Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
Yes, i agree about the possibility that a guild would like to troll you once, but in that case we could also ask that do that become banneable, we could add some screenshots or screen records about how we get kicked for no reason.

Even thought that what u say is a high possibility, being realistic to get kicked everytime actually requires those troll players to be 24/7 in the PvP room(which requires people losing 24 hours of their life, 7 days a week)

I personally think that what u mentioning will happen, yes, but not in a really high rate, and if it happens, there could be that report system i'm talking about.

The objetive is to make PvP get a no-toxicity allowed environment to make more people join this amazing world of PvP
everlights dear i dont hate u nither do i ignore straightforward messages but the way u put it in is rude not to say if u give an example contradicting my idea say it nicely and ill reply nicely anyone will do that

and yes @Xtylez thats a good idea a type of report system related only to pvp

and yes trolls require 6 people to get u kicked from the group not many are gonna waste their time in doing so (i said 6 but can change along with the different amount of players)

thank you for that!