop acting entitled to own every piece of item ingame, if you are unable to get something then work harder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXxrriottxXX View Post
    Zeus, conat, Crier666, Golem, Hel, Huryamma, Oakmaiden, PostNoob, THE GOLDEN KING these persons are supporters of re release items and probably start to attack you soon. Totaly agree with you +1 to not release
    you broke so many rules in 2 days, I don't know how it hasn't been banned yet

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Zeus, conat, Crier666, Golem, Hel, Huryamma, Oakmaiden, PostNoob, THE GOLDEN KING these persons are supporters of re release items and probably start to attack you soon. Totaly agree with you +1 to not release
    Dear gentleman, my position is neutral on the reissue of "collectibles" if you want to get something exclusive for that there is the Lb.

Tagging items in the "collectibles category" is pure story to sell items very high prices and you know it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GucciBang View Post
    Same as encyriptions does. I did not know that share forum name in forums is illegal but I know what i did is not a good behaivor I accept it and probably ban reason. I am ready to accept consequances of this. I do not like people as OP stated. Also I wont do furhetmore comment about these topics.

I said the defenders and will start to protect their idea soon.

I am taking break from game its above my limits and really gives me anxety.
    please before me think a guy sents trojan links and not getting ban.
    Last edited by xXxrriottxXX; 09-04-2020 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Same as encyriptions, i do not know share forum name in forums is illegal. I said the who are defenders and will start to protect their idea soon
    And here you are talking about me again. Am I your majestic idol or something?
    Just quit spreading lies about me. You know how annoying it is to have people pm me in game and on discord if I scam people, or sent "stabbers" to your house? Its ridiculous. I even bet when you made that lie stabber thread this was Futumsh.
    Name:  a.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  94.4 KB
    Last edited by Encryptions; 09-04-2020 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Dear gentleman, my position is neutral on the reissue of "collectibles" if you want to get something exclusive for that there is the Lb.

Tagging items in the "collectibles category" is pure story to sell items very high prices and you know it.

Then remain neutral and don’t belittle collectors. The “Collectables Category” has been established since the beginning of the game and has had a very real community. If you haven’t acknowledged it before then don’t start talking nonsense now.

The only reason these prices has escalated to this point is the same reason everything else ingame is more expensive, this is the same story with lb vanity and other rare items. Don’t make accusations if you are not well informed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    And here you are talking about me again. Am I your majestic idol or something?
    I edited my comment bro I think I am your idol lmao week ago thing happend yesterday you attacked me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    Then remain neutral and don’t belittle collectors. The “Collectables Category” has been established since the beginning of the game and has had a very real community. If you haven’t acknowledged it before then don’t start talking nonsense now.

The only reason these prices has escalated to this point is the same reason everything else ingame is more expensive, this is the same story with lb vanity and other rare items. Don’t make accusations if you are not well informed
    At no point do you despise these players, but paying large sums for items that only show up a few times in a city? please sure he will be burned out in a couple of weeks and guess what: incredibly high prices.
    I play since 2012 and I know perfectly how it is, if you have a lot of gold then congratulations, you can afford it. But I still maintain that no one forces anyone to buy such "collectibles".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    I am really disappointed from this re-release things. People wanting re-release of Criers, Heraldic etc. Have you ever think for a second that there may be owner of Crier who bought for 500m? Did you even consider for a one second the effort that spent for a getting old item?

The persons who defends re-releasing of old items please think one more time. I can not accept how much selfish this situation is.

Vainty shards etc that can turn these items to the vanities is good idea. If we talking about equality let’s re-release LB vainties too. But i do not want re-releasing of LB vainties I know people who spent days to get some.

Correct me if i am wrong please
    I’m with you on rereleasing the old stuff 100% including LB. Thats me saying this while owning a Frank Vest.

For those saying I’m a hypocrite, I’d like to know how? Considering LB items tend to be worth more.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 09-04-2020 at 12:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by encryptions View Post
    and here you are talking about me again. Am i your majestic idol or something?
    Just quit spreading lies about me. You know how annoying it is to have people pm me in game and on discord if i scam people, or sent "stabbers" to your house? Its ridiculous. I even bet when you made that lie stabber thread this was futumsh.
    Name:  a.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  94.4 KB

I dont use discort i never pm anyone on game about you look another persons not me. I literally dony care you anymore you even cant have enough maturity to apalogize from me due to the fact that trojan link you sent me. I did not message pm etc anyone about you anywhere.

also hahah great meme
    Last edited by xXxrriottxXX; 09-04-2020 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GucciBang View Post
    Thank you! (Ran out today!)
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Also ran out of popcorn and if I sip more tea I’m gonna pee myself! Bahahahah! Rofl! So entertaining!
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Me right now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

At no point do you despise these players, but paying large sums for items that only show up a few times in a city? please sure he will be burned out in a couple of weeks and guess what: incredibly high prices.
    I play since 2012 and I know perfectly how it is, if you have a lot of gold then congratulations, you can afford it. But I still maintain that no one forces anyone to buy such "collectibles".

“Nobody forced you to buy it” that’s really cheap coming from people who are getting obsessed over these items, demanding sts to rerelease them every year. If you want to buy it then you have to pay the price, end of story. Everybody who owns anything of rarity understands this but beggars will always be beggars.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Im tired of hearing it...its greed all the way. Cover it up how u want but we can see through it. They are not rereleasing gears again, they are doing vanities. So please save urself the trouble and go farm some VANITIES while you can because this event is only one week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk