Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Mage is so weak in solo (just letting u guys knw)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Lots of truth in that.

I appreciate STS' efforts to try and keep everyone happy, but going for the short term fixes like giving damage to everyone will only get worse in the long run.

Then again, if it continues like this I don't really see a "long run". XD
    I see a long run. The classes haven't been in their original roles for a long time now because of you players always wanting what another class player had. Warriors had armour/hp other classes: GIVE US ARMOR LIKE WARRS!! Now all classes are pretty balanced and independent and now you people cry again. What's wrong about making each class a dmg class with some variety?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I think they made 3 different lb for each class so its fair game
    I mean what is the point getting to top 10 overall??
    Also Warrior build to survive unlike mage so its normal to see a war reaching 1m points when mages can't pass 400k I guess

Imo it's fair enough

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post
    I see a long run. The classes haven't been in their original roles for a long time now because of you players always wanting what another class player had. Warriors had armour/hp other classes: GIVE US ARMOR LIKE WARRS!! Now all classes are pretty balanced and independent and now you people cry again. What's wrong about making each class a dmg class with some variety?
    I am just concerned about the near future, and I would like to see a game where everyone has a chance to play it, not only those who own arcane weapons. As it stands, a warrior with legendary/mythic gear is completely useless, can't even scratch an Elite Valley boss, while a warrior with 2+ arcane weapons can breeze through anything that the game offers - solo.

If it's too hard for you to see that another 2 arcane weapons will break the game (especially warriors), then you shouldn't be talking about tomorrow, even less a long run.
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I am just concerned about the near future, and I would like to see a game where everyone has a chance to play it, not only those who own arcane weapons. As it stands, a warrior with legendary/mythic gear is completely useless, can't even scratch an Elite Valley boss, while a warrior with 2+ arcane weapons can breeze through anything that the game offers - solo.

If it's too hard for you to see that another 2 arcane weapons will break the game (especially warriors), then you shouldn't be talking about tomorrow, even less a long run.
    First of have some manners and dont be judging if people can comprehend something ( in your opinion ) or not. Second, don't be telling people not to talk, especially in a forum that's about talking and sharing opinions.

Another 2 arcane weapons will break the game? OKAY. And how? How do you know what these weapons will be about? If they will be op or not? What kind of procs? If the procs are similar to current weapons there is a simple fix to it, non stackable procs- if the procs are about damage. Your end of game prophecy is cleared I suppose.

"Where everyone has a chance to play the game"

- That's what we have lol. The game previously was unfair to warriors because of the dps necessity to play the game which warriors didn't have, now they got it and they are independent and what's wrong with this? And even I admit that when I played a rogue before 71 and 76 cap that I didn't want a warrior in my PT but if there happened to be one I played along but would naturally prefer a rogue or mage ( like everyone else almost )to this day I don't understand why anyone played a warrior. And all classes can clear anything throw at them with late game gear.

"A warrior with mythic legendary gear useless"

-Well certainly he will be weak because as we know these items aren't particularly powerful for any class. Still I would believe that in a party with full legendary gear a warrior would be needed for tanking since everyone would have mediocre stats. So not useless.

I don't understand why would anyone ask for a warrior nerf anymore. Sure if the classes were still about their original roles, but now it's not like that anymore. Why would you want a tanky warrior again? Want to clear maps on your own?

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

First of have some manners and dont be judging if people can comprehend something ( in your opinion ) or not. Second, don't be telling people not to talk, especially in a forum that's about talking and sharing opinions.

Another 2 arcane weapons will break the game? OKAY. And how? How do you know what these weapons will be about? If they will be op or not? What kind of procs? If the procs are similar to current weapons there is a simple fix to it, non stackable procs- if the procs are about damage. Your end of game prophecy is cleared I suppose.

- That's what we have lol. The game previously was unfair to warriors because of the dps necessity to play the game which warriors didn't have, now they got it and they are independent and what's wrong with this? And even I admit that when I played a rogue before 71 and 76 cap that I didn't want a warrior in my PT but if there happened to be one I played along but would naturally prefer a rogue or mage ( like everyone else almost )to this day I don't understand why anyone played a warrior. And all classes can clear anything throw at them with late game gear.

-Well certainly he will be weak because as we know these items aren't particularly powerful for any class. Still I would believe that in a party with full legendary gear a warrior would be needed for tanking since everyone would have mediocre stats. So not useless.

I don't understand why would anyone ask for a warrior nerf anymore. Sure if the classes were still about their original roles, but now it's not like that anymore. Why would you want a tanky warrior again? Want to clear maps on your own?
    True.. They are just jealous.. Or maybe lazy to lvl up a war and get gears...

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

You're not going to teach me manners, you remember you said I was crying? Which part of my posts here make you think that I am crying?

That's what I'm saying in all my posts, genius.

