Thread: How to enter temple lb as a mage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default How to enter temple lb as a mage?

can someone please enlighten me on this event? I have 2 skratchs and 2 procing armors already, pls someone notice this tysm :>

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I recommend stacking on all elixirs known to mankind, and 6+ hotbars is a must. If you're a dark apostle, using dark bombs help I've heard. Also, try not to overlap the ebon armor and abysal procs. Use one hotbar for skratch staff+ ebon armor and another for skratch staff+abyssal armor. Switch between the two when one's proc duration has ended so you can have continious high damage output. And.... Pets! some pets have good passive like breeze (has a chance to freeze mobs; multi target) or nekro ( has 10% chance to stun).

Hope this helps give you a general idea, others is all about experimenting with different weapons/elixir timing/charged skill timing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EpicX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EpicX View Post
    I recommend stacking on all elixirs known to mankind, and 6+ hotbars is a must. If you're a dark apostle, using dark bombs help I've heard. Also, try not to overlap the ebon armor and abysal procs. Use one hotbar for skratch staff+ ebon armor and another for skratch staff+abyssal armor. Switch between the two when one's proc duration has ended so you can have continious high damage output. And.... Pets! some pets have good passive like breeze (has a chance to freeze mobs; multi target) or nekro ( has 10% chance to stun).

Hope this helps give you a general idea, others is all about experimenting with different weapons/elixir timing/charged skill timing.
    you forgot ebon staff which reflects damage taken

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

tyvm for noticing this thread :3

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

hmmm so when lets say ebon armor procs switch to abyssal rightaway?

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post
    you forgot ebon staff which reflects damage taken
    yes sorry, I haven't got my hands on ebon staff yet so I don't know how it procs. If anyone here has an ebon staff that used it for event, an insight would be helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    hmmm so when lets say ebon armor procs switch to abyssal rightaway?
    I suggest waiting at least 2 seconds after ebon armor procs, cause when the stack happens between those two armors only hp regen and haste are stacked, meaning the damage/armor boost is of only one armor at one time.
    Last edited by EpicX; 09-15-2020 at 01:15 AM.