Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Return of PL pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Return of PL pvp

I understand that this topic has been talked about many times but I'm going to keep asking. Please take away enchantments In pvp and return PL to its former pvp glory. I personally know many players that have quit because 56-76 pvp is no longer a community due to enchantments. By taking these away I only see alot of players coming back to PL and they may even participate in these events and bring profit to sts. Please with all the updates you are doing include something pvp related especially in the lower levels. Maybe include a pvp mode with no enchantments? I really wanna come back to PL but I lost interest ever since my favorite pvp levels were destroyed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rushlikeagod For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

PL needs to be restarted.

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Agreed. StS truly doesn't understand what old twink, 19-35, did for this game. It takes nearly 13m gold if not more just to compete in the cheaper PvP zones like 40. Compare that to old 30 where at most the price was around 30-50k. PvP will never be as balanced as it was back then compared to now either. I stand with my belief that enchants should be locked at 105~next caps, and that elites should be nerfed greatly below 71. Have 25 elites be only usable in PvE.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 09-14-2020 at 06:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I was thinking of making a similar post but I guess you beat me to it rush. Everything you said was on point.

In fact I think cinco should experiment with it you know? Bring back the old pvp (let’s say maybe 2 months) and see if his revenue increases. I think he will surprise himself. I’m sure a lot of platinum will be bought to farm twink sets in premium dungeons as well as buying rings and completing dragon sets.

When I hop onto PL, I never join the 110 or 40 games. New gen pvp is quite frankly repetitive and gets old quick. Anyone who prefers this new gen trash is dumb.
    I only have fun when I play 56 and 66 pvp with friends. Indeed I played against mageffa a few days ago in a 66 lobby and I’ve never enjoyed the game more since 2016.

@Cinco With all these new events and changes, I’m sure that you must have made a lot of revenue. I think it would be less risky to reverse some of your controversial features. All I ask is to give old pvp another chance. Trial it for 3 months. If it doesn’t make money, you can remove it again and you wouldn’t have really lost anything. If it makes solid cash, it can be a permanent part of the game. I think our situation has changed. The game is in a much better position to take risks and grow. Feel free to discuss by all means.
    I bet you that the game will be in an even better shape. So why not see what happens?
    Last edited by Vapourised; 09-14-2020 at 06:33 PM. Reason: .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Hell even just one month if ur so worried about revenue.
    But know this: the player base will skyrocket.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    Hell even just one month if ur so worried about revenue.
    But know this: the player base will skyrocket.
    Imo. Amulets are the greatest thing to grace this game in years. Let's do a full 3 months trial of taking away all of the negatives, enchants and elites, while trying something new. We could buff up the plat sets while also decreasing the plat price for them. Drop the level of all plat named amulets to level 10. That's Jewel Thief, Snipers, Dreamers, and Conquers. Then create a map in forest haven that allows you to farm these for 3 plat on a 4 hour timer. Add possible plat gear to drop there but at a low drop rate.

As for the Swamp and Fang amulets, and possible rings, they should drop for free in their respective campaigns at the same level. When both the amulet and ring of the same name is equipped with each other it gives a set bonus that increases it's core attributes, Mamboza is known for it's M/s and Crit while Copperhead is for Hit%. Do this for each ring and amulet.

This is if the argument against the return of OG PvP is based on the issue of less revenue.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 09-14-2020 at 07:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

^ Sounds like a plan. Hopefully we get a response from cinco and more support to this thread from others. Interesting how they flock to threads about trivial issues like AO2 discs when this is a more pressing problem that needs to be addressed. I put it down to people(i.e new forumers that seem to be numerous) treating og pvp like a myth.

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

I am not going to entertain removing things for which your fellow players have paid.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com