The game is already broken, another 2 arcane weapons, whatever their proc is, will just make things easier considering that their procs will stack with everything that we have now. That's not for Warriors alone, but for Mages and Rogues too.

A Warrior without Arcane weapons can't even get a party (because naturally you prefer a rogue or mage). A Warrior with Arcane weapons is independent and can solo everything easily.

That's a big difference.

I'll go back to my previous statement and say that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. I'm not asking for a warrior nerf, I'm asking for procs to not stack anymore, but I don't expect you to understand it.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    True.. They are just jealous.. Or maybe lazy to lvl up a war and get gears...

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    Lol.
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

You're not going to teach me manners, you remember you said I was crying? Which part of my posts here make you think that I am crying?

That's what I'm saying in all my posts, genius.

The game is already broken, another 2 arcane weapons, whatever their proc is, will just make things easier considering that their procs will stack with everything that we have now. That's not for Warriors alone, but for Mages and Rogues too.

A Warrior without Arcane weapons can't even get a party (because naturally you prefer a rogue or mage). A Warrior with Arcane weapons is independent and can solo everything easily.

That's a big difference.

I'll go back to my previous statement and say that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. I'm not asking for a warrior nerf, I'm asking for procs to not stack anymore, but I don't expect you to understand it.

Peace.

Lol.
    "That's what I'm saying in all my posts, genius" what are you saying exactly smarty? That you don't see a long run? Saying this after 10 years of Al?
    I explained how these weapons and procs can have a simple fix. 81 or 86 arcanes it won't matter. It won't break anything and no the game isn't broken if a class deals as much damage as another class does for short bursts and with Cool down.

"You people crying" Was directed to people which are always bashing STS for nerfs when something just doesn't go their way with most of the time no facts behind their arguements, just personal desire and plain jealousy.

"I'm not asking for a warrior nerf"
    You are somewhat of a smartass apparently but you failed to notice that when I said ( I don't know why people ask for a nerf ) I just said it in general since threads ( including this one ) are always full of "Nerf warriors" and I wasn't saying it to you directly and yes you are asking for a nerf since you made like 10 posts in all your are complaining about unbalance.

People should realise that this event is warriors STRONGEST point. It demands high durability and high burst damage which is what warriors have exactly. It's not about warriors being op this is just what they are good at.
    If there was an event with continuous high hp bosses or mobs rogues would dominate (since anyone who played a warr knows cd of procs is very time consuming), same as mages dominate events that require crowd control.

When warriors rage ulti and 76 arc procs came out I didn't agree to them because I liked the original roles of classes more but the game didn't go that way and it would be very unfair to ask the warrior players to stick to tanking. I switched to warrior finally because it's an independent class finally after YEARS. Game today favours DPS more than anything else. So, why not let warriors get a piece of that cake and let it be a viable class on it's own for short bursts atleast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

"That's what I'm saying in all my posts, genius" what are you saying exactly smarty? That you don't see a long run? Saying this after 10 years of Al?
    I explained how these weapons and procs can have a simple fix. 81 or 86 arcanes it won't matter. It won't break anything and no the game isn't broken if a class deals as much damage as another class does for short bursts and with Cool down.
    They matter. AL hasn't been like this for 10 years. We didn't have hotbars or OP procs which triple our damage. Cackling bonesaw had +35 STR buff and a little armor. Now a Warrior can easily have 100,000+ damage with only half of the available procs and zillions of Health, and aside from doing all that damage, you can reflect even more with Ebon Aegis. It's not a short burst if you can clean the whole map with it.

Maybe 81 or 86 Arcanes won't give us more damage or health, but they will still do something good, and whatever it is, it will contribute to make things easier, considering that no one will sell their older weapons now.

"You people crying" Was directed to people which are always bashing STS for nerfs when something just doesn't go their way with most of the time no facts behind their arguements, just personal desire and plain jealousy.
    You replied to me, so it includes me. I wasn't crying. So yes, you just assumed or jUdGeD that I am crying too.

"I'm not asking for a warrior nerf"
    You are somewhat of a smartass apparently but you failed to notice that when I said ( I don't know why people ask for a nerf ) I just said it in general since threads ( including this one ) are always full of "Nerf warriors" and I wasn't saying it to you directly and yes you are asking for a nerf since you made like 10 posts in all your are complaining about unbalance.
    Name:  uhh.png
Views: 493
Size:  11.1 KB

Stop lying lol.

People should realise that this event is warriors STRONGEST point. It demands high durability and high burst damage which is what warriors have exactly. It's not about warriors being op this is just what they are good at.
    If there was an event with continuous high hp bosses or mobs rogues would dominate (since anyone who played a warr knows cd of procs is very time consuming), same as mages dominate events that require crowd control.

