Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf glint aegis?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Well, as expected from a guy who try to trade mephisto with guen. Why don't sts just nerf everything? Literally everything!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Well, as expected from a guy who try to trade mephisto with guen. Why don't sts just nerf everything? Literally everything!

What is your point? I did end up trading a Mephisto egg for Gueni egg . You stated that i was stupid, but in the end you was the one without any knowledge.. But hey no hard feelings. My topic is not to nerf all. It was just to send the glint aegis back to the bracket were he belongs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    What is your point? I did end up trading a Mephisto egg for Gueni egg . You stated that i was stupid, but in the end you was the one without any knowledge.. But hey no hard feelings. My topic is not to nerf all. It was just to send the glint aegis back to the bracket were he belongs.
    Yea, I traded my Guapo to Zhulong yesterday. I'm not saying u r stupid, actually u r the most intelligent human being here. I suggest u list down everything that not belong in the bracket as well since u hv so much time. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Yea, I traded my Guapo to Zhulong yesterday. I'm not saying u r stupid, actually u r the most intelligent human being here. I suggest u list down everything that not belong in the bracket as well since u hv so much time. Thanks in advance.

Hope he doesn't list my secret op dragon sword trick that does 5000 damage a tick per volcano to enemies on it. I better keep that a secret.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Hope he doesn't list my secret op dragon sword trick that does 5000 damage a tick per volcano to enemies on it. I better keep that a secret.

Count in my OP lvl71 taint set. Oppss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

You know you cant keep that secret... Its the same as your mail were u ask red balloon owners to lie and manipulate prices with you. That should have been a secret to. Sadly your the type that doesnt say sorry when get caught but always blames others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

why not just nerf all classes into the ground, making wave 5+ lb worthy? just a suggestion

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Why were video games created lol..
    Literally every warrior who has all gear and tries for lb are having FUN.. I thought mages/rogs were too but seems like not from the comments..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    Why were video games created lol..
    Literally every warrior who has all gear and tries for lb are having FUN.. I thought mages/rogs were too but seems like not from the comments..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    They get used to rogs and mages dominating lb. Imo what happening now is like culture shock, they can't accept the fact that war has been neglected for so long back then. I have a lot of good rogs and mages friends in game, we also know that we complete each other as a team.

This guy also forgot the gap of war vs rog vs mage points in lb few years back.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Crocodile For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

All people who wants to be ebons nerfed are noobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

People usually just pin point the weapons like it's some kind of kill switch... let's not neglect what is really going on here. If there is one thing that should be nerfed, it is the HOTBAR SLOTS. Everything was just fine before it was introduced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged View Post
    People usually just pin point the weapons like it's some kind of kill switch... let's not neglect what is really going on here. If there is one thing that should be nerfed, it is the HOTBAR SLOTS. Everything was just fine before it was introduced.
    Hotbars aren't supposed to be used for this very reason of stacking procs to be begin with, it is made for the sake of easy access to your items.

Basically, I'm suggesting to remove the gear loadouts in hotbar section instead, replace it with Build/Skill loadouts. Items accessible to hotbars should only be pets, vanity loadouts, build/skill loadouts, and the chest section of your inventory.

You can still access your gear loadouts however from your inventory (like how it used to be) but I highly doubt that anyone with enough game sense will take that risk of gear switching in front of the fight unless you have incredibly op ping.

This way everyone will stick to one gear loadout, no more superior and inferior classes, and gear progression continues.

Ps. I'm expecting a lot of hate especially from the warrior community for this suggestion, but I think this is the most viable solution for this whole fiasco instead of actually nerfing the weapon.
    Last edited by Enraged; 09-14-2020 at 03:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I don’t even care if glint aegis is nerfed. Makes life easier for warriors to not be able to go to high waves. However, people need to understand that there are metas in games. Seems like this and probably previous expansion are warrior metas. Just wait for your class’ meta.

And before asking to take away gear load out think about gold farm in evg. Without it warriors won’t survive high waves and you all can’t farm gold there efficiently anymore.
    If you’re lb hungry and aren’t op just wait for another event.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Seriously its better warriors stayed this way, but sts should just reduce damage damage taken by rogues and mages in pve and am ok

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

You still haven't explained how 1 person and that 2018 mail made every item rise 2-5x in price over a span of 3 days. Yet you and many others want to trash talk me for it. Bahhaa you should see the death threats and insults I get in game I seen better insults on barby party online.
    Everytime items rise you guys use the same excuse. 2018 you guys used the ss 2019 you guys used the ss 2020 you guys used the ss. Every year.
    I don't think thats even possible for one person to manipulate price to that extent, the rise in price is just based on inflation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    596 Posts

The weapon is past it’s time, nerf. That’s the right thing to do. Same as Dragon weapon and Forged. Nerf time.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not really sure what to say...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Honestly. Have u guys ever played a mmorpg? Rpg? Pvp rpg? 30 lvls under cap(soon more) and u expect to use a certain weapon cause it's "cool, fun". Lol. Listen closely, meta is real, and i as a critic, wonder. but broken to be broken.. Truly, from my heart, i ask the tank players who haven't turned sour, will getting rid of gilnt kill the class? Thats the talk that should be happening. @Fid. , i commend you, shouts man.Broken doesn't have to be 3 to 1. Its 3 to 1 now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Honestly. Have u guys ever played a mmorpg? Rpg? Pvp rpg? 30 lvls under cap(soon more) and u expect to use a certain weapon cause it's "cool, fun". Lol. Listen closely, meta is real, and i as a critic, wonder. but broken to be broken.. Truly, from my heart, i ask the tank players who haven't turned sour, will getting rid of gilnt kill the class? Thats the talk that should be happening. @Fid. , i commend you, shouts man.Broken doesn't have to be 3 to 1. Its 3 to 1 now.
    All I know I wanna be useful for the sake of protecting my team and not killing like sweeping dust. That's not needed nowdays since armor awake can make rogue and mage withstand hard maps.
    Best of all, armor have cap on each level.
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

2020 R.i.p glint aegis.+1