Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf glint aegis?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    You finding every excuse to block out the fact in which you can not explain how 1 person caused every item to rise 2+ times in value over the span of 3 days. If you could read you would of known I didn't make the mail. Was copy and paste.
    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    See.. Do i care about items rising 2 times in the span of 3 days? No not at all.. All i point out is that you wanted to trick innocent people for gold.
    Thats 100% true i seen the proof.. I dont care about the random subjects you make up to justifie your actions. Or the sad im a victim stories..
    U could have said sorry to the community once you got exposed.. Is that to hard?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darrh View Post
    Nope lol u bring this first u make accusation about other people to try to fake/manipulation price meanwhile you too. Smd.

Sent from my SM-A207F using Tapatalk
    Well i cant wait to see the proof ^^! And no need to curse, or are you here for somethig different?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    See.. Do i care about items rising 2 times in the span of 3 days? No not at all.. All i point out is that you wanted to trick innocent people for gold.
    Thats 100% true i seen the proof.. I dont care about the random subjects you make up to justifie your actions. Or the sad im a victim stories..
    U could have said sorry to the community once you got exposed.. Is that to hard?
    Bahaha say sorry again? I did that in 2018 when the mail was first brought to forums. People made fun of me for saying sorry because I sent the mail not knowing that action was bad and called me names for it. Now people just bring it back every time items rise and use it as the excuse. People like you.
    But still no way you care about people. You are on this forum wanting to ruin the game play of others by trying to constantly get their class nerfed.

Last edited by Encryptions; 09-14-2020 at 05:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Bahaha say sorry again? I did that in 2018 when the mail was first brought to forums. People made fun of me for saying sorry because I sent the mail not knowing that action was bad and called me names for it. Now people just bring it back every time items rise and use it as the excuse. People like you.
    But still no way you care about people. You are on this forum wanting to ruin the game play of others by trying to constantly get their class nerfed.

Aah i get it now.. Nerfing Aegis would ruin your gameplay.. ? Dont pretend you care about others lol. You are here for selfish reasons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I don’t even care if glint aegis is nerfed. Makes life easier for warriors to not be able to go to high waves. However, people need to understand that there are metas in games. Seems like this and probably previous expansion are warrior metas. Just wait for your class’ meta.

And before asking to take away gear load out think about gold farm in evg. Without it warriors won’t survive high waves and you all can’t farm gold there efficiently anymore.
    If you’re lb hungry and aren’t op just wait for another event.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

You still haven't explained how 1 person and that 2018 mail made every item rise 2-5x in price over a span of 3 days. Yet you and many others want to trash talk me for it. Bahhaa you should see the death threats and insults I get in game I seen better insults on barby party online.
    Everytime items rise you guys use the same excuse. 2018 you guys used the ss 2019 you guys used the ss 2020 you guys used the ss. Every year.
    I don't think thats even possible for one person to manipulate price to that extent, the rise in price is just based on inflation.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Seriously its better warriors stayed this way, but sts should just reduce damage damage taken by rogues and mages in pve and am ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

The weapon is past it’s time, nerf. That’s the right thing to do. Same as Dragon weapon and Forged. Nerf time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not really sure what to say...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Honestly. Have u guys ever played a mmorpg? Rpg? Pvp rpg? 30 lvls under cap(soon more) and u expect to use a certain weapon cause it's "cool, fun". Lol. Listen closely, meta is real, and i as a critic, wonder. but broken to be broken.. Truly, from my heart, i ask the tank players who haven't turned sour, will getting rid of gilnt kill the class? Thats the talk that should be happening. @Fid. , i commend you, shouts man.Broken doesn't have to be 3 to 1. Its 3 to 1 now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

2020 R.i.p glint aegis.+1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Honestly. Have u guys ever played a mmorpg? Rpg? Pvp rpg? 30 lvls under cap(soon more) and u expect to use a certain weapon cause it's "cool, fun". Lol. Listen closely, meta is real, and i as a critic, wonder. but broken to be broken.. Truly, from my heart, i ask the tank players who haven't turned sour, will getting rid of gilnt kill the class? Thats the talk that should be happening. @Fid. , i commend you, shouts man.Broken doesn't have to be 3 to 1. Its 3 to 1 now.
    All I know I wanna be useful for the sake of protecting my team and not killing like sweeping dust. That's not needed nowdays since armor awake can make rogue and mage withstand hard maps.
    Best of all, armor have cap on each level.
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

