Thread: "Innovative ideas are warmly welcomed"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default "Innovative ideas are warmly welcomed"

So, guys we just had a vendor event and the surprise weapon was Lucerath Giger which has created a totally challenging environment in the game .
    So, basically coming to the point, what event do we need now - we had new vanities like motley angel, blue angel, dark vanities, chain sets, crown of greed, savagery, death, etc.
    My suggestion would be bringing a gold farming event but some say it destroys our game economy and inflation comes in & I totally agree with it so no need of that lol.
    Do we need a new pet event other than buda, chevy, phantom ? Well yeah, dynamo, inferno, trinity don't contribute to stats so bringing them back is a waste but trinity wasn't a waste before it returned lol. A Blood forge event is also required at the moment since there was a rainfall of those elders and everybody needs an awakening & forging discount indeed. Also, should the pets be made forgeable ? There can also be an option to breed pets like Buda and Chevy, or Hieloxa and Amethyx xD , just kidding not a good idea to think even.
    So, guys mention your viewpoints and whatever you feel like any changes in maps or drops or a new or old event or level cap change or anything old which should be brought back ( only few things left tbh xD ) or anything new which needs to be brought into the game ! Hoping all the innovative minds to participate

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Sai For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    So, guys we just had a vendor event and the surprise weapon was Lucerath Giger which has created a totally challenging environment in the game .
    So, basically coming to the point, what event do we need now - we had new vanities like motley angel, blue angel, dark vanities, chain sets, crown of greed, savagery, death, etc.
    My suggestion would be bringing a gold farming event but some say it destroys our game economy and inflation comes in & I totally agree with it so no need of that lol.
    Do we need a new pet event other than buda, chevy, phantom ? Well yeah, dynamo, inferno, trinity don't contribute to stats so bringing them back is a waste but trinity wasn't a waste before it returned lol. A Blood forge event is also required at the moment since there was a rainfall of those elders and everybody needs an awakening & forging discount indeed. Also, should the pets be made forgeable ? There can also be an option to breed pets like Buda and Chevy, or Hieloxa and Amethyx xD , just kidding not a good idea to think even.
    So, guys mention your viewpoints and whatever you feel like any changes in maps or drops or a new or old event or level cap change or anything old which should be brought back ( only few things left tbh xD ) or anything new which needs to be brought into the game ! Hoping all the innovative minds to participate
    Dynamo, inferno, hieloxa, iron hand sets, bounty hunter set, glass masks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

In my opinion we need few weeks break from events, well just read Cinco post in annoucement so I think will get a few weeks break, all that I understood if I'm not wrong. But if any event is coming so obviously welcomed.

Also, Cinco why the book pet is lvl 36 cap would be cool to get it lvl 51 just like buda and chevy.
    Last edited by Uptosts; 09-10-2020 at 08:04 AM.
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Hmm; well if possible i would like to see wing slot, or maybe any new accessory slot in future ofc.

( just an idea)

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Uptosts; 09-10-2020 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Just an idea, would be good if we could match wings with more outfits

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    In my opinion we need few weeks break from events, well just read Cinco post in annoucement so I think will get a few weeks break, all that I understood if I'm not wrong. But if any event is coming so obviously welcomed.

Also, Cinco why the book pet is lvl 36 cap would be cool to get it lvl 51 just like buda and chevy.
    Yeh true cinco sir said, but u know whats truth about game bro ,why people active regularly ?? Reason only 2 (1st - itoms coming back which things makes game intresting .) (2nd- if there reguler event coming only on that time people playing and they active) so sir i hope on dl reguler eventa coming ! Thank you

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to vipulbahad555 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Considering that most of the requests that we made concerning balancing the economy have been granted with the overpriced items coming back which has also in turn lowered the prices of some other high end items which haven't returned I think the way forward is to pump some new vanities and put those as drops in the 2 new campaigns especially the university hills campaigns considering that the vast majority of players farm there but also in the withering realm campaign as that would give players a reason to farm there again because no one farms that campaign anymore ever since garnets and then gelids arrived which rendered the original level 51 relics obsolete to a certain extent . Vanity drops should also be added to black cat too because while old town isn't the point for levelling up anymore the black cat lounge is still a regular farming spot for most of us players and these days it's become nothing more than a place to farm kills and gold so it would be nice to have something of extra value drop there especially since the nightmare of the abyss and metal invader from below relics aren't useful for anything besides being added to collections as trophy items . I think adding those would make players have something to look forward to while farming and also give us something new to spend our gold on in order to keep the commerce aspect of DL moving

