Thread: Full player body change!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Default Full player body change!

Cinco i gotta fact and i bet you cant deny and it is that many DL players are talented in many many ways as you can see and i wanted to see if this idea could bring a revolution to the outlook of DL

what if we can have a full char customization allowing to do that many peeps can come up for a good ideas

how will this benefit u?

simple peeps make names they change it for 25 plat in that way first time for all people will be allowed to customize their characters and during game those who can pay to re fix their characters would cost them 50 plat

PROS

its dam fun can be cool etc and we all can have a good laugh at time plus use our imaginations

CONS

just try to make your char the way u like it advised to non payers lol.
    Last edited by Deusagor; 09-05-2020 at 11:43 AM.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    Cinco i gotta fact and i bet you cant deny and it is that many DL players are talented in many many ways as you can see and i wanted to see if this idea could bring a revolution to the outlook of DL

what if we can have a full char customization allowing to do that many peeps can come up for a good ideas

how will this benefit u?

simple peeps make names they change it for 25 plat in that way first time for all people will be allowed to customize their characters and during game those who can pay to re fix their characters would cost them 500 plat cause in every type of game re fixing ur characters looks is not cheap at all

PROS

its dam fun can be cool etc and we all can have a good laugh at time plus use our imaginations

CONS

Eh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

how will this benefit u?

simple peeps make names they change it for 25 plat in that way first time for all people will be allowed to customize their characters and during game those who can pay to re fix their characters would cost them 500 plat cause in every type of game re fixing ur characters looks is not cheap at all

PROS

CONS

Lmao more ways to have us pay for plat smh that doesn't sound like good idea to me

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Nah, I dont agree with this idea, in my opinion the characters are fine the way they're.

Sorry but, in my opinion no need for full player body change!
    Last edited by Uptosts; 09-05-2020 at 12:02 PM.
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    Nah, I dont agree with this idea, in my opinion the characters are fine the way they're.

Sorry but, in my opinion no need for full player body change!
    I agree. This is a vampires game after all it's enough that there are rainbows and coloured doves running around. This sounds too complicated. Let's leave it as it is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    I agree. This is a vampires game after all it's enough that there are rainbows and coloured doves running around. This sounds too complicated. Let's leave it as it is
    For once i agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kiluax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Well, in fact this could be cool and fun yes, however I think that this kind of customizations are suitable for metaverse games, where virtual representations of yourself are created, the so-called avatars, and which would be able to interact with places, objects and other avatars. I don't think that's the purpose of Dark Legends, it's not a dating game. Even so, I know that many use it for this purpose, our world is so strange, I know that, mad world. That would be fun anyway. xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phosgore View Post
    Well, in fact this could be cool and fun yes, however I think that this kind of customizations are suitable for metaverse games, where virtual representations of yourself are created, the so-called avatars, and which would be able to interact with places, objects and other avatars. I don't think that's the purpose of Dark Legends, it's not a dating game. Even so, I know that many use it for this purpose, our world is so strange, I know that, mad world. That would be fun anyway. xD
    tbh its not for dating phosgore its for a type of community that allows different visuals and as everlight says is right we got rainbows lol so having a type of change really does spice up the community and tons of people love the idea of changing one characters face rather than seeing thousands of peeps with the same non-custome faces it really is good how about this we try it out for a month or so cinco gets the reviews and all and we see how it goes

everyone gets his 1st free try so i dont see whats wrong BTW Dark legends is now a more FULL FASHION type of game rather than anything else and u agree am i right so this is a part of the fashion routine
    players can get a fun way of describing stuff

no ones foolish enough to make a ugly char everyone will do there best at making one for themselves i mean like give a try

btw FYI im not a plat buyer XD its also a way to help dl boost and this doesnt relate to dating but if u ask me DL has the marriage option lol so ya u can put dating
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

very nice idea ^_^

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

I would prefer just few more new faces should be added to the face vendor nearby future, because majority just like to use two all i have seen that are 'Soft Seductress' and 'The Endless Night' (Female Avatar) rest i don't like them well its all choice of players which face they prefer to choose and buy for their respective avatars. Also if we compare to other vendors like hairstyles we actually had lots of hairstyles for both male and female either as permanently or temporarily which were available during certain events. So, in my opinion is all that we need "new faces" ready-made to be added in vendor so there's more variety. But still same opinion no need for full player body change!

Thanks,
    -Uptosts
    Last edited by Uptosts; 09-06-2020 at 08:48 AM.
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

awwwweeeee i thought u guys would like full body changes oh well ;-;

but thank you ^-^

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

awwwweeeee i thought u guys would like full body changes oh well ;-;

but thank you ^-^
    Yw

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk