Thread: VoteKick Option For PvP!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    do u live on the forums get a life lol

if u did give F A C T S WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ARGUING ALL THIS GOD DAM TIME ever please shut it

facts XD please search google for the meaning of FACTS it will will teach you that when a FACT is given no one can argue with that FACT but i only see u disageeeing then putting in your opinion on how it wont work AND CALL IT FACTS LIKE OMG ARE U DUMB and guys like the moment she messages again she will say oh how u argue with my facts

are u a analyst NO

are u a english teacher NO

do u have some sort of QUALIFICATIONS to even use your brains NO

are you dumb YES

will the next reply to this message be childish YES

will there be something new in it NO

is she/he a kid YES

do people hate her YES

can she manage to get lost NO

will she say bla bla in the next comment I THINK SO

oh my god i feel like i loose braincells talking to a infant only to see it say FACTS lol

please shut it i dont want your self and so called facts if u message on this thread again

IF YIU MESSAGE AGAIN HERE
    YOU WILL SELF CERTIFY YOURSELF AS A KID
    and if u do that everytime i see you ill call u kid
    I seem to get under your skin pretty well, and you know what's funny? The fact that you reply to some and avoid replying to some other, realising that you have no answer. If you recheck you can see that I replied to every statement you made, because I know what I'm talking about. On the other hand, you're there lost in space replying with replies that are useless since this thread started.

I called him a 12 year old, so he is calling me a kid now.

He went on an old thread of mine and said it sucks, and I said he lives on forums so now he says I live on forums.

That's all in your replies, replying things after me. What are you a parrot ?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    As i said, toxicity xD
    Why didn't you reply to the other comments ? You just avoid replying when you realise you've been caught red handed ? Once again going back to comments and tagging them. Why don't you tag the whole context ? Oh let me guess. Because you know my replies in the whole context make sense. As I said scum desperately trying to make someone look bad but fails miserably

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I think Cinco forgot to put the ignore button for idiots...........
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Its weird how people forget that pvp is supposed to be fun. You attack, you kill, you get attacked, you die and congratulate the people you are against for a good game lol. The main reason i quit pvp a long time ago is that DL pvp players literally just do not know how to have fun with it.

Its so ridiculously hotheaded with ego clashes that its just absurd.

I feel bad for cinco logging in every day to read this nonsense of everyone at each others throats like he is running a daycare of little kids that get mad at eachother cause the other kid insulted him or beat him in pvp lmao..

Come on folks, get it together, you guys are gonna ruin what is already good and happening, just control your emotions, or if pvp is that much of an emotional rollercoaster for you then you shouldnt even be playing it

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrWizardlord For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrWizardlord View Post
    Its weird how people forget that pvp is supposed to be fun. You attack, you kill, you get attacked, you die and congratulate the people you are against for a good game lol. The main reason i quit pvp a long time ago is that DL pvp players literally just do not know how to have fun with it.

I feel bad for cinco logging in every day to read this nonsense of everyone at each others throats like he is running a daycare of little kids that get mad at eachother cause the other kid insulted him or beat him in pvp lmao..

Come on folks, get it together, you guys are gonna ruin what is already good and happening, just control your emotions, or if pvp is that much of an emotional rollercoaster for you then you shouldnt even be playing it
    That's one of the first things I've said when thread was made.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrWizardlord View Post

everlights hes kinda pointing that towards players like u
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    everlights hes kinda pointing that towards players like u
    In fact, I think he's talking about you. You're the one who started insulting in the first place, and you even mentioned in your thread "everryone can leave their opinions except everlights" if that's not starting things for you then Idk what is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    In fact, I think he's talking about you. You're the one who started insulting in the first place, and you even mentioned in your thread "everryone can leave their opinions except everlights" if that's not starting things for you then Idk what is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Well for your kind information I want to tell you (I PLAY SOLO) I not help anyone and I said no change here because seriously no need to change pvp arenas they're already good.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk
    Man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk