Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default AL Items Prices; Guide. New Proyect

Good morning, afternoon or evening.

It has been a while since we have suffered a price inflation in the vast majority of Arcane Legends objects, so a time later a new project has crossed my mind to help the community, and that all those new players have an updated guide to the prices of objects so that they cannot be easily scammed.

This project is about making a .txt with most of the items in the game and their usual purchase prices (not inflated or lowered prices, only fair prices for everyone). Obviously, this guide will be updated according to the variation of prices in the objects.

Okay. As you all know, there are many, many objects in Arcane Legends, and for one person it would be an extra brutal job, and that is why I come to ask for help from the community.
    So that together we can make a perfect guide with the price of each object in the game.

How will it work?

Well. It is not difficult to explain. We will work through a shared drive; To access it, I would need the emails with which you will enter the archive and start placing objects and their respective price.

How to order the objects?

Here I am somewhat doubtful, although I think the best option would be to sort them by class (mage, rogue and warrior), type of object and rarity, such that: Mage, Armor, Vanity.

As I have already mentioned, it is a project to help the community, and everyone is free to participate in this project.
    You just have to send me a private message with your e-mail and I will add them to the shared file.

Nothing in the file has been started yet, so before I add the participants, I'll start with sorting and sorting on the objects and then I'll start adding people.

I do not intend to devalue prices or raise the price of items, just make a guide like many MMORPGs have and help the community in the world of trading.

So guys, im waiting for your helps.

NOTICE: THOSE PERSONS WHO ENTER WITH THE INTENTION TO DISTURB, RAISE PRICES, LOWER PRICES OR DELETE THE FILE WILL BE TOTALLY VETTED FROM THE DOCUMENT.

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aosur For This Useful Post: