Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: My collection

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    195
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default My collection

    So, i managed to make a collection of 20+ sets. I really want to display them in my house but i know armor and helmet holders are expensive af. Is there anyone who can help me by donating 1 and only 1 armor holder to me? I'll make this collection so people can see it and I'll take a break from game.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Uhh I don't think asking for free items is allowed xd I could be wrong

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    489
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    119
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

    Default

    So you made a thread to basically try to get a free holder? and had to add your collection story to try convince people?

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,503
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,009
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    608
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

    Default

    Sell one of your sets, buy holders and display 19 sets? Sounds rude, sorry but thats how I would do it, if I had a collection.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    195
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    So you made a thread to basically try to get a free holder? and had to add your collection story to try convince people?

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    I don't need 1 holder, i need like 20 of em. That's why i asked about it.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    962
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    130
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

    Default

    This is the first thread I have seen from a rich person begging on forums. I know this might sound rude but there are many ways of begging in Arcane legends. And people who ask for "donations" (like this reason) is begging as well in many's opinions. I saw you using those old collectible / vanity btw e.e

    Sent from my Iron using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,016
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    58
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    114
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

    Default

    You can also purchase plat

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    109
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    66
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by almountajn View Post
    So, i managed to make a collection of 20+ sets. I really want to display them in my house but i know armor and helmet holders are expensive af. Is there anyone who can help me by donating 1 and only 1 armor holder to me? I'll make this collection so people can see it and I'll take a break from game.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
    Rich person asking for donations unexpected

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

  10. #9
    Senior Member arcanefid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    126
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    683
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

    Default

    Hey guys, I've bought 3 new Elite Skull Axes, one with 200% Gold Loot, one with 8% STR, one with 12% Armor, now all I need is some Precise Fury Jewels for them. If you want to see me ripping through maps, then please kindly donate me 9 Precise Fury Jewels.

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:


  12. #10
    Senior Member Oakmaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oakwood Forest
    Posts
    1,534
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,590
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    538
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

    Default

    Please help me hoard! Rofl....

  13. #11
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    489
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    119
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by almountajn View Post
    I don't need 1 holder, i need like 20 of em. That's why i asked about it.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
    Okay then go buy them holders like how you managed to buy your collection...

    Outright begging in forums, adding a story to try convince people isn't a good look..

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  14. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    195
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Okay then go buy them holders like how you managed to buy your collection...

    Outright begging in forums, adding a story to try convince people isn't a good look..

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    So much drama, if you are not willing to, stop replying to this post.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

  15. #13
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    489
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    119
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by almountajn View Post
    So much drama, if you are not willing to, stop replying to this post.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
    Public forum, expect these and probably you'll realize.. cheers!

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  16. #14
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,503
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,009
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    608
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Hey guys, I've bought 3 new Elite Skull Axes, one with 200% Gold Loot, one with 8% STR, one with 12% Armor, now all I need is some Precise Fury Jewels for them. If you want to see me ripping through maps, then please kindly donate me 9 Precise Fury Jewels.
    I dont wanna see you walking around with an 8% str axe Fid. What an embarrassment! Meet me ingame to grab your free 12% all weapon.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:


  18. #15
    Senior Member arcanefid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    126
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    683
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I dont wanna see you walking around with an 8% str axe Fid. What an embarrassment! Meet me ingame to grab your free 12% all weapon.
    Thanks bro, make sure it has them Precise Fury Jewels tho.

  19. #16
    Senior Member xsilentninjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Guildhall
    Posts
    778
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    74
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    I got 20 holder sets, just give those collectibles to me and I'll post it in my house on your stead!

  20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xsilentninjax For This Useful Post:


  21. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    207
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    You have 20+ sets. Sell one and buy holders. Still enough to display.

  22. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    166
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Oof. Funniest nd most weirdest post i ever saw on fourms lmao!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    540
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    Hahahah hahahaha funny, go to vip house!

    Don't understand why people act like they are rich displaying their vanities when they can't even afford to buy helmet, armor holders and housing slots. Lmao

  24. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    144
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Dude these people are selfish, pm me i will donate you 2 armor and helm holder.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. S) lvl 10-15 OG Collection
    By carepackage in forum PL Trader's Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2020, 04:01 PM
  2. A piece of the collection
    By Warriorknown in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-02-2020, 06:44 AM
  3. Warrior Collection
    By Intermi in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2019, 01:30 PM
  4. Ydra's Collection
    By Ydra in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-09-2017, 04:28 AM
  5. Finished my collection!
    By JTZ in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-09-2014, 01:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •