Thread: :D THE official Devs Profiles Place ! :D

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Default Official Devs and Mods Profiles Place! :D

Hello everyone !!
    Since more than 1 year, I've been hunting for devs, mods and for wonderful pictures I could make of them :-]

I decided to make this guide to answer to the most asked questions that I often recieve from all new players (and old) when I speak about "devs", "mods" and "antennas"..

Here are the recurring ones from most of players !

Top 1 Question : What is "Dev", "mod"

Devs, which is the abbreviation of Developers, are the creators of Pocket Legends, Star Legends, and soon Dark Legends.

They are the guys who create(d) games, who make awesome new maps, lvls, items, answer emails to support you, solve problems, and many many others...

You can recognize them easily : they have Red names lol.

They can do anything they want, such as killing themselves, dying in towns, crossing walls as ghost, wearing wonderful costumes...

On the other hand, they can give out marvelous Vanity items, like antennas..

--> Don't confound AoAs (Ambassadors of Alterra) who are able to give vanity party hat, Moderators who aren't devs but very close from it ! They aren't devs but "normal" players apart from AoA guild (the guild of the Community Players)

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Top 2 question : How can i get Antennas :

How do antennas look like?

Here are all the antennas (i took the pics from here : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ht=vanity+helm)

Best Antenna Ever 2010 [For Best MMO award]
    Best Antenna Ever 2011 [For Best MMO award]
    Blue Antenna [Part of Android launch event on Facebook]
    Coal Antenna [For Holidays]
    Droid Antenna [For Android platform launch]
    Fiery Antenna [For Doom weapon contest]
    Orange Antenna [For New Players Video Guide contest]
    Purple Antenna [Deal of the Day Item]
    Red Antennas [For Haikus contest. Also Deal of the Day.]
    White Antennas [For Where Do You Play Pocket Legends contest]

How to get antennas ?

You can be getting antennas from Developers, red name persons in towns, by using the emote "WAVE" close to them..

Where is "Wave "Hi!"" emote ?

There are 3 ways for waving :
    • 1st way : Click on top of the screen on the shield, then look on bottom, the "emotes" smiley button close to World map, Click on it and then its the 1st emote at top left!
    • 2nd way : For easier way to access emotes, click on top left then go to "Menu", Options, 2nd page (click on the bottom right arrow) and tick "show Emotes on HUD), It will make emotes directly appear on the main page.
    • 3rd way : Shake ur device as crazy, as if u were truely waving at someone!

After waving at a dev you should have an antennas appearing on ur head, except if you already had it..

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Top 3 question : "Can u tell me a dev or a moderator name?"

Here is the place I'll put all devs and moderators names I know, with pics when I've met them. I'll edit in there if i find new ones..
    If you click on their names, You'll be able to see their Forum Profile, and then you could pm them if you have a problem :-D!

Devs :

Androidewd

I've never met him personnally (not yet lol). Here are some pictures of him from WoundedEagle. I'll add more infos when I have stalked him !

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Asommers, an awesome person who isn't really talkative (xD), is one of the oldest dev ever He is one of STS writer, and have secret powers, such as becoming a ghost, able to cross walls...

Name:  Asommers is a guost 1.png
Views: 7292
Size:  187.4 KB Name:  Asommers is a guost 2.png
Views: 7453
Size:  148.0 KB

Name:  asommers 3.png
Views: 7553
Size:  192.0 KB Name:  Asommers profile.png
Views: 7357
Size:  75.0 KB

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Cassric

Cassric is a "little" LvL37 Bird who sometimes run in Balefort and in the FanthomCrypt he is wearing some low lvl items, and he doesnt give antennas I heard someone saw him with halloween item :O.. INVESTIGATING...

Cinco "Loco"

Cinco (surnamed "loco", he is one of the oldest devs ever, he created STS with Justg and Asommers).. the question is.. Why is he Loco?? lol.. i think the following video (from last year PL's B'day) explains it : D!

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Dracknor

The following picture was taken during SandStone Caves Launching he was wearing earthquake strong set and I "twinned" him lol

Name:  Earthquake twin.jpg
Views: 7166
Size:  34.5 KB

Last time i saw him, he was wearing fiery antennas.. :P very cool dev ;-)

Flip

Flip is an awesome dev who is wearing a very nice Croc and Santa costume Moreover he has crazy stats Have a look at this :

Name:  Flip profile.png
Views: 7134
Size:  67.6 KB
    Furthermore, he has ninja skills : he can suicide and die in towns ! have a look at this :-]

Name:  Flip killed Flip.png
Views: 7059
Size:  100.9 KB
    For more infos about Flip dev, if u may have a look at my other thread : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ight=flip+owns

Gnosis

One of all legend games creator! He was apart of the 4 first devs!
    He also has got a .. PURPLE name !! Yes! You read well! Look at the following pic!

Grianeh

Here is a new character of a dev ! Here are his pictures in exclusivity !

Justg

Justg is a cool dev, who sometmes comes in-game to make races, giving blue antennas, and showing off his LvL100... xD

Name:  lvL100.png
Views: 6765
Size:  64.6 KB

During Winter, he was wearing Santa Costume :

Name:  santa.png
Views: 6766
Size:  66.4 KB

For Mother's day week end, he was having a bath into Oasis town

I couldn't resist to "pimp" his antennas.. have a look lol..

Name:  justg pimped.png
Views: 6832
Size:  64.6 KB

Newly, Justg copied Jesus : he took his idea to walk on the water.. Moreover he died on it ^^

Happyholidayz
    Happyholidayz.. Such a nice dev that didn't see back since Winter Holidays :[ He is very nice, he was telling us stories lol.. Besides he shooted "Chickens FOREVER" lol :-)

Name:  Photos 559.png
Views: 6649
Size:  98.9 KB

H2N

Legendary dev!
    Always on forums, he is the dev in charge of telling us about the most recent updates!
    He is a "normal looking secret agent spy/lurk toon in all games, to blend in with the crowd!". So, watch out! H2N could be anyone, anywhere, anytime!

More informations coming asap! The Stalk has begun!!

Quills

Here is an unknown dev account I've met some days ago :O Here are 2 pics of him !

Micrastur

Here is a dev I've never met lol :O... The pic comes from the Page4 of this thread.

They are some more pictures of him pages6 from kaiserbear post !

Mjolstin

He's the dev in charge of answering emails, helping you when you have problems and requests... He's a dev who isn't really known, even if he does a wonderful work and should be known for this! Thanks Mjolstin ! Moreover, he runs in town (without any elixirs) as if he has x8 speeeeeed pot!!

He is a new dev at StS o:

He is really cool, and made a thread about the new Fire dungeon (here).. Stalking needed !

Thade

I've only seen Thade twice since i started PL. He connected during SandStone caves launching, and he was wearing onyx int set : ) I got a pic with thade and Dracknor together!

Name:  dracknor and thade.jpg
Views: 6691
Size:  35.8 KB

Stamoslives

He is a funny dev who hiags around PL ! I've met him with Flip in pvp, he did suicide himself too but i wasn't fast enough to pic this wonderful moment :-/.. He is wearing a croc costume most of the times..
    Here is a Video From Woundeagle who went to PvP with him, he took a video !

3:50 : HEADSHOT ! 3000 critical :O

Technoemail

Technoemail is really cool ! She is a Game-Designer, a.k.a. "the fearless design lead of Pocket Legends". She is also one of the 2devs giving out Fiery Antennas !
    Here are some pics of her :

She was partying in Forest Haven !

And, she had (for 5 min) a particularly uncommon level.. Look at that lol

Technoemail, giving out fiery in Balefort :O

© Bilaxman 2012. All Rights Reserved. xD

She was showing of the new Elite items ! Watch this out.

Newest picture, she is wearing a lovely santa costume, elite bow, and awesome new dragon wings

The last but not the least is Samhayne; he is the most present in-game dev i've seen He showed off all costumes lol Here are some pics of him during different events :

Name:  droid.jpg
Views: 6692
Size:  37.1 KB Name:  santa.jpg
Views: 8216
Size:  38.0 KB

Samhayne, running in a circle in Glundom town :

Samhayne, showing Humania town, 1st map, and angel vanity set :

There are some more devs.. I'm thinking about Kneil (knight costume), Boomer (he was wearing earthquake str set when i saw him), JSL (i've never met him in-game :])..
    I unfortunatly don't have pictures of them :-/ If i see them in-game I'll add their pic

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Moderators :

What are differences between Devs, and Moderators?

[SIZE=2]First of all, Moderators have green names.
    Moderators are more like forum community guides and promoters while Developers work more on the developing of the game. Here are the Moderators.

Airrie

Airrie is a very nice Moderator, who mainly was in charge of AoA Guild. Here are two pictures of him with Party hat !

