Thread: Exp bonuses clarifications

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Exp bonuses clarifications

Hello! People

There have being many bonus experience items introduced lately. This its an small and humble section regarding possible future lvl caps and ways to reach max level. Starting at l110

Some of the latest bonuses we have gotten are from latest events.

Level 110 Pink Valentine 3 piece : +25 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +60 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Movement Speed, 3X Experience, and +2000 Damage in PVE.

Level 110 Valentine Elite 5 piece : +30 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +75 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Movement Speed, 3X Experience, and +5000 Damage in PVE.

Valentine Vanity Sets
    The "Treasured Love" Valentine Vanity set gives you +50% Speed in Towne and +50% Experience everywhere.
    The "Secreet Love" and "Forsaken Love" sets both give you 2X Speed in Towne and 2X Experience everywhere.

Pets :

Chip: 20 STR,DEX,INT 2k Health,Damage,Armour X2 speed, 50% Exp

Zeke : 35 STR,DEX,INT 3k Health,Damage, 1.5x Armour, X3 Exp

The American Eagle: On Kill : chance for 77 STR,DEX,INT 7X exp for 7 seconds.

Now for the questions. What would be the fastest combination for a L110 toon to max out again on the event of a new lvl cap?
    Do the valentines pink and elite sets stack with other exp bonus sets? Does vanity set 50% / X2 stack with Pink and Elite experience sets? Will the use of Mythical x5 exp elixir kit outperform all the items mentioned above? Do Exp kits (2000,5000,etc) work at the start of a new lvl cap? How will the daily blessing affect this bonuses?

Let me know what you guys think its the fastest and best way for a l110 toon to max out again at the time of a new cap for a Freemium and Paid player. I understand this topic goes much further but if you would like to include on the comments how the monster rank affects the exp gain. That would be great for more clarification

Cheers!
    Last edited by Darkterror; 09-11-2020 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Misspelled

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkterror For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

There can be two things, that's my theory since Bday event -

Next cap can be -
    1. Orb based (Majority of XP comes from orbs)
    or 2. Traditional XP based (most of the xp comes from mobs)

1. If it's Orb based then the difficulty level has to be high, there's no other way, in such case dmg elix flask will have key role as dmg has to stack, it does and crossed checked last time in BD event BUT xp elix flask will loose it's dignity I mean wont have much value as it's Orb based.

2. If it's traditional XP based, difficulty level might be low or medium, in such case XP elix flask will have highest value and DMG elix also play a good role depending upon difficulty level. Again XP stacks.

I don't think XP kits will work since it would bypass the actual purpose there's no point that XP kits was given so easily so that when next level cap arrive we cap instantly.
    Since XP and DMG both stack and dmg can have better result if mob's difficulty level is high enough premium Plat elixors will also add up.

Last time, Pet didn't wok but sets did so if that continue I think 3x exp what we can get from that as well where required but in case of orb luck sets can play a role.

Summarize -
    Orb based - Damage flask + Plat elix (Dmg) + Dmg & Luck set
    Xp based - EXP flask + plat elix (dmg & xp) + 3x exp set

PS : If Cinco find this I have one suggestion, that to increase xp per mob very significantly as if it's not orb based, xp per mob is quite back dated.
    Last edited by Waug; 09-11-2020 at 12:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Yes the 2 options could be A case scenario. So to be prepared you will need the most luck possible If orb based? With a slight exp bonus from killing mobs maby one out of all the x3 passive.

And if kill based. Then x5 and damage would be best?

So mythical x5 Exp Kit and Trade-able Sham elixir might be very good combination since they can be brought from the store for gold.

It has grown since BD timesI also agree that Exp Insta kits shouldn't work on a new cap for a few days. Not to kill the traditional method. I personally like the old method without orb drops and hard to reach caps.

Summary:

Blessing+ x5 exp mythic kit + sham trade-able + sapp set + Luck helm (22%) + X4/x5 damage + Eagle
    That its passive x5 exp plus 7 seconds X7 and Some of the most Luck.

Would this combination be consider fast ? Could anything make it better?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkterror View Post
    Hello! People

There have being many bonus experience items introduced lately. This its an small and humble section regarding possible future lvl caps and ways to reach max level. Starting at l110

Some of the latest bonuses we have gotten are from latest events.

Level 110 Pink Valentine 3 piece : +25 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +60 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Movement Speed, 3X Experience, and +2000 Damage in PVE.

Level 110 Valentine Elite 5 piece : +30 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +75 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Movement Speed, 3X Experience, and +5000 Damage in PVE.

Valentine Vanity Sets
    The "Treasured Love" Valentine Vanity set gives you +50% Speed in Towne and +50% Experience everywhere.
    The "Secreet Love" and "Forsaken Love" sets both give you 2X Speed in Towne and 2X Experience everywhere.

Pets :

Chip: 20 STR,DEX,INT 2k Health,Damage,Armour X2 speed, 50% Exp

Zeke : 35 STR,DEX,INT 3k Health,Damage, 1.5x Armour, X3 Exp

The American Eagle: On Kill : chance for 77 STR,DEX,INT 7X exp for 7 seconds.

Now for the questions. What would be the fastest combination for a L110 toon to max out again on the event of a new lvl cap?
    Do the valentines pink and elite sets stack with other exp bonus sets? Does vanity set 50% / X2 stack with Pink and Elite experience sets? Will the use of Mythical x5 exp elixir kit outperform all the items mentioned above? Do Exp kits (2000,5000,etc) work at the start of a new lvl cap? How will the daily blessing affect this bonuses?

Let me know what you guys think its the fastest and best way for a l110 toon to max out again at the time of a new cap for a Freemium and Paid player. I understand this topic goes much further but if you would like to include on the comments how the monster rank affects the exp gain. That would be great for more clarification

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    There can be two things, that's my theory since Bday event -

Next cap can be -
    1. Orb based (Majority of XP comes from orbs)
    or 2. Traditional XP based (most of the xp comes from mobs)

1. If it's Orb based then the difficulty level has to be high, there's no other way, in such case dmg elix flask will have key role as dmg has to stack, it does and crossed checked last time in BD event BUT xp elix flask will loose it's dignity I mean wont have much value as it's Orb based.

2. If it's traditional XP based, difficulty level might be low or medium, in such case XP elix flask will have highest value and DMG elix also play a good role depending upon difficulty level. Again XP stacks.

I don't think XP kits will work since it would bypass the actual purpose there's no point that XP kits was given so easily so that when next level cap arrive we cap instantly.
    Since XP and DMG both stack and dmg can have better result if mob's difficulty level is high enough premium Plat elixors will also add up.

Last time, Pet didn't wok but sets did so if that continue I think 3x exp what we can get from that as well where required but in case of orb luck sets can play a role.

Summarize -
    Orb based - Damage flask + Plat elix (Dmg) + Dmg & Luck set
    Xp based - EXP flask + plat elix (dmg & xp) + 3x exp set

PS : If Cinco find this I have one suggestion, that to increase xp per mob very significantly as if it's not orb based, xp per mob is quite back dated.
    I suggest y'all look at my post on these sets.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-their-Details