Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VoteKick Option For PvP!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Ok tell me the reason why you need to change pvp even you not play as much, if you want to change something so do it pve don't come for pvp and seriously it's too much now better is delete this thread.
    And why changes in pvp? We happy with our old PvP so please dude don't do something with it.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk
    why does everyone say i dont PvP I DO PVP whenever i see someone in the pvp grounds DUDE

PVP GOT NOTHING WHAT DO U MEAN DONT CHANGE IT we need alot of things in PVP a proper SYSTEM

i have no complains in PvE cinco is doing a GREAT JOB at that

CS GO is a pvp battle ground and they have a votekick system along with several other games

and if u say OMG why are u bringing such a big game such as CS GO into this topic well i have another thing coming

ARCANE LEGENDS which is #1 legends amoung all of the legends here is something u didnt expect

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...EM-quot-in-PVP

click on that link and u will be suprised

im so darn suprised look at that everyone supports it why wasnt it a bad idea for them ??
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    why does everyone say i dont PvP I DO PVP whenever i see someone in the pvp grounds DUDE

PVP GOT NOTHING WHAT DO U MEAN DONT CHANGE IT we need alot of things in PVP a proper SYSTEM

CS GO is a pvp battle ground and they have a votekick system along with several other games

and if u say OMG why are u bringing such a big game such as CS GO into this topic well i have another thing coming

ARCANE LEGENDS which is #1 legends amoung all of the legends here is something u didnt expect

im so darn suprised look at that everyone supports it why wasnt it a bad idea for them ??
    Np do it and players gonna leave pvp good job wkwkw pvp player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Ok tell me the reason why you need to change pvp even you not play as much, if you want to change something so do it pve don't come for pvp and seriously it's too much now better is delete this thread.
    And why changes in pvp? We happy with our old PvP so please dude don't do something with it.

Look bro, i think everyone can make his own opinion about what they think is better for the game, no matter if they "play PvP constantly or not"

Is specifically ur old PvP that is considered one of the most toxic(for not saying the most toxic) aspect of DL, not cause of the game but cause of the people that play it

Even thought if your decision is to disagree, it wouldn't affect a lot because most of the people that are reading this suggestion are agreeing with it.

But now i'm thinking on it, the fact that You are being stubborn with the idea of add this VoteKick Option to combat those who use the strategy of Alt-Sitting means 1 of 2 possibilities:

1.You use that low strategy of Alt-Sitting
    OR
    2.You are friend, You are part of a group or You support someone who uses this strategy and u get advantage of it, that's why You don't want it to change

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Xtylez For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    Look bro, i think everyone can make his own opinion about what they think is better for the game, no matter if they "play PvP constantly or not"

Is specifically ur old PvP that is considered one of the most toxic(for not saying the most toxic) aspect of DL, not cause of the game but cause of the people that play it

Even thought if your decision is to disagree, it wouldn't affect a lot because most of the people that are reading this suggestion are agreeing with it.

But now i'm thinking on it, the fact that You are being stubborn with the idea of add this VoteKick Option to combat those who use the strategy of Alt-Sitting means 1 of 2 possibilities:

OR
    2.You are friend, You are part of a group or You support someone who uses this strategy and u get advantage of it, that's why You don't want it to change
    Well for your kind information I want to tell you (I PLAY SOLO) I not help anyone and I said no change here because seriously no need to change pvp arenas they're already good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Sure bro, in that case You can keep ur opinion of wanting it to keep like this, is ur opinion and i can try to make u change it but if i can't do it then i won't insist anymore with You

What about other players? Do you all think is a good idea? I would love to read all your opinions to make DL better than it already is! ^^

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Sure bro, in that case You can keep ur opinion of wanting it to keep like this, is ur opinion and i can try to make u change it but if i can't do it then i won't insist anymore with You

What about other players? Do you all think is a good idea? I would love to read all your opinions to make DL better than it already is! ^^
    Anw you can say anything here ^^ I really don't care about your OPINIONS lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

xdddddddddddd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

oh and btw another point to throw in why would any one kick anyone out for no reason the whole point of pvp is getting kills so if u troll and kick someone woth 6 other plays idk how many times would that happen they loose the chance of killing u and thats not smart at times
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

oh and btw another point to throw in why would any one kick anyone out for no reason the whole point of pvp is getting kills so if u troll and kick someone woth 6 other plays idk how many times would that happen they loose the chance of killing u and thats not smart at times
    Try your best nd beat me then talk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Try your best nd beat me then talk.

but what does this gotta do with beating u lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

but what does this gotta do with beating u lol
    Coz you said if this change aprove so people loose chance to farm me, listen first beat me and then talk about me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Coz you said if this change aprove so people loose chance to farm me, listen first beat me and then talk about me.

Bro, i think You are seeing things that are not there xd

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Bro, i think You are seeing things that are not there xd
    Shhh do your work.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Yes, i agree about the possibility that a guild would like to troll you once, but in that case we could also ask that do that become banneable, we could add some screenshots or screen records about how we get kicked for no reason.

Even thought that what u say is a high possibility, being realistic to get kicked everytime actually requires those troll players to be 24/7 in the PvP room(which requires people losing 24 hours of their life, 7 days a week)

I personally think that what u mentioning will happen, yes, but not in a really high rate, and if it happens, there could be that report system i'm talking about.

The objetive is to make PvP get a no-toxicity allowed environment to make more people join this amazing world of PvP
    You do realise that this thread was made saying vote kick option so people who don't 1v1 can get voted out ?? You call that toxicity?? Plus you really dare to say that if you get vote kicked out for no reason you're gonna take screenshots or record ? Really ? You want to add more weight on us people and the developers ? You and the guy who made this thread both really have no idea of what you're talking about. Both friends trying to back each other up on useless ideas that pvp doesn't need.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Oh well, anyone else who would like to give their feedback?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    You do realise that this thread was made saying vote kick option so people who don't 1v1 can get voted out ?? You call that toxicity?? Plus you really dare to say that if you get vote kicked out for no reason you're gonna take screenshots or record ? Really ? You want to add more weight on us people and the developers ? You and the guy who made this thread both really have no idea of what you're talking about. Both friends trying to back each other up on useless ideas that pvp doesn't need.
    Bro you forgot 1 thing, "EVEN NOT PVP ALOT"

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Arhk For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

OR
    Most agreeing with it? There is nobody that agrees with this beside you and whoever agrees with it is either stupid or stupid, mind my language. You both don't know what pvp needs so leave it aside for people who are actually invested in pvp and wouldn't throw in disastrous ideas

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Oh well, anyone else who would like to give their feedback?
    No. No one is giving their feedback. Everyone including the developers are laughing at us and even me myself I consider myself stupid for even replying to this joke thread, waste of time. These ideas will never happen anyway, the developers wouldn't like to completely destroy their game after all. I don't know why I bothered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    Look, the whole point of this thread is to combat toxicity of PvP through a famous strategy called Alt-sitting, which consist in making unfair teamfights through the use of alts(5vs4, 5vs3, 5vs2, 5vs1), giving players the option to "kick" those alts from their team, that's all

I really don't understand what is confusing in that concept

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

and I don't care about other games, if other games have this that doesn't mean this has to have too.This is called Dark legends forums for a reason if you didn't notice. This is the game I play and I wouldn't like to have bad ideas like this added. And they won't be anyway. Dude is bothered by being interrupted while playing 1v1 in DEATH MATCH lol. Death Match. D E A T H M A T C H.