I've met him In-Game! And we made a BIG party Here are two pics of it :

PS : Airrie, you're awesome : D!! No one can beat you!

Delphina

I wish to present you the loveliest moderator ever : Delphina. She is nice looking, friendly and talkative In addition, she is the only one with a wonderful GREEN name!

Here is a video of Delphina, In-Game, having party in Shadow cave town !

Here are 2 pics of Delphina's party in swamp ! (03/23/2012)

She also appears into the "Meet your Mods" video! (Link below)

Ps : Delphina.. i <3 ya !!!

Gambatte

Gambattee (gambatte on forums) is an awesome Moderator :-) He is nice and talkative, and makes nice Twitter contests!

I'm sure he'll get a better gear next time .. Woohoo!! And he is in Chickens Invasion!!!

PS : Gambatte, you're so cooooool and nice !!

Pandar

He was a really awesome Moderator. he unfortunatly left PL. here are some pictures from WoundedEagle to remember him :

Remiem

A Sound-to-be-really-nice new Super Moderator! She joined the community as a Moderator on the 12-09-2013! Her name is Ami
    You can see her into the "Meet your mods" video! (link below)!

[incoming photo as soon as I met her into PL =)]

Rinzler

I've never met him personnaly, so I can't tell so many infos about him.. I'll be adding more when I've stalked him :-D

Seoratrek

Seoratrek!
    A sweet moderator hanging around with Flip Staff, droid costume, and lvl77 elite pet! Pics shall prove it!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

A New video is out! "Meet you mods"! You can meet Samhayne, Carapace, and Delphina!

I hope you all now know more about Devs, Moderators and AoAs! Bye people !

• Ps : Devs feel free to edit/add pictures of ur collest look to the post
    • 2nd Ps : Ty for Delphina's pic <3
    • 3rd Ps : If you have any questions about devs, mods, antennas, Ask them in this thread ^^.. You can add devs/mods pics too !

Links to other guides :
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Chickenrunnn; 08-03-2014 at 03:57 PM.
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

2. The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to Chickenrunnn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Awesome guide...
    but a Spelling mistake... its developers not developpers...
    TY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gst View Post
    Awesome guide...
    but a Spelling mistake... its developers not developpers...
    TY
    Thx ! i Corrected the mistake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn View Post
    Thx ! i Corrected the mistake
    Awesome!!
    Last edited by gst; 03-11-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Default :D THE official Devs Profiles Place ! :D

Under Delphina, Teamosarah has a PL shield
    Last edited by Urqui; 01-13-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gst View Post
    another mistake creators not creotors... TY
    One more corrected lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thank you for spending your time stalking our beloved devs xD we know so much more
    thx,
    - Radicalee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Urqui View Post
    Nice guide
    But Delphina & the ones with green names are mods not devs
    IKR look more carefuly what i've put "the loveliest moderator ever" .. I couldn't let her alone apart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default :D THE official Devs Profiles Place ! :D

Nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Isnt not boomer an justg both gary?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

where is wave hi button?

click on top the top button

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Good job taking those screenies and hunting down the devs lol! (I even saw me on one!!)

U r now officially the number one dev stalker!

Devs be afraid, very afraid. Chicken might be stalking in ur dumpster some day when u come home lol !

Tournament & Ladder Leader Bilaxman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

I'm pretty sure Delphina can give away antennas... I was on one of my alts and I received the best antenna ever 2011 (even though I already had one on my other character) when I waved hello.

This is a really good guide though! Cool idea!

Interested in joining <The Community Guild>? Click here!
    AL Index of Guides | PL Index of Guides | SL Index of Guides

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

i didnt know delphina was 66 and farms O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bilaxman View Post
    I'm pretty sure Delphina can give away antennas... I was on one of my alts and I received the best antenna ever 2011 (even though I already had one on my other character) when I waved hello.

This is a really good guide though! Cool idea!
    Ya you're right She is able to ^^ i corrected it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

AWESOME GUIDE BRO! It was nice to see the devs I've never seen.

PvP Builds DL Tourney
    "...the only thing we have to fear is fear itself..." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Hmmm no Boomer? I think he has the one handed gurgox hammer.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Wow nice- great work
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I love this so much! <3 Thanks for sharing ur amazing screen shots of devs! Looks so fun!!!! I never saw any devs myself. Always full when i flash in n out of towne. Once upon a time i saw a croc with crazy stats... And i never waved! Lol... and there i thought the mobs are just spamming emotes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

You got a feature on twitter