Thread: VoteKick Option For PvP!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    As an ex PvP Player from lvl 51 (And the reason of why this kid Arhk quit PvP like 3 times already, I don't remember quite good tbh) I agree that a vote-kick option is added, I'm sure this will attract new people to PvP because people quit PvP cause of KoF and this kind of Bullying (I won't mention names specifically, but everyone who plays must know who I'm talking about)

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
    You are bullying even you quit pvp who will mention it? and by mentioning kof name everyone is wondering if u quite pvp after got really bad farming hahaha come back to pvp kof need more kills from u and will make you more negative and don't cry for kick option it will be for everyone not just for you. Play pvp don't run and crying for kick option is dumb idea ok if everyone from match kicked then who will play in match i think you are crying for useless ideas because you quite pvp and you want who are playing pvp they should also quite.
    Pvp is for playing not for kicking each other from match because if everyone kicked from match then with who you will fight? change pvp name to kvsk then I'll agree with your dumb idea and must mention name who made u quite pvp

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Findme View Post
    You are bullying even you quit pvp who will mention it? and by mentioning kof name everyone is wondering if u quite pvp after got really bad farming hahaha come back to pvp kof need more kills from u and will make you more negative and don't cry for kick option it will be for everyone not just for you. Play pvp don't run and crying for kick option is dumb idea ok if everyone from match kicked then who will play in match i think you are crying for useless ideas because you quite pvp and you want who are playing pvp they should also quite.
    Pvp is for playing not for kicking each other from match because if everyone kicked from match then with who you will fight? change pvp name to kvsk then I'll agree with your dumb idea and must mention name who made u quite pvp

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk
    Lol Right.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk