Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ranked PvP Point Feeding Player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Default Ranked PvP Point Feeding Player

I am so dissapointed. For context, I was in a match with Ionlyfarm and our mage Nerfmage. We were doing alright until we started losing a bit.

I say in chat "the enemy mage is so bad", since he wasn't using his shield and I said to say "hey lets target marge" in a way. Then our warrior (Ionlyfarm) says "I am too." We then lose another fight and he suddenly just decides to stop trying and purposely feeds points. I didn't get that mad I first, instead I tried to reason with him but he didn't listen and kept being annoying so yeah whatever.

Name:  Screenshot_1-min.png
Views: 244
Size:  348.6 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2-min.png
Views: 236
Size:  353.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_3-min.png
Views: 236
Size:  356.4 KB

This is the 3rd time this has happened to me. All I am asking for is a way to votekick people out. You would think that the other team would agree for their warrior to sit, but nope they just take advantage of the situation, even when they know he's feeding.
    I believe that in Ranked Pvp / Ranked Honor PvP, it should be against the rules to feed on purpose.

As I am writing this, the mage that I was with just got another match with him and he is throwing again... He should be permanetly banned from ranked pvp. It's just not fair.
    Name:  Screenshot_10-min.png
Views: 228
Size:  436.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They also need to fix the exploit that everybody uses every match (almost) which is leaving the match when you're about to die

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

'im about to have him bashed on forums'. Maybe u need a little timeout too considering. Also considering one name u mention as if they are a friend, you probably wouldnt want sts to review either of your chats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

People like him have been reported hundreds of times and STS does nothing about it. It is time for STS to listen to us for once and ban Ionlyfarm as he is just a pile of toxicity and nothing more. He just threw up my match again and again, three times in a row and i believe that this is an alternative account used for boosting the enemy team and I, by no means as a player should wait for hours to find a match and then get punished by him "sitting". Such players should not exist and ruin our gaming experience. Towns are a place to "sit" and not ranked matches. The amount of frustration that i get upon seeing him on my match standing at a corner is unbelievable. Besides that, the language he responds to is another issue in himself as you saw on the screenshots above.
    For now, because of him i will quit Honor PvP as it is not a fair place to be anymore, due to waiting hours to match and get it thrown away by an enemy's alt or friend.
    STS might not do anything about it, again, as they never do, but spare a minute to report him ingame and help the Honored PvP community.
    Thank you for posting this Overbear, this needs to be taken seriously.

As a sidenote, shame to the opponent team for shaming themselves over 15 points and gang 3v2, shame to @Wdc, @Painl and their mage that idk name of.
    - Nerfmage
    Last edited by Tookyo; 09-08-2020 at 12:12 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tookyo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    'im about to have him bashed on forums'. Maybe u need a little timeout too considering. Also considering one name u mention as if they are a friend, you probably wouldnt want sts to review either of your chats.
    @PostNoob,First of all i would like to reply with We are not friends, me and Overbear and by no means can team up together as Honor PvP is randomly matched. And secondly, i would be glad if they went and checked our chats, as they wouldn't see nothing more than two mature people issuing a serious violation of players experience. As you mentioned the "timeout", i think enough time has passed and he still does the same thing, so it was about time someone took action.
    Thank you for finding time to reply.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

@Cinco isnt it forbidden to call out other player names on forum?

Послато са SM-A505F помоћу Тапатока

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I've had to work thru those lower ranks as well and got those players. It sucks, but all you can do is suck it up and win more than you lose.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I've had to work thru those lower ranks as well and got those players. It sucks, but all you can do is suck it up and win more than you lose.
    Zeus is the best PVP player in Arlor ever..... Listen to him and learn.......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    One of the best*

It's highly subjective to quote someone as "The best" since number 1 is never a fixed milestone - record is meant to be broken and no one is irreplaceable.

Not sure about the op pvpers now but in the past they are many just like zeus.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gardjovan View Post
    @Cinco isnt it forbidden to call out other player names on forum?

I don't think reporting an ign that exhibits a bad in game bahaviour/gives other players negative gaming experience is against tos.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    One of the best*

It's highly subjective to quote someone as "The best" since number 1 is never a fixed milestone - record is meant to be broken and no one is irreplaceable.

You joined in 2020, what the heck do you know???? Don't attempt to correct my posts...... We've been in Arlor since the beginning.....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I don't think reporting an ign that exhibits a bad in game bahaviour/gives other players negative gaming experience is against tos.
    i dont think i ever asked for your opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

One of the best*

This dude back at it with his philosophical comments

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

You joined in 2020, what the heck do you know???? Don't attempt to correct my posts...... We've been in Arlor since the beginning.....
    You are saying he "is" still the best player in AL which I highly doubt given that he took a long break in AL. I get that he might be your idol and your inspiration but that doesn't exclude the possibility for better players out there. Just being objective. Chill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gardjovan View Post
    i dont think i ever asked for your opinion

Sure you don't have to respond to my reply either, all it matters is when cinco sees it and weighs the comments accordingly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

For me the problems go even further. I dont want to play with randoms and would prefer to join with friends/a pvp team. I can understand that those feeding players and the leavers are frustating you and its just unfair to the core.
    Personally, this is unplayable for me with the pingdelay from europe to the usa + I want to participate with a full pvp team with actual tactics and teamplay as a prestack and communication as in a voice chat (discord). I know some disagree with me on this one but I dont even consider this mode as something you can get a skill based "rank" on.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I'm an old guy now, bud. I haven't truly done PvP in years and I don't plan to take the game seriously again. So, I'm sure there's someone else to take that mantle. However, do not get me wrong. I appreciate your compliments!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

You are saying he "is" still the best player in AL which I highly doubt given that he took a long break in AL. I get that he might be your idol and your inspiration but that doesn't exclude the possibility for better players out there. Just being objective. Chill.
    I never said he is still the best PVP player..... I know that back in the day, we had different PVP players and circumstances.... You can't compare today to yesterday....... The old Arlor was nothing compared to today...... He was just the best PVP player I've noticed...... LOL... That's why I did not PVP.....
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 09-08-2020 at 01:40 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    For me the problems go even further. I dont want to play with randoms and would prefer to join with friends/a pvp team. I can understand that those feeding players and the leavers are frustating you and its just unfair to the core.
    Personally, this is unplayable for me with the pingdelay from europe to the usa + I want to participate with a full pvp team with actual tactics and teamplay as a prestack and communication as in a voice chat (discord). I know some disagree with me on this one but I dont even consider this mode as something you can get a skill based "rank" on.
    You can always just type 150 wpm to say strategy before game join.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ain't no honor arena to ask opposite tank to sit and then call him cheap after he refused to, its clearly your warrior's mistake and that's not cheap at all.