Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: VoteKick Option For PvP!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    Look, the whole point of this thread is to combat toxicity of PvP through a famous strategy called Alt-sitting, which consist in making unfair teamfights through the use of alts(5vs4, 5vs3, 5vs2, 5vs1), giving players the option to "kick" those alts from their team, that's all

I really don't understand what is confusing in that concept
    Someone please ask this guy who putting alts lol? Wtf with him? If he can't beat anyone in 1v1 so it's not our fault omg giving headache.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    No. No one is giving their feedback. Everyone including the developers are laughing at us and even me myself I consider myself stupid for even replying to this joke thread, waste of time. These ideas will never happen anyway, the developers wouldn't like to completely destroy their game after all. I don't know why I bothered
    If You consider that this thread is a "joke thread" just because You 2 people don't agree with it, i think you should keep asking for Helix to return and that's all bro

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Look, the whole point of this thread is to combat toxicity of PvP through a famous strategy called Alt-sitting, which consist in making unfair teamfights through the use of alts(5vs4, 5vs3, 5vs2, 5vs1), giving players the option to "kick" those alts from their team, that's all

I really don't understand what is confusing in that concept
    What you're saying wasn't even mentioned in his post, he was saying he doesn't want to be attacked virtually while doing 1v1 lmao. That's one. Two, you want us to have the chance of being trolled and getting voted out just like that? I think not.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

If You consider that this thread is a "joke thread" just because You 2 people don't agree with it, i think you should keep asking for Helix to return and that's all bro
    I didn't said for trash weap named HELIX your God wkwkwk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

It's not two people. It's everyone in the pvp community who has actually been pvping for a while and knows this is a bad idea, it's a joke thread and they're not bothered by it so they're not even bothering to comment, I'm glad you noticed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Look, is a suggestion and as every suggestion have it's failures, instead of start disagreeing with us in everything, You could be thinking in ways to correct those failures

And with ur quoted "What u are saying wasn't even mentioned in his post", i think You didn't read the first commentary i put in this thread, saying that it would be a great option to combat Alt-Sitting

Deusagor, do You think You can correct the thread and make clear that the purpose of this is to combat Alt-Sitting?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Look, is a suggestion and as every suggestion have it's failures, instead of start disagreeing with us in everything, You could be thinking in ways to correct those failures

And with ur quoted "What u are saying wasn't even mentioned in his post", i think You didn't read the first commentary i put in this thread, saying that it would be a great option to combat Alt-Sitting

Deusagor, do You think You can correct the thread and make clear that the purpose of this is to combat Alt-Sitting?
    Alt sitting alt sitting alt sitting what the hell boi if you getting gang in pvp so play 1v1 alone in other maps, why you came here to make trouble?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arhk For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

It was the other guy making the thread not you, and now you're asking him to add it to the thread lol you guys aren't even sure of what you want. Both lost in space. Plus, this thread was a joke not a failure. This guy comes and posts whatever his brain comes up with without thinking twice. I didn't come and say no bad idea only. I explained why its a bad idea and said the possibilities of making it possible already. So looks like you're the one not reading

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

It's not two people. It's everyone in the pvp community who has actually been pvping for a while and knows this is a bad idea, it's a joke thread and they're not bothered by it so they're not even bothering to comment, I'm glad you noticed
    I think people who doesn't give their feedback of this idea should be taken away from the topic discussed here.

And as i said, the whole purpose of this thread is to combat Alt-Sitting in PvP, if You think that unfair teamfights of 5vs4 and all it's variations(Which is a clear example of an unsportsmanlike conduct and toxicity) then there are some aspects that You should start watching from now on your beloved and already good PvP to notice, unless You are someone who does that(Because i really don't know who You are in DL tho)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

To be honest me personally and I think the developers would agree, there is no possible way to deal with alt sitters at the moment. Because look, if they add a time-out and players who don't make a move for 5min let's say gets kicked for inactivity, then how about when we are doing 1v1s or just chilling there like we all do, we will have to worry about moving all the time. It's enough with what happened in pvp in my opinion, even the chat was removed.. what else is there. I cant think of any specific ways to stop alt sitters really. What we can do is this though. We could ask cinco kindly to take a closer look into this and bare with us, and we will post screenshots of certain alts with proof that they are just used from opposing teams to sit and take spots, we show him proof and everything and have the pvp community agree and confirm its those alts, then we have cinco ban them. This isn't a permanent option but Im sure whoever is putting alts won't take the time to level up more alts. This takes a lot of time and effort tho. Idk
    Here. Since you missed it. There you go. The only little possibility to fix your problem which is not a major problem even.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I think people who doesn't give their feedback of this idea should be taken away from the topic discussed here.

And as i said, the whole purpose of this thread is to combat Alt-Sitting in PvP, if You think that unfair teamfights of 5vs4 and all it's variations(Which is a clear example of an unsportsmanlike conduct and toxicity) then there are some aspects that You should start watching from now on your beloved and already good PvP to notice, unless You are someone who does that(Because i really don't know who You are in DL tho)
    It's better for you because you don't know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

It was the other guy making the thread not you, and now you're asking him to add it to the thread lol you guys aren't even sure of what you want. Both lost in space. Plus, this thread was a joke not a failure. This guy comes and posts whatever his brain comes up with without thinking twice. I didn't come and say no bad idea only. I explained why its a bad idea and said the possibilities of making it possible already. So looks like you're the one not reading
    You are the one requesting for reasons and i'm giving You reasons of why this is a good idea to combat Alt-Sitting in PvP(Which is the whole topic here, and i'm just waiting for Deusagor to correct the thread )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Here. Since you missed it. There you go. The only little possibility to fix your problem which is not a major problem even.
    Are You aware that what you recommended is easily avoidable as just taking 4-7 seconds to move that alt some distance to reset the counter of "inactivity" You are talking about?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Are You aware that what you recommended is easily avoidable as just taking 4-7 seconds to move that alt some distance to reset the counter of "inactivity" You are talking about?
    And even thought, people can also access to their PC and install a bot that makes their alt move automatically

I can see these 2 problems in PvP:

-People being toxic in chat to each other, which can be easily solved using the ignore button

-People using alt-sitting to make unfair teamfights (Which can be solved with this VoteKick Option that we are trying to improve to the game)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Any other doubt that you 2 guys have?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

very nice idea , i wish we can get back chat btw teams

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Agree with u deusagor......mostly king of fighters guild did like that...I noticed bubblygirl and also some players just talkiing between them in pvp and not helping to win ....ally is no need in pvp..btw nice post thanks u to understand it deusa

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nadineelfen View Post
    very nice idea , i wish we can get back chat btw teams
    I don't think it should be brought back tbh .while I retired from PvP a long time ago ,knowing that it's still the same old dummies that'll be in there with maybe the exception of those who newly joined PvP I think it's best that chat is limited to just the respective teams.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Any other member left from DPG? Only 1 Guild agree with it lmao and even they not PvP alot anw idc about you all I just play and if anyone can farm me from DPG so try your harder.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blazee View Post
    Agree with u deusagor......mostly king of fighters guild did like that...I noticed bubblygirl and also some players just talkiing between them in pvp and not helping to win ....ally is no need in pvp..btw nice post thanks u to understand it deusa

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using Tapatalk
    We Doing PvP before 3yrs so really No one care about your failure threads.