Thread: Renew DropList!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Default Renew DropList!

except of talking about helix and events and other stuff why not renew the drop list i mean like after the first DL updates ive not seen anything drop except ofc the weapons to give a new look but still all we do is farm for gold and this back then before the event we had to farms WEEKS before a harg hammer would drop dont u think it would be the best idea to get new drops rather than having players scream 400m ---- 800m --- and then go back to 4m hmmm...
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    except of talking about helix and events and other stuff why not renew the drop list i mean like after the first DL updates ive not seen anything drop except ofc the weapons to give a new look but still all we do is farm for gold and this back then before the event we had to farms WEEKS before a harg hammer would drop dont u think it would be the best idea to get new drops rather than having players scream 400m ---- 800m --- and then go back to 4m hmmm...
    Farm for years you wanted to say* that's why only actual old players had that

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

They could add more items to drop I guess, instead of bringing them all for plat. Tbh this is how DL should of carried on to be. Just new drops in maps, that's how it's always been. It took a huge turn when everything became for plat. Farming was always associated with DL

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    First of all, DL Game needs rare Elder items which would drop eventually for long days like Harg Hammer, Serrated Axes on Maps and won't be able to get for platinum purchase. Why cannt have such in game events rather than everything Platinum purchase??? That was the time(till 2014) DL is associated with Farming.

Now everything available for platinum purchase including recolored items. Most of every old items returned and apparently got recolored and brought back in the events . Why not helix return??? and Why not recolored too??? Know some will surely oppose!!!

All Platinum Legendary Weapons(pinkish) drops in every event, and same thing available for platinum purchase on the DL store. If so, then store of the DL need to be frequently updated with new items and new packs, rotational Old packs too.

And BIGGEST FLASH SALE of exclusive items is always a slingshot for Company's profit

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    They could add more items to drop I guess, instead of bringing them all for plat. Tbh this is how DL should of carried on to be. Just new drops in maps, that's how it's always been. It took a huge turn when everything became for plat. Farming was always associated with DL
    i agree thats a good way to put it in everlights noice

and ya we really would like to have our FARMING system back rather than having hit run get gold and thats it....
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    Farm for years you wanted to say* that's why only actual old players had that
    oops my bad XD yup years not weeks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

can you increase drop rate for the new vanity in event? We have one week only and drops are very hard. Alot of people are reaching gold tier with one drop or none even.thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Yea i think the vanity drops in the campaigns should be updated for sure! The same vanities have been dropping in the same spots for many years.. It would bring life to the campaigns again and not make them feel so useless after beating them...or at least add vanities to the last two campaigns..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrWizardlord View Post
    Yea i think the vanity drops in the campaigns should be updated for sure! The same vanities have been dropping in the same spots for many years.. It would bring life to the campaigns again and not make them feel so useless after beating them...or at least add vanities to the last two campaigns..
    Yeah true! It's time to rejuvenate old campaigns, new campaigns and the black cat lounge too with drops in the near future.

-Uptosts

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Plz puts drops in University and withering realm

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk