Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: VoteKick Option For PvP!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    the only times u managed to land blows on me was is in a full 3v1 gang to 2v1 gang and dont deny u kinda like did die

the only times u managed to land blows on me was is in a full 3v1 gang to 2v1 gang and dont deny u kinda like did die

maybe this will help u read better .....

hmmm btw u werent able to kill me today LOL misinformation dude be real not fake ^-^

but atleast u threw in an image of my killing u ^^
    LOOOL Look at him repeating the same sentence, its like taking candy from a kid and he starts yelling he wants it back over and over lol. You just contradict yourself over and over within every comment. Stop embarrassing yourself man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    Bla bla bla bla all nonsense and untrue, go analyse it by yourself and you'll see that in every comment I made I was spitting facts lool. And oh no, he stole my 12 year old joke lmao now he's using it against me :/
    You asked for feedback from anyone but me because you knew I'll make your joke idea look bad and speak facts. I gave you feedback and you refused to understand it. Go back to taking screenshot and posting them here, you 12 year old :')
    0-0
    if after this message you write anything 12yr old then oh god i wont know what to say.
    now only god can help u 0-0
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

LOOOL Look at him repeating the same sentence, its like taking candy from a kid and he starts yelling he wants it back over and over lol. You just contradict yourself over and over within every comment. Stop embarrassing yourself man
    LOL he making me laugh in real looool

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

@Everlights you have to see that he agreed why he need a kick option lol, he totally agreed he scared to vs me 1v1 lol pakruh and lust was there and he said he gtg lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

this has nothing to do with a kid having its candy stolen from him WHAT IS WRONG WITH U.... u really make a person with no heart issues get heart issues like everlights

he posted those pics without reading and no offense ur really not smart oh my god

whats yours IGN (IN GAME NAME) if ur brave and bold tell us ?? everyone in DL wants to know whose this quack on the forums
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I am going off from this thread gonna mute notifications for this lol too toxic , he gonna he bully on on me lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    @Everlights you have to see that he agreed why he need a kick option lol, he totally agreed he scared to vs me 1v1 lol pakruh and lust was there and he said he gtg lol.

why didnt u paste the chat above that one too scared of what people might think lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    I am going off from this thread gonna mute notifications for this lol too toxic , he gonna he bully on on me lol.

Full conception and deception no logic and no facts they think what they write is the one and the only one XD

you play the attacker but when attacked you play the victim its sad so hence forth

id advice all people who see these 2 talking @Arkh and @Everlights to just ignore their messages and continue talking and have well behaved and well discussed objectives

PS: dont attack if u cant take it back @Arkh and @Everlights ^^ and i do like the fact that u said that u really saved many peeps time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Bla bla bla bla all nonsense and untrue, go analyse it by yourself and you'll see that in every comment I made I was spitting facts lool. And oh no, he stole my 12 year old joke lmao now he's using it against me :/
    You asked for feedback from anyone but me because you knew I'll make your joke idea look bad and speak facts. I gave you feedback and you refused to understand it. Go back to taking screenshot and posting them here, you 12 year old :')
    I already told that the solution You were giving to the problem was completely stupid and easily avoidable by absolutely everyone, so please stop saying that a "Timer that kicks afk people" Is a fact, Thank You.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    I already told that the solution You were giving to the problem was completely stupid and easily avoidable by absolutely everyone, so please stop saying that a "Timer that kicks afk people" Is a fact, Thank You.
    LOL she says facts then she said timer that kicks peeps out now if someone calls out to me and i got to go for a few seconds that bot kicks me out then what will i do or even when i got to take a piss then wat lol oh god and here everlights i didnt think your baseless facts could get anymore baseless lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

To be honest me personally and I think the developers would agree, there is no possible way to deal with alt sitters at the moment. Because look, if they add a time-out and players who don't make a move for 5min let's say gets kicked for inactivity, then how about when we are doing 1v1s or just chilling there like we all do, we will have to worry about moving all the time. It's enough with what happened in pvp in my opinion, even the chat was removed.. what else is there. I cant think of any specific ways to stop alt sitters really. What we can do is this though. We could ask cinco kindly to take a closer look into this and bare with us, and we will post screenshots of certain alts with proof that they are just used from opposing teams to sit and take spots, we show him proof and everything and have the pvp community agree and confirm its those alts, then we have cinco ban them. This isn't a permanent option but Im sure whoever is putting alts won't take the time to level up more alts. This takes a lot of time and effort tho. Idk
    You're both either stupid because you don't understand English or that you're just trying to twist my own words which is something only scums do embarrassing. I never said use a timer. THIS is what I said you're both dumb leave me alone

