Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
Cough cough? Dude that was emphasizing the idea, telling how it would work. You're really making yourself look stupid, just drop it you make no points LOL. Plus, at first I was just giving points why this idea is bad, you're the one who started being toxic, saying I should stick to begging for helix bla bla, and that other dude deusagur telling me out of all people he doesn't want my opinion, only because I speak facts. And you say it is these two ? You're such a hypocrite dude, and it's already proven. Watch yourself stop replying now.

do u live on the forums get a life lol

if u did give F A C T S WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ARGUING ALL THIS GOD DAM TIME ever please shut it

facts XD please search google for the meaning of FACTS it will will teach you that when a FACT is given no one can argue with that FACT but i only see u disageeeing then putting in your opinion on how it wont work AND CALL IT FACTS LIKE OMG ARE U DUMB and guys like the moment she messages again she will say oh how u argue with my facts

are u a analyst NO

are u a english teacher NO

do u have some sort of QUALIFICATIONS to even use your brains NO

are you dumb YES

will the next reply to this message be childish YES

will there be something new in it NO

is she/he a kid YES

do people hate her YES

can she manage to get lost NO

will she say bla bla in the next comment I THINK SO

oh my god i feel like i loose braincells talking to a infant only to see it say FACTS lol

please shut it i dont want your self and so called facts if u message on this thread again

IF YIU MESSAGE AGAIN HERE
YOU WILL SELF CERTIFY YOURSELF AS A KID
and if u do that everytime i see you ill call u kid