Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mage is so weak in solo (just letting u guys knw)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post
    Look. Each class has it's advantages. Mages have aoe and crow control.
    Rogues have high dps.
    Warriors have high burst damage which this event is all about. Mages are not weak if they can't compete at something another class is good at.
    I wanna point smthn out
    Yeah mage is for aoe and crowd control
    This event has mobs from wave 20 onwards
    So see the lb before saying we made for aoe and crowd control
    Cause rn as games more focused on who does the highest damage
    Then crowd control
    As for being crowd control what does the mage spells do
    Not only mage's wars and rogues as well
    All outdated skills
    The skills are useless unless u got high dps like when abys or ebon proc or weap proc

And if u talk about crowd control
    Wars has tb which can pull and stun mobs
    Mage aoe crowd control is bs is skills are outdated
    So don't say mage's is for crowd control especially for endgame
    It ain't a good excuse

Sts nerfed immo staff cause it's banish mobs in that mode
    Else evryone be complaining 4 mage with immo too op

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

And just to let u knw guys
    Only 1 rogue
    The top rogue in solo
    Is in overall solo
    Then all wars
    No mage's
    Prolly the rogue gonna get removed also later on meh
    Even though it doesn't give rewards
    It means smthn too about games classes

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxxolyxxx View Post
    wars has tb which can pull and stun mobs
    pro !

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxxolyxxX View Post
    I wanna point smthn out
    Yeah mage is for aoe and crowd control
    This event has mobs from wave 20 onwards
    So see the lb before saying we made for aoe and crowd control
    Cause rn as games more focused on who does the highest damage
    Then crowd control
    As for being crowd control what does the mage spells do
    Not only mage's wars and rogues as well
    All outdated skills
    The skills are useless unless u got high dps like when abys or ebon proc or weap proc

And if u talk about crowd control
    Wars has tb which can pull and stun mobs
    Mage aoe crowd control is bs is skills are outdated
    So don't say mage's is for crowd control especially for endgame
    It ain't a good excuse

Sts nerfed immo staff cause it's banish mobs in that mode
    Else evryone be complaining 4 mage with immo too op

Explain what u meant by outdated... Mages
    Are good but just that u can't get top lb in overall doesn't mean its outdated or trash... Every mage ability have potential..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    Explain what u meant by outdated... Mages
    Are good but just that u can't get top lb in overall doesn't mean its outdated or trash... Every mage ability have potential..

Tell any skill making enough damage without any procs from death weaps or armor
    In endgame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Don't start an argument with me
    I don't wanna argue with each other

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxxolyxxX View Post
    Tell any skill making enough damage without any procs from death weaps or armor
    In endgame

OK lemme say.. From 2012 till I think 2016 or 2017 there was not much advantage to procs..either procs were not very op or straight useless.. So ultil then ppl just smacked easy bosses for 20 mins and it was Hella boring.. Now with all the procs/combo with skills ect makes game much more diverse/competetive/fun/creative rather than taking so long to kill things... If we had no procs we wouldn't be able to reach high waves in evg or event...

If u just buff skills it's again going back to smacking bosses or just spamming.. Imo the only reason I play game is getting lb and having that competition.. And rn war is op..true..once it was mage.. And one Rouge.. Meta changes overtime so.. Stop crying over this... Until the eb aegis /doz weps war was weakest for years.. What about that...

P. S not argument.. I'm just sad seeing so much negativity in the forums these days.. Soo much.. Even after devs have done a lot for us to have fun.

Last edited by firebelt & crystalkiller; 09-12-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

other 2 wars died around 45. Mage alive and going at 91.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    other 2 wars died around 45. Mage alive and going at 91.

dont know who was 2nd warr but that "slqg" just pathetic scammer and kid, which has stats (hp/armor) as average rogue, and i doubt that he has any good awake or even just one good weapon, it was bad example of "warrior" LOL
    Last edited by reyals; 09-12-2020 at 03:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    dont know who was 2nd warr but that "slqg" just pathetic scammer and kid, which has stats (hp/armor) as average rogue, and i doubt that he has any good awake or even just one good weapon, it was bad example LOL
    Maybe because u tank properly and have enough gear to be that far and those people here are talking about that mage is weak with solo

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potatogod View Post
    Maybe because u tank properly and have enough gear to be that far and those people here are talking about that mage is weak with solo
    I'm not tank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    I'm not tank
    Sorry that message was not for you i quote the wrong text

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Agreed. The war that have well strategy and have enough gear could tank properly to go far.