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Twisting my words now huh? Nice try, but it's all there I tagged it for you, worthless scum is that what you both go for when you realise that you've lost an argument ? You lie on their backs and twist their words? I see, pathetic. Shameful. Disgusting. Stop talking to me.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    LOL she says facts then she said timer that kicks peeps out now if someone calls out to me and i got to go for a few seconds that bot kicks me out then what will i do or even when i got to take a piss then wat lol oh god and here everlights i didnt think your baseless facts could get anymore baseless lol
    "There is no possible way to deal with alt sitters at the moment." learn how to read English. Go do some brain exercises or read a book for real. You're a waste of space. Not helping with anything and only attacking other people lying on their backs, yet all the evidence is there

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Now I completely despise both of you. I was thinking it's ok they're just misguided they don't know how to the game works, etc. But now you've crossed the line. Lying and saying I said things I never said, for real you're disgusting. Leave me alone now. The whole point of me replying to you was to show you that it's not a good idea, now you're taking it a step ahead and you're taking it personal, which is why people like you shouldn't post on forums. People who can't stand criticism when they're at fault. People who are a waste of space that spit lies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Cinco please close this thread sir. The amount of childishness and idiocy exhibited is causing my brain cell walls to crumble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

That's called time-out for being inactive. Being inactive for 5min should be kicked. Thats all but not vote kick
    *cough, cough*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Cinco please close this thread sir. The amount of childishness and idiocy exhibited is causing my brain cell walls to crumble
    Take into consideration that this would have stayed something formal if it werent for these 2 ppl, anyways, i also agree that this thread gets closed, it became too toxic cause of people that thinks that bcoz they don't agree everyone should disagree too

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

*cough, cough*
    Cough cough? Dude that was emphasizing the idea, telling how it would work. You're really making yourself look stupid, just drop it you make no points LOL. Plus, at first I was just giving points why this idea is bad, you're the one who started being toxic, saying I should stick to begging for helix bla bla, and that other dude deusagur telling me out of all people he doesn't want my opinion, only because I speak facts. And you say it is these two ? You're such a hypocrite dude, and it's already proven. Watch yourself stop replying now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Cough cough? Dude that was emphasizing the idea, telling how it would work. You're really making yourself look stupid, just drop it you make no points LOL. Plus, at first I was just giving points why this idea is bad, you're the one who started being toxic, saying I should stick to begging for helix bla bla, and that other dude deusagur telling me out of all people he doesn't want my opinion, only because I speak facts. And you say it is these two ? You're such a hypocrite dude, and it's already proven. Watch yourself stop replying now.

do u live on the forums get a life lol

if u did give F A C T S WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ARGUING ALL THIS GOD DAM TIME ever please shut it

facts XD please search google for the meaning of FACTS it will will teach you that when a FACT is given no one can argue with that FACT but i only see u disageeeing then putting in your opinion on how it wont work AND CALL IT FACTS LIKE OMG ARE U DUMB and guys like the moment she messages again she will say oh how u argue with my facts

are u a analyst NO

are u a english teacher NO

do u have some sort of QUALIFICATIONS to even use your brains NO

are you dumb YES

will the next reply to this message be childish YES

will there be something new in it NO

is she/he a kid YES

do people hate her YES

can she manage to get lost NO

will she say bla bla in the next comment I THINK SO

oh my god i feel like i loose braincells talking to a infant only to see it say FACTS lol

please shut it i dont want your self and so called facts if u message on this thread again

IF YIU MESSAGE AGAIN HERE
    YOU WILL SELF CERTIFY YOURSELF AS A KID
    and if u do that everytime i see you ill call u kid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

No. No one is giving their feedback. Everyone including the developers are laughing at us and even me myself I consider myself stupid for even replying to this joke thread, waste of time. These ideas will never happen anyway, the developers wouldn't like to completely destroy their game after all. I don't know why I bothered
    Most agreeing with it? There is nobody that agrees with this beside you and whoever agrees with it is either stupid or stupid, mind my language. You both don't know what pvp needs so leave it aside for people who are actually invested in pvp and wouldn't throw in disastrous ideas
    As i said, toxicity xD