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

1) Customisation of Vanity Color with special tokens only. So, Recolored it's returning can be eliminated.
    2) As you suggested, breeding pet...Instead how about Leveling up pets. Every 10 level, each pet provide extra bit of stats/perk.
    3) Need some unique, cool, elder weapons and gems which are droppable in maps throught the season but not available for Platinum purchase.
    4) Monthly PVP event with exclusive PVP rewards..so, other part of DL should nt be discarded.
    5) Introduction of "Special Transparent with effect Wings" which are based on Players performance in the particular event and Top 100 leaderboarder's Perk. The special wings will vanish once event is over.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to themythrise For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    1) Customisation of Vanity Color with special tokens only. So, Recolored it's returning can be eliminated.
    2) As you suggested, breeding pet...Instead how about Leveling up pets. Every 10 level, each pet provide extra bit of stats/perk.
    3) Need some unique, cool, elder weapons and gems which are droppable in maps throught the season but not available for Platinum purchase.
    4) Monthly PVP event with exclusive PVP rewards..so, other part of DL should nt be discarded.
    5) Introduction of "Special Transparent with effect Wings" which are based on Players performance in the particular event and Top 100 leaderboarder's Perk. The special wings will vanish once event is over.

Well, good ideas obviously but I don't agree on 2nd suggestion about leveling up pets already the pets give stats, also the stats are everywhere either its on gems stat + separate forging stat, same for weapons) we have stats on hats also, on the outfits too. Stats are everywhere. So, in my opinion, I think the pets are fine the way they're, leveling thing will just complicate things further js. Rest of the suggestions are good

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi cinco, maybe u can add more values to these common, rare, legendary loots when we sell them in our inventory. Like 1k-10k or maybe as high as 50k maybe?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Parsley For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Parsley View Post
    Hi cinco, maybe u can add more values to these common, rare, legendary loots when we sell them in our inventory. Like 1k-10k or maybe as high as 50k maybe?
    Yeah....agree with it. Now value of Legendary stuff so much diminished. Always legendary weapons and gems drops in the event.

In this context, I would like to give thought on Pets and Vanity. Why cann't have unique Legendary Outfits and Pets???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    Yeah....agree with it. Now value of Legendary stuff so much diminished. Always legendary weapons and gems drops in the event.

In this context, I would like to give thought on Pets and Vanity. Why cann't have unique Legendary Outfits and Pets???

It's vanity. We already have stats boosting vanities but adding ranks to outfits that should be for show? I disagree with this part and same goes for the pets too . Those are also vanity.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

in my opinion, i think we all need new cap level , the new 2 missions were so good u can farm gold there and lvl up fast
    wish we can get new missions too , new bosses very hard to kill

why not new story about a wolf who can be used as a pet and help kill enemys

just some ideas hope u like &_^

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

For a new level cap let's deviate from the normal for a bit to be honest . We've had zones ranging from mansions , suburbs ,slums , crypts , cemeteries , forests and now a university as well as a hell wilderness . I was thinking that what if we got a swamp campaign as well as a mountainous area or maybe a tundra to explore the new level cap . We could get new enemies like trolls , dark elves , mountain yetis, swamp ogres and maybe even a minotaur in the new campaigns, also since we've been getting a lot of stats boosting pets in events how about if we could get like 2 stats boosting pets as drops in the new maps like the cyber wolf but much smaller which could act as an actual companion and bring a new dimension to things(for pve only. Wolf will only provide the stats boost in PvP but no action) then we could also get an owl as drop in the new map.. Just a suggestion for the new maps but cinco you could take these into consideration sir
    Peace love and positivity as always

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Everybody who commented on my thread, thank you so much for your suggestions & taking out time for your worthy response.
    I especially thank the developers for listening to a few of our sugesstions from the top of our thread.
    Next, it's Halloween !
    Goodluck everybody.