Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
I am just concerned about the near future, and I would like to see a game where everyone has a chance to play it, not only those who own arcane weapons. As it stands, a warrior with legendary/mythic gear is completely useless, can't even scratch an Elite Valley boss, while a warrior with 2+ arcane weapons can breeze through anything that the game offers - solo.

If it's too hard for you to see that another 2 arcane weapons will break the game (especially warriors), then you shouldn't be talking about tomorrow, even less a long run.
First of have some manners and dont be judging if people can comprehend something ( in your opinion ) or not. Second, don't be telling people not to talk, especially in a forum that's about talking and sharing opinions.

Another 2 arcane weapons will break the game? OKAY. And how? How do you know what these weapons will be about? If they will be op or not? What kind of procs? If the procs are similar to current weapons there is a simple fix to it, non stackable procs- if the procs are about damage. Your end of game prophecy is cleared I suppose.

"Where everyone has a chance to play the game"

- That's what we have lol. The game previously was unfair to warriors because of the dps necessity to play the game which warriors didn't have, now they got it and they are independent and what's wrong with this? And even I admit that when I played a rogue before 71 and 76 cap that I didn't want a warrior in my PT but if there happened to be one I played along but would naturally prefer a rogue or mage ( like everyone else almost )to this day I don't understand why anyone played a warrior. And all classes can clear anything throw at them with late game gear.

"A warrior with mythic legendary gear useless"

-Well certainly he will be weak because as we know these items aren't particularly powerful for any class. Still I would believe that in a party with full legendary gear a warrior would be needed for tanking since everyone would have mediocre stats. So not useless.

I don't understand why would anyone ask for a warrior nerf anymore. Sure if the classes were still about their original roles, but now it's not like that anymore. Why would you want a tanky warrior again? Want to clear maps on your own?