Personally, I'm as a mage had experienced this. I'm just use ebon gun, mire set (helm,armor and artifact) and venom speed set, then use Brother whim. On that time, that warrior (I forgot his name was) dont have tb sword, so I use the brother whim to pull the mobs then stuck them with clock skill. Then, that warrior spamming as usual with his gears and he really done good job. It was magnificent.

Even the mage with Skratch staff and arcane armor (better stats than me) that run with me before that, killed before me. I was like 'really boy???'.....

Then, I die at wave 84 bcos I were too close when shaman mobs unleashed their critical strike. Silly mistakes as I were too close.

And yes, I think the mages cannot solo well in this event or other maps as you guys mentioned before. There will be time the mages will rule again. Meta changes. Anyway, I do hope just buff a little to the mages (well, I'm just asking nicely hehe to devs xd) since they r really weak and don't nerf other classes. Really....

P. S. And plis, sometimes quite annoying when other classes told me not to use clock skill in this event. Maybe u guys run with mages who dont know how to use their skills.

-Misharo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Just wars procs are way too op

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
    ~Abdu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    After war nerf it will be like the past. Rog and mage don't friend wars, they trash talk when wars join their random maps until the war leaves; they pm the wars in towns calling them useless trash. Ignore list people just for being war class.

Errr why they so mean????

I do love tank run with me. They r meat shield hehe...

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

maybe do the ffx1v thingy where u swithc class with the weapon you use :v, wars are op in evg, then go to dm i see alot of rogue destroying those bosses alone, this event is focused to good geared end game so warrios are needed, but there are other events where u can 1shot a whole group of mobs with 1 shadow storm shot, so just skip this event and go farm evg/dm or do 20 wave runs to try loot something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

From all these years my take is that the majority of players who played Rogue class before were just spoiled with their class being too good, and they all thought they were pros. Just buy some good items and spam some skills, and suddenly everyone else is noob. Of course, that was never true.

Now the same is happening with Warriors. If buying all the Arcane weapons, timing a few skills and switching a few weapons is 'pro strategy', then I'm sure there's something wrong there. It's very similar to what Rogues used to say a few years ago.

Truth is, Warriors who own 3+ arcane weapons are way too good compared to other classes in PvE. I went to wave 100 solo with clean gears and barely any effort (didn't even use a Chasmal armor). Being a warrior myself life is pretty good right now, but I definitely think STS has to disable proc stacks or do something about them in the future.

If we get a new Arcane weapon soon, in a way you would expect the proc to be similar or slightly worse than Skull Axe, add all the previous arcane weapon procs to it, not sure what's going to happen... XD
    Retired

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    From all these years my take is that the majority of players who played Rogue class before were just spoiled with their class being too good, and they all thought they were pros. Just buy some good items and spam some skills, and suddenly everyone else is noob. Of course, that was never true.

Now the same is happening with Warriors. If buying all the Arcane weapons, timing a few skills and switching a few weapons is 'pro strategy', then I'm sure there's something wrong there. It's very similar to what Rogues used to say a few years ago.

Truth is, Warriors who own 3+ arcane weapons are way too good compared to other classes in PvE. I went to wave 100 solo with clean gears and barely any effort (didn't even use a Chasmal armor). Being a warrior myself life is pretty good right now, but I definitely think STS has to disable proc stacks or do something about them in the future.

If we get a new Arcane weapon soon, in a way you would expect the proc to be similar or slightly worse than Skull Axe, add all the previous arcane weapon procs to it, not sure what's going to happen... XD
    I can just support this. No idea where this is going. In hardcore its even worse since warriors have better base stats aswell and are less likely to die. +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Didn't even know that procs stacks on each other

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

And they call stacking procs
    ~Skills~