Quote Originally Posted by Phosgore View Post
Well, in fact this could be cool and fun yes, however I think that this kind of customizations are suitable for metaverse games, where virtual representations of yourself are created, the so-called avatars, and which would be able to interact with places, objects and other avatars. I don't think that's the purpose of Dark Legends, it's not a dating game. Even so, I know that many use it for this purpose, our world is so strange, I know that, mad world. That would be fun anyway. xD
tbh its not for dating phosgore its for a type of community that allows different visuals and as everlight says is right we got rainbows lol so having a type of change really does spice up the community and tons of people love the idea of changing one characters face rather than seeing thousands of peeps with the same non-custome faces it really is good how about this we try it out for a month or so cinco gets the reviews and all and we see how it goes

everyone gets his 1st free try so i dont see whats wrong BTW Dark legends is now a more FULL FASHION type of game rather than anything else and u agree am i right so this is a part of the fashion routine
players can get a fun way of describing stuff

no ones foolish enough to make a ugly char everyone will do there best at making one for themselves i mean like give a try

btw FYI im not a plat buyer XD its also a way to help dl boost and this doesnt relate to dating but if u ask me DL has the marriage option lol so ya u can put dating