Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post
"That's what I'm saying in all my posts, genius" what are you saying exactly smarty? That you don't see a long run? Saying this after 10 years of Al?
I explained how these weapons and procs can have a simple fix. 81 or 86 arcanes it won't matter. It won't break anything and no the game isn't broken if a class deals as much damage as another class does for short bursts and with Cool down.
They matter. AL hasn't been like this for 10 years. We didn't have hotbars or OP procs which triple our damage. Cackling bonesaw had +35 STR buff and a little armor. Now a Warrior can easily have 100,000+ damage with only half of the available procs and zillions of Health, and aside from doing all that damage, you can reflect even more with Ebon Aegis. It's not a short burst if you can clean the whole map with it.

Maybe 81 or 86 Arcanes won't give us more damage or health, but they will still do something good, and whatever it is, it will contribute to make things easier, considering that no one will sell their older weapons now.

"You people crying" Was directed to people which are always bashing STS for nerfs when something just doesn't go their way with most of the time no facts behind their arguements, just personal desire and plain jealousy.
You replied to me, so it includes me. I wasn't crying. So yes, you just assumed or jUdGeD that I am crying too.

"I'm not asking for a warrior nerf"
You are somewhat of a smartass apparently but you failed to notice that when I said ( I don't know why people ask for a nerf ) I just said it in general since threads ( including this one ) are always full of "Nerf warriors" and I wasn't saying it to you directly and yes you are asking for a nerf since you made like 10 posts in all your are complaining about unbalance.
Name:  uhh.png
Views: 513
Size:  11.1 KB

Stop lying lol.

People should realise that this event is warriors STRONGEST point. It demands high durability and high burst damage which is what warriors have exactly. It's not about warriors being op this is just what they are good at.
If there was an event with continuous high hp bosses or mobs rogues would dominate (since anyone who played a warr knows cd of procs is very time consuming), same as mages dominate events that require crowd control.

When warriors rage ulti and 76 arc procs came out I didn't agree to them because I liked the original roles of classes more but the game didn't go that way and it would be very unfair to ask the warrior players to stick to tanking. I switched to warrior finally because it's an independent class finally after YEARS. Game today favours DPS more than anything else. So, why not let warriors get a piece of that cake and let it be a viable class on it's own for short bursts atleast.
I am talking about the future, I don't care who's dominating the Dragkin Temple LB.