Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Return of PL pvp

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I was thinking of making a similar post but I guess you beat me to it rush. Everything you said was on point.

In fact I think cinco should experiment with it you know? Bring back the old pvp (let’s say maybe 2 months) and see if his revenue increases. I think he will surprise himself. I’m sure a lot of platinum will be bought to farm twink sets in premium dungeons as well as buying rings and completing dragon sets.

When I hop onto PL, I never join the 110 or 40 games. New gen pvp is quite frankly repetitive and gets old quick. Anyone who prefers this new gen trash is dumb.
    I only have fun when I play 56 and 66 pvp with friends. Indeed I played against mageffa a few days ago in a 66 lobby and I’ve never enjoyed the game more since 2016.

@Cinco With all these new events and changes, I’m sure that you must have made a lot of revenue. I think it would be less risky to reverse some of your controversial features. All I ask is to give old pvp another chance. Trial it for 3 months. If it doesn’t make money, you can remove it again and you wouldn’t have really lost anything. If it makes solid cash, it can be a permanent part of the game. I think our situation has changed. The game is in a much better position to take risks and grow. Feel free to discuss by all means.
    I bet you that the game will be in an even better shape. So why not see what happens?
    Last edited by Vapourised; 09-14-2020 at 06:33 PM. Reason: .