Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Taking break from forum

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    144
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Thumbs down Taking break from forum

    I am reading forum since 2012 and never seen that much toxicity level before.
    Forums literally turned into the place of selfish persons and drama club.

    Most of the threads even don't care community, they just care themselves and trying to use forums as a tool to gain benefits by changing things to their good. Even look at dramas nobody wants to understand others just defense their idea. Some people also blindly supporting each other.

    I am really shocked that how AL community turned something like that.
    This is my last post on forums I am done.
    Last edited by xXxrriottxXX; 09-14-2020 at 07:04 AM.

  2. #2
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,503
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,009
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    608
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

    Default

    I dont want to start drama and I know this will turn into some but lmao I just cant resist:
    Some of your best recent thread captions:
    "HaHaHa cry time for collectors"
    "Please ban collectors"
    "Please stop making stupid threads"
    You dont need to wonder that this happens if you create such threads.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 09-14-2020 at 07:30 AM.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    144
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I dont want to start drama and I know this will turn into some but lmao I just cant resist:
    Some of your best recent thread captions:
    "HaHaHa cry time for collectors"
    "Please ban collectors"
    "Please stop making stupid threads"
    You dont need to wonder that this happens if you create such threads.
    Most of them were involving allusion, anyway me too donít want this get big. But most topics that I am talking about like: ohh please nerf this release this etc because people can not get one or just trying to get some benefit. You too you are like always: yeah I understand why people dont like this but yeah im rich im ok.

  5. #4
    Senior Member Oakmaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oakwood Forest
    Posts
    1,534
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,590
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    538
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

    Default

    Goodbye, see ya, don’t let the door hit ya on the way out!

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    144
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Goodbye, see ya, donít let the door hit ya on the way out!
    👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    125
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Stay safe

    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,591
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    Default

    Lol this guy randomly goes to other ppls post and says'' thread closed" lol..
    Bruh make changes urself 1st..anyways bye..

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    74
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xXxrriottxXX View Post
    I am reading forum since 2012 and never seen that much toxicity level before.
    Forums literally turned into the place of selfish persons and drama club.

    Most of the threads even don't care community, they just care themselves and trying to use forums as a tool to gain benefits by changing things to their good. Even look at dramas nobody wants to understand others just defense their idea. Some people also blindly supporting each other.

    I am really shocked that how AL community turned something like that.
    This is my last post on forums I am done.
    Ahh most of the people in forum here doesn't stand to overall AL community. And what you said is true, some of them really use the forum as their platform to gain benefits for themselves especially the hidden price or market manipulators. Even some players back up these type of players and help them to hide their agenda.

    But, there are still people in forum had tried their best to discuss what's wrong happen in the game, inform the devs the bugs that occurred that could bring problems to players, suggest many great ideas to implement or upgrade the game systems and give good tips to do PVE and PVP (except the hoax things). And these situations also lead some dramas. It happen anyways. Human mistake. That's all. And don't worry, if too serious, the threads will be closed.

    Maybe for future, you could come back here in forum and tried to improvise on how you gonna start some threads about what you not satisfied toward the game systems. And try to control your emotions and try to ignore those trolls sometimes (quote someone who really gave his/her arguments on ur topic). Some people here are really frustrating to discuss with, but tried to give very concrete reasons and right facts (since some people here always give false information) to stand your arguments (with pictures, videos or anything). Well, my advice is not just for you but for me and everybody (English is not my native language, so I hope you understand what I'm talking about haha).

    At the end, I wish you good luck 😉😉😉👍👍👍.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Soyeonara For This Useful Post:


  11. #9
    Senior Member Faotblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Z-city
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    227
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    118
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

    Default

    Finally something good in 2020.
    "Control is an illusion"

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Faotblack For This Useful Post:


  13. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    the troller is leaving ...i hope this happens tho
    aaaand once u leave atleast dont comeback for few months cuz most of the controversial useless toxicity creating posts and replies are yours..and u troll ppl's thread...
    u just made a thread where ppl can reveal u ... LMFAO..
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  269.5 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  239.7 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  250.6 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  288.8 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  354.0 KBName:  6.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  427.8 KBName:  7.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  274.8 KBName:  8.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  494.1 KBName:  Screenshot_20200914_180436_com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  512.9 KB

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to androxus For This Useful Post:


  15. #11
    Senior Member xsilentninjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Guildhall
    Posts
    778
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    74
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    Not even satan wants him in hell kek

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to xsilentninjax For This Useful Post:


  17. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,591
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    Default

    ...

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

  18. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    239
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Tc


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    144
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by androxus View Post
    the troller is leaving ...i hope this happens tho
    aaaand once u leave atleast dont comeback for few months cuz most of the controversial useless toxicity creating posts and replies are yours..and u troll ppl's thread...
    u just made a thread where ppl can reveal u ... LMFAO..
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  269.5 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  239.7 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  250.6 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  288.8 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  354.0 KBName:  6.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  427.8 KBName:  7.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  274.8 KBName:  8.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  494.1 KBName:  Screenshot_20200914_180436_com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  512.9 KB
    Please you have 2 forum post lol
    Probably alt of encryptio or fireblelto

  20. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,052
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Default

    Please don't comeback ty

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to emc_al For This Useful Post:


  22. #16
    Member GenGen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    This dude is crazy, BYE DONT EVERY COMEBACK

Similar Threads

  1. Taking a break until May
    By obee in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2015, 07:55 AM
  2. Taking a break
    By It's me in forum Sunsets and Happy Trails
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2014, 09:25 PM
  3. Taking a Break for a while....
    By Thatkidoverthere in forum Sunsets and Happy Trails
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 07:14 PM
  4. Taking a Break.
    By XghostzX in forum Sunsets and Happy Trails
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 09:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •