Lol guys stop responding to them this joke idea will never happen anyway
    Exactly

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

first of all -_-

i see whats going on here ^-^ everlight dear , Arkh , findme as much as you guys have (not some ) dropped the fbomb here im not gonna be rude like u but

Are u guys okay like no literally are u guys okay ur discussion is VOTEKICK ....... V O T E K I C K

and i got arkh here screaming like he wants to fight everyone according to blaze majority liked my idea Even K O F ill be honest with u players are nice even in kof they might have the system of gang but sometimes they play by the book no ones gonna kick u rapidly unless you distrub a 1v1 thats all

if you guys cant respect on another here ill make a direct talk with cinco and personally ask him to look at your chats and your toxic behaviors..

and last time i checked a failure thread doesnt get 80 replies and 600 views so quick lol and if u disagree say no or -1 and give ur ideas on why it should or should not happen i did my investments in pvp if u would excuse me.

BTW everlights u stop worring about the developers pressure thats what they are paid for they look for ideas from players and when liked they implement

Ps: Are u a developer on a alt acc trying to reduce the pressure haha

several people have agreed to m idea im actually innovating using my mind do u know in BIG ..... B I G online pc games when idears are asked about pvp platforms everyone gives a great feedback pvpers and pvers everyone keeps the grounds equal so why not here.

anyways my gratitude to those who liked it ^-^

arkh how do u play solo btw do u like come in the pvp zone and kill urself with the sunlight switch in the corners of map ?? and feel happy about it idk lol
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    "I PLAY SOLO" LMFAO

Arhk, stop trying please, before I return and make u quit PvP for 4th time LOL

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
    Hey dude, You should stop, i'd like to keep this thread as a drama-free discussion because everyone here deserves respect

Now i see it, i think i forgot to mention a detail

My idea of a votekick system works for teams

Example:There are 5 members on red and 4 members on blue and an alt/sitter

In that case someone of those 4 members can open a votekick to kick that sitter or alt in their team(because that is unsportsmanlike conduct) and that alt gets blocked from blue team for that game(Majority votes win)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Healthy discussion is better. I think the idea is good, but this has to take into account a lot, for example server response time, ping and so on. Precision needs to work perfectly

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    first of all -_-

i see whats going on here ^-^ everlight dear , Arkh , findme as much as you guys have (not some ) dropped the fbomb here im not gonna be rude like u but

Are u guys okay like no literally are u guys okay ur discussion is VOTEKICK ....... V O T E K I C K

and i got arkh here screaming like he wants to fight everyone according to blaze majority liked my idea Even K O F ill be honest with u players are nice even in kof they might have the system of gang but sometimes they play by the book no ones gonna kick u rapidly unless you distrub a 1v1 thats all

if you guys cant respect on another here ill make a direct talk with cinco and personally ask him to look at your chats and your toxic behaviors..

and last time i checked a failure thread doesnt get 80 replies and 600 views so quick lol and if u disagree say no or -1 and give ur ideas on why it should or should not happen i did my investments in pvp if u would excuse me.

BTW everlights u stop worring about the developers pressure thats what they are paid for they look for ideas from players and when liked they implement

several people have agreed to m idea im actually innovating using my mind do u know in BIG ..... B I G online pc games when idears are asked about pvp platforms everyone gives a great feedback pvpers and pvers everyone keeps the grounds equal so why not here.

arkh how do u play solo btw do u like come in the pvp zone and kill urself with the sunlight switch in the corners of map ?? and feel happy about it idk lol
    When you know what I mean 'I Play Solo' then talk and go make more threads really no one care about your ruin ideas. If you want to ruin PvP so it's ok players will leave PvP and you can play alone. And I not gonna comment more on this failure thread. So enjoy your failure.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

And one more thing I said I not gonna comment more so don't think your idea is better lol and enjoy "FAILURE"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phosgore View Post
    Healthy discussion is better. I think the idea is good, but this has to take into account a lot, for example server response time, ping and so on. Precision needs to work perfectly
    Of course the idea is not perfect, there are a lot of details that take part of this, but with a good work developer-community, everything is possible ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    And one more thing I said I not gonna comment more so don't think your idea is better lol and enjoy "FAILURE"

Please no drama on this thread, ty

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Again someone that doesn't pvp comes and says the idea is good. That's my point people who have no idea what's good for pvp and what isn't

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

first of all -_-

not gonna read everything cause no point, I wasn't rude anyway btw. Show me where was I rude ? Everything I said was facts. And as I said if you can't stand people's opinions then don't post. And as I said this idea will never happen anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

No woman trust me your rude but at the same time u need facts plus this won't affect ping in anyway so

Anyways can't wait for this F A I L U R E topic to be accepted in a few days ig
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

No woman trust me your rude but at the same time u need facts plus this won't affect ping in anyway so

Anyways can't wait for this F A I L U R E topic to be accepted in a few days ig
    Since you were bragging about views and replies bla bla did you forget that it was only the same 5 people arguing over the same thing for the past 3 days and the views were because of us replying and giving it attention?

And yes Deusagor your idea will be accepted in a few days, absolutely, I can't wait either lmao man you're such a 12 year old that it's cute, I can't:')

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Heya Arhk really i missed ya

so you kinda kept saying u cant kill me kid blah blah no offense to that but umm dude we fought in pvp today and was i like amazed funny feelings was the only times u managed to land blows on me was is in a full 3v1 gang to 2v1 gang and dont deny u kinda like did die

Name:  ark.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  6.8 KB

SOOOOOOOOO

Name:  5628_pepe_saber (1).gif
Views: 188
Size:  9.1 KB

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

so you kinda kept saying u cant kill me kid blah blah no offense to that but umm dude we fought in pvp today and was i like amazed funny feelings was the only times u managed to land blows on me was is in a full 3v1 gang to 2v1 gang and dont deny u kinda like did die

SOOOOOOOOO

Like I said in my previous comment, a 12 year old lol. Comes on forums to express hatred and create drama saying hey I met you in pvp bla bla bla, showing screenshots and attacking other players, calling them out lol.

And don't dare say anything about pvp at the moment, it's all about spamming with the new weapons for combo, so calm your horses. If it wasn't for what pvp is on nowadays you wouldn't kill nobody, we all know that lol.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

coming on forums to celebrate killing someone, my guy even used dancing emojis, I'm dead LOL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Well the sad part is that most of the guys in this thread only know how to stir up arguments rather than have well reasoned discussions.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Evildantee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Any doubts? If have so come in game find me and vs me full map.

HEY everlights how come u say im the 12 year old but u forget to see these messages and i noticed u liking arhk message and he liking yours shows that u to are friends before stating someones age like an actual 12 year old analyze the entire thread

if u try to hit but when hit back play the victim then kid this place aint for you and that now after what u wrote (before i took it under consideration) but now it holds no value to me your messages proove to me that

1) you have no imagination
    2) you come on the forums with a fake name rather than your real name (atleast i dont do that).
    3) you have no honor and no way of how to speak
    4) your analysis on things is like telling a baby where to fit the block on those shape types of boxes (not sure what u call them)

and

5) i bet your next comment will be a perfect 12 yr olds on saying OH i didnt read your post its a waste of my time BUT u keep messaging here despite saying its a waste of your time

i asked for a feed back i didnt ask you to discuss unless actuall problems where there and im 100% sure I and Xtylez removed those such as kick and trolls now your messaging for the fun of it.

everlights if u have a problem with the topic bring up an issue and ill resolve it

if after this message you write anything 12yr old then oh god i wont know what to say.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

SOOOOOOOOO

Lol
    Ran haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

SOOOOOOOOO

the only times u managed to land blows on me was is in a full 3v1 gang to 2v1 gang and dont deny u kinda like did die

the only times u managed to land blows on me was is in a full 3v1 gang to 2v1 gang and dont deny u kinda like did die

maybe this will help u read better .....

hmmm btw u werent able to kill me today LOL misinformation dude be real not fake ^-^

but atleast u threw in an image of my killing u ^^
    Last edited by Deusagor; 09-08-2020 at 03:21 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

HEY everlights how come u say im the 12 year old but u forget to see these messages and i noticed u liking arhk message and he liking yours shows that u to are friends before stating someones age like an actual 12 year old analyze the entire thread

if u try to hit but when hit back play the victim then kid this place aint for you and that now after what u wrote (before i took it under consideration) but now it holds no value to me your messages proove to me that

1) you have no imagination
    2) you come on the forums with a fake name rather than your real name (atleast i dont do that).
    3) you have no honor and no way of how to speak
    4) your analysis on things is like telling a baby where to fit the block on those shape types of boxes (not sure what u call them)

and

5) i bet your next comment will be a perfect 12 yr olds on saying OH i didnt read your post its a waste of my time BUT u keep messaging here despite saying its a waste of your time

i asked for a feed back i didnt ask you to discuss unless actuall problems where there and im 100% sure I and Xtylez removed those such as kick and trolls now your messaging for the fun of it.

everlights if u have a problem with the topic bring up an issue and ill resolve it

if after this message you write anything 12yr old then oh god i wont know what to say.
    Bla bla bla bla all nonsense and untrue, go analyse it by yourself and you'll see that in every comment I made I was spitting facts lool. And oh no, he stole my 12 year old joke lmao now he's using it against me :/
    You asked for feedback from anyone but me because you knew I'll make your joke idea look bad and speak facts. I gave you feedback and you refused to understand it. Go back to taking screenshot and posting them here, you 12 year old :')