K. This is 2018. Mr "I should say sorry." Oh please just stop with the bs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth_hurts View Post
    I feel sorry for your lack of comprehension skills. You need that luck more than I do =)
    Perhaps you can enlighten me with your so called idiocracy =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post
    Perhaps you can enlighten me with your so called idiocracy =)
    I mean dude...next time you try so hard to come up with a comeback.... take a few minutes to check out the meaning of the words you use. That said I would like you to Google what idiocracy means x'D
    And NTY, as they say silent treatment is the best response to ................(you can fill in the blank yourself)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I think it is a time for dev to close the thread. The discussion is out from the topic and lead to drama.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

K. This is 2018. Mr "I should say sorry." Oh please just stop with the bs.

Lol first you decide to pm me this, then make it public..Did i hurt your manipulative feelings?
    Again your appology is weak and selffish..You blame others who told you could make nice profit?
    You have no opinion for yourself? You thought all was okay to try scam and backstab community cause others told you could make profit?
    Again you always pretend to be the victim.. I feel sorry for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Lol first you decide to pm me this, then make it public..Did i hurt your manipulative feelings?
    Again your appology is weak and selffish..You blame others who told you could make nice profit?
    You have no opinion for yourself? You thought all was okay to try scam and backstab community cause others told you could make profit?
    Again you always pretend to be the victim.. I feel sorry for you.
    You are such a hypocrite its not even funny.
    I apologize in 2018 you call me a stupid ***. Then its 2020 now and you want me to say sorry (again) but in 2018 when I did you tt me? Now I showed a screenshot which I have many more; a screenshot of you tting me for saying sorry in 2018 and now you say the apology is weak and selfish.
    You are a huge hypocrite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

You are such a hypocrite its not even funny.
    I apologize in 2018 you call me a stupid ***. Then its 2020 now and you want me to say sorry (again) but in 2018 when I did you tt me? Now I showed a screenshot which I have many more; a screenshot of you tting me for saying sorry in 2018 and now you say the apology is weak and selfish.
    You are a huge hypocrite.

I think you are the biggest hypocrite here. You pretend you are innocent but honestly you cause a lot of drama, on forums, in line, everywhere. Most of the people dislike you, and you want to know why? Because you brag, flex, selfish and many more in that context related things. Once something is against you you start to cry to get in your rights, but your rights is the same as anyone else. Same with posting the “selling suken armor x20” there is nothing to be proud of there, what is it? 300m? LOL you tryna flex while other ppl’s lb vanities is worth more than your whole account. Furthermore, you sound like a guy approx 16-17y/o, friendless, and being bullied in the past and pretending like someone tough ingame. But you’re not.

Face feedback and learn to improve, so do we all. Stop with the things people hate the most, and yes, I got kicked multiple times for going into discussion with you in Line chat, but all the time I was 100% right. The only reason ur there is bcs of ur related friendships and maybe bcs u have some gold. But not because of ur personality, because that’s minus a thousand. I might not be perfect, no one is, but at least I reflect and try to improve.

In line you complain about that you keep getting called out for price manipulator, but you are causing it yourself, by somehow coming back to it every time. What is it? Some kind of attention? You need something betters to do in your life, because flexing and bragging won’t bring u anywhere, neither crying about the smallest amount of feedback. You know how we call this in management? Roughly said “a not potential employee”. You sound like someone spoiled that always like to be in the victim role, but this won’t bring u anywhere, people don’t like this kind of ppl irl, and ppl will never like this. Only the same kind of “victims” they collide together.

And regarding the price manipulation, this is your own fault, actions give reactions (and yes ik this comment can make me get banned, but sometimes someone has to open your eyes and face reality). If u never sent that message, it wouldn’t have happened, ur intentions were to manipulate the price, as literally stated in the message. Accept the effect of it and stop reminding society because you cause this yourself.

I think I spoke for not just me alone, but for a bunch of people in Arlor.

Thanks for your attention, I won’t reply to this thread anymore.
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #80
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Anybody here like facts? Here's a hilarious one: if you find yourself typing something like "yur ediot" or "fix ur brain lol" you can guarantee I'll make a note on your profile certifying that your feedback is useless.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: