Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Open Letter to STS about Dark Legends

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Default Open Letter to STS about Dark Legends

Hello STS and those who are reading this! Long time no see!

So STS, truth is, you guys lost me! You guys completely turned me off as PL and SL became a "P2P dominated game". Now I know tons of your customers don't want this to happen in Dark Legends, your next title. Here are some of my reccomendations on how you guys can make Dark Legends a game that we all can enjoy but still roll in money for you guys.

• First things first, switch back to Pocket Legends gold system, the kill/credit ratio was a little absurd, Pay to play players dominated gear wise because of this. If you guys choose not to do this, please increase the amount of platinum to gold ratio, just make the game fair.

• Secondly, I'd prefer it if you guys let us have the pocket legends skill wheel back instead of Star Legends. It is much easier for casual players to play that way, I found that in SL many players would only use the four skills on their first page because they were too lazy, or didn't know how to flip the pages.

• Thirdly, don't make a high quality platinum set! That was a total turn off! I think the best Platinum set should be slightly worse than the best dropped purple set by at least 5%.

• Regarding luck enhancers... Get those out of the game, NOW! Total turn off, made me quit. I suggest you guys nerf that enhancer to the way it used to be,

• Don't allow set bonuses in PvP. A turn off for new players, new players have a huge disadvantage with that set bonus.

• Put skill trees into the game. Currently in Pocket Legends and Star Legends almost everyone has the same exact build... C'mon STS! I know you guys can do better! Add more skills! Add diversity!

Edit: Also on the topic of adding diversity, I suggest adding more sets like you guys had in AO3, it was good fun seeing all of the sets and farming for them.

• Regarding pay to play instances, I guess this could also be called the reason I quit!

Well! That's all I can say for now, Good Luck STS, hopefully you can gain a customer back with your new product .

For all other STS customers, feel free to make remarks on my suggestions and add your own suggestions.
    Last edited by Justg; 03-13-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Less drama.