Thread: Need a PL lover good guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Need a PL lover good guild

Looking for a new guild to join, me and a friend joining one together, was in Legion but to tell you the truth...it's just not a good moral standing guild, especially when the leader promotes such disgusting ideas openly and the guild members agree with him. So i'm looking for a good, friendly, helpful guild. Any ideas?

Tournament & Ladder Leader Bilaxman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

I'm sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience with that guild.

I would be glad to invite you and your friend to my guild, "Genesis". We are a small tier 3 guild and have very nice members (a few of them aoa). There are no prerequisites to join and there are no obligations to stay once you are in the guild. You can send a personal message and/or a friend request to Bilaxman if you are interested. We also have a guild page which can be found at this link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=395

Otherwise, I would suggest looking around at guild threads and just see who's recruiting. There are many guilds that are recruiting now!

I hope this was helpful!

Interested in joining <The Community Guild>? Click here!
    AL Index of Guides | PL Index of Guides | SL Index of Guides

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with legion. I started out there back in the early days of guilds. The original gm would not have tolerated anything other than good behavior from everyone. If you think what happened was a violation of TOS you can report it to support(at)spacetimestudios.com. Replace the (at) with @.

Also I'm the gm of Xplicit guild. We are a high level guild right now the minimum level to join is 55. If u haven't found a new guild yet, and your at least level 55 send me a pm here or a chat in game.
    IGN - LyrrLynn. Guild Master of Xplicit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Default Need a PL lover good guild

Hey buddy!! Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Legion! I am in a guild right now and it is so much fun!! <Centurion> Requirements: L15+, must have Centurion helm and platebody! We have tier 3, contests with great prizes, and whenever theres a birthday, get ready for gifts and party!!! It is so much fun and exciting, and if anyone causes trouble, we boot them or calm them down!! Hope you like what you have read!!

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage