Thread: AL Items Prices; Guide. New Proyect

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default AL Items Prices; Guide. New Proyect

Good morning, afternoon or evening.

It has been a while since we have suffered a price inflation in the vast majority of Arcane Legends objects, so a time later a new project has crossed my mind to help the community, and that all those new players have an updated guide to the prices of objects so that they cannot be easily scammed.

This project is about making a .txt with most of the items in the game and their usual purchase prices (not inflated or lowered prices, only fair prices for everyone). Obviously, this guide will be updated according to the variation of prices in the objects.

Okay. As you all know, there are many, many objects in Arcane Legends, and for one person it would be an extra brutal job, and that is why I come to ask for help from the community.
    So that together we can make a perfect guide with the price of each object in the game.

How will it work?

Well. It is not difficult to explain. We will work through a shared drive; To access it, I would need the emails with which you will enter the archive and start placing objects and their respective price.

How to order the objects?

Here I am somewhat doubtful, although I think the best option would be to sort them by class (mage, rogue and warrior), type of object and rarity, such that: Mage, Armor, Vanity.

As I have already mentioned, it is a project to help the community, and everyone is free to participate in this project.
    You just have to send me a private message with your e-mail and I will add them to the shared file.

Nothing in the file has been started yet, so before I add the participants, I'll start with sorting and sorting on the objects and then I'll start adding people.

I do not intend to devalue prices or raise the price of items, just make a guide like many MMORPGs have and help the community in the world of trading.

So guys, im waiting for your helps.

NOTICE: THOSE PERSONS WHO ENTER WITH THE INTENTION TO DISTURB, RAISE PRICES, LOWER PRICES OR DELETE THE FILE WILL BE TOTALLY VETTED FROM THE DOCUMENT.

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aosur For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I am here as a warning for all the drama that will be coming. Brave yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

Pops the corn, brews the tea. Dons 3-D glasses.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Prices and what people sell for/buy for change with each person. It also changes through time. If you want to waste your time, and make something that will be outdated every week/day... Have fun.

You may think this will help people, but it will only mislead others. Consider a different way to help others, as this is flawed from the concept.

Also, dont give out your email addresses...thats the first mistake.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

There are a few games I play that has this. Dungeon Defenders 2 is one of those games but the issue with this is that arcane legends has way too many items to keep track of. Those items jump prices constantly, in dungeon defenders 2 there aren't many items and their prices stay the same constantly depending on nerfs and buffs. Very bad idea to share emails too.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 09-14-2020 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

really nice idea

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    There are a few games I play that has this. Dungeon Defenders 2 is one of those games but the issue with this is that arcane legends has way too many items to keep track of. Those items jump prices constantly, in dungeon defenders 2 there aren't many items and their prices stay the same constantly depending on nerfs and buffs. Very bad idea to share emails too.
    Why is it a bad idea to give the email? You just have to create a new one to do this. An email that is not associated with any account or phone number.

It is the only way to work with certainty that no one sneaks in without permission, and thus be able to control the changes.

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Prices and what people sell for/buy for change with each person. It also changes through time. If you want to waste your time, and make something that will be outdated every week/day... Have fun.

You may think this will help people, but it will only mislead others. Consider a different way to help others, as this is flawed from the concept.

Also, dont give out your email addresses...thats the first mistake.
    Don’t have much to add. Agree with these statements 100%.
    Personally, I could care less for the price at which I buy my items for. Maybe this isn’t the case for others, but the prices truly are up to buyers/sellers. Petition to inflate the prices of deary eggs to 1Bil!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Archugejackmen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I would rather make a guide on how to value/know if an item is actually worth that much. Its much better if you got the tools to value an item by yourself than relying on someones list.
    I mean even if you put all that effort into such a list. I would not recommend anyone using it because you can easily write down any price you want in that list. It is even less relyable than the auction prices.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

The concept is very nice, I thought about this too a couple of years ago. It is just a bit difficult to determine the price of each single item. In the past this wouldn’t be too hard, because there were no awakenings yet. But now a days, this could be difficult. Furthermore, I’d love to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

An item's price will always change based upon the supply and the demand of an item. As with actual economics. If someone has a 30ms vest but no one is looking for ms atm then he's probably not gonna find any prices he's seeking, but if there's an energy event going on the demand will be higher, and more people will bid for it. There's no set price, it comes down to what the buyer is willing to pay at that time, what the seller is willing to sell it for and the worth to each person. If the seller spent 1000 gems and only got that it may be worth more to them and they'll try for higher to try for profit. You'd have to run the list like a stock market, update daily with everything, as any item you buy in this game is just an investment.
    Good luck