Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf glint aegis?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Lol first you decide to pm me this, then make it public..Did i hurt your manipulative feelings?
    Again your appology is weak and selffish..You blame others who told you could make nice profit?
    You have no opinion for yourself? You thought all was okay to try scam and backstab community cause others told you could make profit?
    Again you always pretend to be the victim.. I feel sorry for you.
    You are such a hypocrite its not even funny.
    I apologize in 2018 you call me a stupid ***. Then its 2020 now and you want me to say sorry (again) but in 2018 when I did you tt me? Now I showed a screenshot which I have many more; a screenshot of you tting me for saying sorry in 2018 and now you say the apology is weak and selfish.
    You are a huge hypocrite.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    You are such a hypocrite its not even funny.
    I apologize in 2018 you call me a stupid ***. Then its 2020 now and you want me to say sorry (again) but in 2018 when I did you tt me? Now I showed a screenshot which I have many more; a screenshot of you tting me for saying sorry in 2018 and now you say the apology is weak and selfish.
    You are a huge hypocrite.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I think you are the biggest hypocrite here. You pretend you are innocent but honestly you cause a lot of drama, on forums, in line, everywhere. Most of the people dislike you, and you want to know why? Because you brag, flex, selfish and many more in that context related things. Once something is against you you start to cry to get in your rights, but your rights is the same as anyone else. Same with posting the “selling suken armor x20” there is nothing to be proud of there, what is it? 300m? LOL you tryna flex while other ppl’s lb vanities is worth more than your whole account. Furthermore, you sound like a guy approx 16-17y/o, friendless, and being bullied in the past and pretending like someone tough ingame. But you’re not.

Face feedback and learn to improve, so do we all. Stop with the things people hate the most, and yes, I got kicked multiple times for going into discussion with you in Line chat, but all the time I was 100% right. The only reason ur there is bcs of ur related friendships and maybe bcs u have some gold. But not because of ur personality, because that’s minus a thousand. I might not be perfect, no one is, but at least I reflect and try to improve.

In line you complain about that you keep getting called out for price manipulator, but you are causing it yourself, by somehow coming back to it every time. What is it? Some kind of attention? You need something betters to do in your life, because flexing and bragging won’t bring u anywhere, neither crying about the smallest amount of feedback. You know how we call this in management? Roughly said “a not potential employee”. You sound like someone spoiled that always like to be in the victim role, but this won’t bring u anywhere, people don’t like this kind of ppl irl, and ppl will never like this. Only the same kind of “victims” they collide together.

And regarding the price manipulation, this is your own fault, actions give reactions (and yes ik this comment can make me get banned, but sometimes someone has to open your eyes and face reality). If u never sent that message, it wouldn’t have happened, ur intentions were to manipulate the price, as literally stated in the message. Accept the effect of it and stop reminding society because you cause this yourself.

I think I spoke for not just me alone, but for a bunch of people in Arlor.

Thanks for your attention, I won’t reply to this thread anymore.
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.