When warriors rage ulti and 76 arc procs came out I didn't agree to them because I liked the original roles of classes more but the game didn't go that way and it would be very unfair to ask the warrior players to stick to tanking. I switched to warrior finally because it's an independent class finally after YEARS. Game today favours DPS more than anything else. So, why not let warriors get a piece of that cake and let it be a viable class on it's own for short bursts atleast.
    I am talking about the future, I don't care who's dominating the Dragkin Temple LB.
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

They matter. AL hasn't been like this for 10 years. We didn't have hotbars or OP procs which triple our damage. Cackling bonesaw had +35 STR buff and a little armor. Now a Warrior can easily have 100,000+ damage with only half of the available procs and zillions of Health, and aside from doing all that damage, you can reflect even more with Ebon Aegis. It's not a short burst if you can clean the whole map with it.

Maybe 81 or 86 Arcanes won't give us more damage or health, but they will still do something good, and whatever it is, it will contribute to make things easier, considering that no one will sell their older weapons now.

You replied to me, so it includes me. I wasn't crying. So yes, you just assumed or jUdGeD that I am crying too.

Name:  uhh.png
Views: 493
Size:  11.1 KB

Stop lying lol.

I am talking about the future, I don't care who's dominating the Dragkin Temple LB.
    As you can see in my post I said "I don't know why ANYONE"

The fact you think I would bother to lie to you is hilarious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

As you can see in my post I said "I don't know why ANYONE"

The fact you think I would bother to lie to you is hilarious.
    The fact that you read all my posts here and still think that I'm asking to "nerf warriors" is embarrassing.
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamegrog View Post
    Coz rogs and mages do way high base dmg than a warr.
    Rogs with a legend weapon can deal higher dmg than a warr with a legend weapon.
    So in conclusion rogs doesn't need an arcane weap to deal high dmg coz they don't need high proc to deal huge dmg but warrs do need proc stack to deal dmg.
    Plus rogs ulti is pretty op too.
    I'm a mage and a warr too

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

You sound like a typical narcissist, how about we change let rogues have 6times dex ult and war deal 273k dmg in one hit, or lets reduce wars hp and armor to mages lvl since war with legendry gear take less damage than rogue with legendry gear, cause they don't ned op gears to tank.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

The simple solution would be to make weapon procs unstakable. Only weapon and armor should stack

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

The fact that you read all my posts here and still think that I'm asking to "nerf warriors" is embarrassing.
    I didn't read all your posts. I replied to one post then you replied to mine and so on. I am not gonna waste my time reading dozens of meaningless posts, what are you saying lmao.

And yes you and others are asking to nerf warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I didn't read all your posts. I replied to one post then you replied to mine and so on. I am not gonna waste my time reading dozens of meaningless posts, what are you saying lmao.

And yes you and others are asking to nerf warriors.
    You're not going to 'waste' your time reading posts, but then you decide to look like a fool by talking rubbish... yep, as suspected, not bright at all.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

You're not going to 'waste' your time reading posts, but then you decide to look like a fool by talking rubbish... yep, as suspected, not bright at all.
    dw fid, "It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person"

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

What rubbish am I talking? Everything I said Is the truth. So talk like a little spoiled kid all you like boy. And of course I am not going to waste time reading you self contradicting posts, are you offended? That's why you jump to offending? Ah poor you, I feel sorry for your sorry self. Not really

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

why are arguing about each other opinions ?
    i say let tanks be and give mages a buff maybe a bigger fireball or clock XD, us mages just wanna feel like we are actual controlling the crowd

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    dw fid, "It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person"
    Aw looks like we got ourselves a philosopher in a pegi 12 game. Nobody tryna win an arguement here, I was just sharing my take on the subject (Why warriors aren't op or breaking the game also why 2 new arcanes won't break anything) since it's a simple easy fix.

You people need to start countering a statement with with facts and proof instead of the dictionary of a spoiled 12 year kid+ calling names which fits the age.

People here just being dramatic for no reason like always and talking about how players with quit game will END/BREAK!!!!. As if Devs would let the game break when they can fix something so simple so easily but of course we have such a smart foreseer already making prophecies about new arcanes ( a problem that doesn't exist atm and probably never will exist, but of course drama queens overreacting like always )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Instead of nerfing this or buffing that id rather see a balanced route.
    Why does there always have to be one overpowered class every season, make it balanced instead.
    Warriors are indeed way too OP, not much extra skill needed either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    You sound like a typical narcissist, how about we change let rogues have 6times dex ult and war deal 273k dmg in one hit, or lets reduce wars hp and armor to mages lvl since war with legendry gear take less damage than rogue with legendry gear, cause they don't ned op gears to tank.
    Not really skolking
    How is saying or stating the truth being a narc lol
    Know what u say dude.
    Ppl like ur the ones who are never happy
    Like the saying "when life gives u lemons cry and complain about the lemon you got with others instead of making lemonades"

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gamegrog; 09-15-2020 at 04:37 AM.