Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VoteKick Option For PvP!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Default VoteKick Option For PvP!

some players despite the fact toxic interfere with a normal Versus game into a war which aint nice believe me.

so i thought what if we keep a VOTE KICK option that allows peeps to kick someone NOT BAN if they start something and are not allowed to re enter the match till it ends this will allow toxic-ness to subside a little !!!

so what do u think cinco

A battle,which has both sides( red and blue), limits 10-12 players.
    Each person in team has 2 vote times to kick others in theirs team.
    His/ her requests must be approved by the votes of both sides and if the votes are majority then that person will be kicked out of the room. For instance, we have a game in pvp and one of my team is AFK in room and i try to kick that person out of the room. if she/he has more than 6 out of 10 votes are approved by teams, that person will be kicked. In addition, people, who was kicked, can't join back the room within 20 minutes
    Well, This is just my own idea and My point is that i would like to ask STS that if they can add it in pvp, so our games will be great. On the other hand, I don't know what they are doing there because i saw some people are just sitting in room and others are AFK. I just want to make more spaces for those who are waiting in the lobby and willing to play in pvp. So we can enjoy a great game and have fun together. Leave your comment below about what you think and thanks for your times

P.S for the pvp community i would like to know what u think and along with that i want every to give their opinion
    Last edited by Deusagor; 09-05-2020 at 12:44 PM.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1

- Miukita

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    some players despite the fact toxic interfere with a normal Versus game into a war which aint nice believe me.

so i thought what if we keep a VOTE KICK option that allows peeps to kick someone NOT BAN if they start something and are not allowed to re enter the match till it ends this will allow toxic-ness to subside a little !!!

so what do u think cinco
    oof all players talk toxic I agree but if you want they not talk about you so game already gave you a ignore option don't come here for a silly cause, if their words hurting you so ignore them why that "VOTING KICK OPTION" cmon dude, already soo many players left pvp and I don't want to more leave so please don't come here with pvp changes.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

so what do u think cinco
    Instant disagree. No chance. I'm not willing to enter pvp and get vote kicked by any random people there are only maybe because they don't want me there, you must be dreaming lol. See why I told you before to leave anything related to pvp alone and not suggest things? You're embrassaring yourself.

Plus if you didn't know, there is no such thing in the game as " 1 versus 1 ". There is DEATH MATCH and CAPTURE THE FLAG. Let me help you, if you want to 1 versus 1 there other maps you can go to such as the forbidden maps which are not as active as normal maps.

PS: You should ask what do we the pvp community also think, js. We players are a main part and Cinco surely wants what's best for us and the game.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I think VoteKick Option works more to combat the "Alt-Sitting" problem that is happening in PvP now, just to make the game a bit more fair ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Because toxic-ness can be easily combat with push the ignore button and done, sadly, ignore button doesn't avoid people creating alts and making the match and unfair 5vs4 or less

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    I think VoteKick Option works more to combat the "Alt-Sitting" problem that is happening in PvP now, just to make the game a bit more fair ^^
    That's called time-out for being inactive. Being inactive for 5min should be kicked. Thats all but not vote kick

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    Instant disagree. No chance. I'm not willing to enter pvp and get vote kicked by any random people there are only maybe because they don't want me there, you must be dreaming lol. See why I told you before to leave anything related to pvp alone and not suggest things? You're embrassaring yourself.

Plus if you didn't know, there is no such thing in the game as " 1 versus 1 ". There is DEATH MATCH and CAPTURE THE FLAG. Let me help you, if you want to 1 versus 1 there other maps you can go to such as the forbidden maps which are not as active as normal maps.

PS: You should ask what do we the pvp community also think, js. We players are a main part and Cinco surely wants what's best for us and the game.
    u never agreed to anything i said XD

umm its based of THE MAJORITY OF VOTES not 1 not 2 BUT THE MAJORITY also it helps kick out alt sitters

and u are SO SO right for the first time i agree with u

lemme refix what i said above so u can be satisfied

alrighty

DONE read the top msg
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Who put alts you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

so what do u think cinco
    Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Who put alts you?

Do You really think that if i were using that low strategy of Alt-Sitting i would be supporting this suggestion? Idk, if i were the one who uses that strategy i would be automatically disagreeing this suggestion xdxdxd

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

u never agreed to anything i said XD

umm its based of THE MAJORITY OF VOTES not 1 not 2 BUT THE MAJORITY also it helps kick out alt sitters

and u are SO SO right for the first time i agree with u

lemme refix what i said above so u can be satisfied

alrighty

DONE read the top msg
    Yes exactly based on the majority, and what If the majority is a whole team that wants to troll you from a specific guild dude ?? That was my point. You're slow and I have to explain every word I say.

Yes I didn't agree on anything you said so far and so wouldn't the developers because logically your ideas are BAD I have nothing against you, it's your ideas who are related to pvp that I'm against. Suggest something good and no one not even me will be able to say anything. Plus it's not like I come here to say no to this and that idea and leave. I literally tell you WHY no and give you examples each time, take my time to explain why this that and you don't seem to appreciate, all in your head is "oh she disagrees with everything I say" that's what someone slow would think. You even dare to say everyone say their opinion except me because truth hurts you lol. You don't want to hear a good reply that is straight forward, which is what you should be prepared for when you want to post on forums.

