Ok so i was tanking with my 53 pally running a rift set in sewers, when i got the whole group asking me my setup/ skill point alottment for their pally setups and if it would be a good idea for them to switch, or stay pure. The same thing has happened with my warbird and dex bear several times, i directed them to forums for class setup guides but there aren't any recent ones. So just wondering should i make a guide for each of my 3 main levels classes? First i think it would help new players in PL explore different class setups and out comes, but i'm also tired of seeing bears that don't know what the word "aggro" is or how to tank for the team, or mages that don't heal, or a pure dex bird that thinks he's rambo and rushes in ahead of the team only to get destroyed then sit there yelling "REV!". This stuff really effects the way people look at PL and i think making an updated class setup guide would help lower the amount this stuff happens in game, making it easier to find good groups, and have a better time playing.

Just making this thread asking others opinions on the idea of an updated guide for each class. Any input is helpful, thank you.