Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-09-10 Content Update (278078)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    Imagine adding someone that would never message you in private on forums, to your ignore list. Great dedication mate keep it up
    I put you on ignore so I don't have to read you're bs but ofcourse I still have to see the bs

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warzone View Post
    I put you on ignore so I don't have to read you're bs but ofcourse I still have to see the bs

Yeah means you failed, not too smart are you

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Yeah means you failed, not too smart are you
    If you weren't so annoying and toxic I wouldnt even worry about trying to ignore ur dumbass fail or not

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

If you weren't so annoying and toxic I wouldnt even worry about trying to ignore ur dumbass fail or not

Never have I ever talked to you to start with. Plus, I never attacked someone the way you're doing right now, calling them names and insulting them. All I've done so far was disagree with certain ideas and prove points. If that's too much for you to handle then I suggest you not check forums that often. We don't wanna be too toxic do we Joseph? Aren't you too old to care about a random kid on forums that never even talked to you ?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Never have I ever talked to you to start with. Plus, I never attacked someone the way you're doing right now, calling them names and insulting them. All I've done so far was disagree with certain ideas and prove points. If that's too much for you to handle then I suggest you not check forums that often. We don't wanna be too toxic do we Joseph? Aren't you too old to care about a random kid on forums that never even talked to you ?
    Everytime i check forums you on here running you're mouth and disagreeing with everyone and when ppl comment back at you. You wanna act like you are the victim. Dude maybe you shouldn't check forums that oftens you never have anything positive to say period

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Everytime i check forums you on here running you're mouth and disagreeing with everyone and when ppl comment back at you. You wanna act like you are the victim. Dude maybe you shouldn't check forums that oftens you never have anything positive to say period

You ain't lying though.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Show me where did I act like a victim exactly? You said it yourself I disagree with ideas (which is what forums are for by the way
    ) and then people comment at me. It's exactly like right now with you. You saw me disagree with something and it triggered you to the point that you're showing anger issues on a public forum. You just proved me right mate. Plus you attacked me saying I disagree bla bla as if it's a bad thing I'm doing, yet I'm the one who said that about myself lol. I literally said "I disagree with ideas" and you just repeated it, you're either not that smart or you were too angry to read properly

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

either way it's not like I just come here and start insulting people and their ideas which I disagree with. I provide neccassry information as why I'm disagreeing and as of why it is a bad idea if it's a bad idea. Sad enough people like you are on forums who if they don't know how to reply back or if they don't have a point to make to prove someone wrong, you end up insulting the person.

If you don't want me to disagree with something specific then tell me why shouldn't I instead of insulting me. Tell me why that specific "idea" is actually good and how am I wrong in the points I'd be making and done that's all it takes.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

either way it's not like I just come here and start insulting people and their ideas which I disagree with. I provide neccassry information as why I'm disagreeing and as of why it is a bad idea if it's a bad idea. Sad enough people like you are on forums who if they don't know how to reply back or if they don't have a point to make to prove someone wrong, you end up insulting the person.

If you don't want me to disagree with something specific then tell me why shouldn't I instead of insulting me. Tell me why that specific "idea" is actually good and how am I wrong in the points I'd be making and done that's all it takes.
    I don't have to explain or tell you anything yo lmao. Like I said all you do is look for ppl to disagree with and when they say **** back you wanna throw a lil kiddy fit and call ppl poor. You think I forgot about that? Lmao ppl these days

Last edited by Warzone; 09-23-2020 at 02:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I don't have to explain or tell you anything yo lmao. Like I said all you do is look for ppl to disagree with and when they say **** back you wanna throw a lil kiddy fit and call ppl poor. You think I forgot about that? Lmao ppl these days

He won't get banned on here because he's a plat buyer . I mean it seems like those are the only ones who can do anything and get away with it both in game and here on forums isn't it

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    He won't get banned on here because he's a plat buyer . I mean it seems like those are the only ones who can do anything and get away with it both in game and here on forums isn't it
    Yep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Do we get any previews of the new halloween items?

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Tapatalk