If you are not ready to hear certain opinions then don't post anything, because the forums after all is made mainly for the player base, not just to lurk around.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Because toxic-ness can be easily combat with push the ignore button and done, sadly, ignore button doesn't avoid people creating alts and making the match and unfair 5vs4 or less
    To be honest me personally and I think the developers would agree, there is no possible way to deal with alt sitters at the moment. Because look, if they add a time-out and players who don't make a move for 5min let's say gets kicked for inactivity, then how about when we are doing 1v1s or just chilling there like we all do, we will have to worry about moving all the time. It's enough with what happened in pvp in my opinion, even the chat was removed.. what else is there. I cant think of any specific ways to stop alt sitters really. What we can do is this though. We could ask cinco kindly to take a closer look into this and bare with us, and we will post screenshots of certain alts with proof that they are just used from opposing teams to sit and take spots, we show him proof and everything and have the pvp community agree and confirm its those alts, then we have cinco ban them. This isn't a permanent option but Im sure whoever is putting alts won't take the time to level up more alts. This takes a lot of time and effort tho. Idk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    Yes exactly based on the majority, and what If the majority is a whole team that wants to troll you from a specific guild dude ?? That was my point. You're slow and I have to explain every word I say.

Yes I didn't agree on anything you said so far and so wouldn't the developers because logically your ideas are BAD I have nothing against you, it's your ideas who are related to pvp that I'm against. Suggest something good and no one not even me will be able to say anything. Plus it's not like I come here to say no to this and that idea and leave. I literally tell you WHY no and give you examples each time, take my time to explain why this that and you don't seem to appreciate, all in your head is "oh she disagrees with everything I say" that's what someone slow would think. You even dare to say everyone say their opinion except me because truth hurts you lol. You don't want to hear a good reply that is straight forward, which is what you should be prepared for when you want to post on forums.

If you are not ready to hear certain opinions then don't post anything, because the forums after all is made mainly for the player base, not just to lurk around.
    Yes, i agree about the possibility that a guild would like to troll you once, but in that case we could also ask that do that become banneable, we could add some screenshots or screen records about how we get kicked for no reason.

Even thought that what u say is a high possibility, being realistic to get kicked everytime actually requires those troll players to be 24/7 in the PvP room(which requires people losing 24 hours of their life, 7 days a week)

I personally think that what u mentioning will happen, yes, but not in a really high rate, and if it happens, there could be that report system i'm talking about.

The objetive is to make PvP get a no-toxicity allowed environment to make more people join this amazing world of PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Yes, i agree about the possibility that a guild would like to troll you once, but in that case we could also ask that do that become banneable, we could add some screenshots or screen records about how we get kicked for no reason.

Even thought that what u say is a high possibility, being realistic to get kicked everytime actually requires those troll players to be 24/7 in the PvP room(which requires people losing 24 hours of their life, 7 days a week)

I personally think that what u mentioning will happen, yes, but not in a really high rate, and if it happens, there could be that report system i'm talking about.

The objetive is to make PvP get a no-toxicity allowed environment to make more people join this amazing world of PvP
    everlights dear i dont hate u nither do i ignore straightforward messages but the way u put it in is rude not to say if u give an example contradicting my idea say it nicely and ill reply nicely anyone will do that

and yes @Xtylez thats a good idea a type of report system related only to pvp

and yes trolls require 6 people to get u kicked from the group not many are gonna waste their time in doing so (i said 6 but can change along with the different amount of players)

thank you for that!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Do You really think that if i were using that low strategy of Alt-Sitting i would be supporting this suggestion? Idk, if i were the one who uses that strategy i would be automatically disagreeing this suggestion xdxdxd
    Ooof then why you said it helps for alt putting? Tf boi don't be silly
    We don't need any change in Pvp that's all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

its not allowed to use the f bomb on forums but oh well

lemme explain sometimes people alt farm so votekick will stop them from doing so

and will u please stop saying WE DO NOT NEED CHANGES its really getting on my nerves that people who say this have no imagination

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Who put alts you?

Because people who are in a certain team and have an alt-sitter can vote to get that sitter out of their team?

If You have any other doubts about how this works, ask me ^^

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

its not allowed to use the f bomb on forums but oh well

lemme explain sometimes people alt farm so votekick will stop them from doing so

and will u please stop saying WE DO NOT NEED CHANGES its really getting on my nerves that people who say this have no imagination
    Ok tell me the reason why you need to change pvp even you not play as much, if you want to change something so do it pve don't come for pvp and seriously it's too much now better is delete this thread.
    And why changes in pvp? We happy with our old PvP so please dude don't do something with it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Because people who are in a certain team and have an alt-sitter can vote to get that sitter out of their team?

If You have any other doubts about how this works, ask me ^^
    I really don't care about it, because Ik I can win if opponents puts alt and soo many players already talked about it so don't come with same reason -.-