Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: What is budget pvp zone for now?

  1. #1
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    264
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default What is budget pvp zone for now?

    Anyone knows?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    2,695
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    934
    Thanked in
    503 Posts

    Default

    76, costs few hundred million.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Senior Member Rikochhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    anyone's tavern where i can chill
    Posts
    505
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    76, costs few hundred million.
    Learn how to read, he says "budget".

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    IGN: Umbra (formerly Rikochhan) /g: <Kapatiran> Guild Officer
    You're not you when you're hungry, grab an elixir.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rikochhan For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    2,695
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    934
    Thanked in
    503 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikochhan View Post
    Learn how to read, he says "budget".

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    Learn what the term budget means.
    He didnt say any value.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Senior Member Rikochhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    anyone's tavern where i can chill
    Posts
    505
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Learn what the term budget means.
    He didnt say any value.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    If you learn how to use your brain, you will know that budget means is affordable.

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    IGN: Umbra (formerly Rikochhan) /g: <Kapatiran> Guild Officer
    You're not you when you're hungry, grab an elixir.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rikochhan For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    2,695
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    934
    Thanked in
    503 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikochhan View Post
    If you learn how to use your brain, you will know that budget means is affordable.

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    Few hundred mil is affordable.. Anything is affordable..
    And a budget works like this.
    Houses cars what ever is for sale. You have 100thousand dollars not much but you want to buy a car. You tell the dealer what your budget is say 25000$ and he will list the cars along that price line of 25000$ and below. When you want to buy something with a budget you must give a budget value for you to get results.
    Not go up and say "I want to buy a car budget." Dealer isn't going to know your budget by looking at you I mean he isn't a mind reader, he is a car dealer.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

  11. #7
    Senior Member Rikochhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    anyone's tavern where i can chill
    Posts
    505
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Few hundred mil is affordable.. Anything is affordable..
    And a budget works like this.
    Houses cars what ever is for sale. You have 100thousand dollars not much but you want to buy a car. You tell the dealer what your budget is say 25000$ and he will list the cars along that price line of 25000$ and below. When you want to buy something with a budget you must give a budget value for you to get results.
    Not go up and say "I want to buy a car budget." Dealer isn't going to know your budget by looking at you I mean he isn't a mind reader, he is a car dealer.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Dont get me wrong because you talk too much, everybody can analyze the title by just looking at it. Btw hundred mil not is affordable as you think it is. Do you think a newbie player can afford the "hundred mil gears" ur talking abt? Just use ur brain sometimes and dont start barking if u dont know what budget means.

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    IGN: Umbra (formerly Rikochhan) /g: <Kapatiran> Guild Officer
    You're not you when you're hungry, grab an elixir.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rikochhan For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Senior Member Lawpvp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,282
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

    Default

    I think most people would infer that "budget" translates to "cheap/more affordable" based on the context. At least I did.

  14. #9
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    2,695
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    934
    Thanked in
    503 Posts

    Default

    The word cheap is different for everyone. Some its 100mil some its 1bil some 10m some 1m some 100k. I gave him an answer for what would be cheap imo. 76 pvp is best. You can use those gears for pvp and pve only few hundred mil and you can pvp and farm at the same time. Other levels you can't farm as you are restricted to pvp only since most main farm levels are 71+.
    Quit expecting me to read minds, time travel and know everything.
    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

  15. #10
    Senior Member Rikochhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    anyone's tavern where i can chill
    Posts
    505
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    The word cheap is different for everyone. Some its 100mil some its 1bil some 10m some 1m some 100k. I gave him an answer for what would be cheap imo. 76 pvp is best. You can use those gears for pvp and pve only few hundred mil and you can pvp and farm at the same time. Other levels you can't farm as you are restricted to pvp only since most main farm levels are 71+.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    He didnt include pve either, ur trying to include things that are not in the picture. If 1b is cheap to you then make ur own thread and stop barking here.

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    IGN: Umbra (formerly Rikochhan) /g: <Kapatiran> Guild Officer
    You're not you when you're hungry, grab an elixir.

  16. #11
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    866
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    459
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

    Default

    Budget - If used as a noun or verb it can pretty much mean any sum of money that is defied which the original poster didnt...

    If used a adjective then budget also means inexpensive...

    No one is actually wrong as OP wasnt more specific... but you all so cute getting hyped over sillyness :3

    1 <3

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:


  18. #12
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    2,695
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    934
    Thanked in
    503 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikochhan View Post
    He didnt include pve either, ur trying to include things that are not in the picture. If 1b is cheap to you then make ur own thread and stop barking here.

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    Make my own thread for what? Barking? You are the one who quoted me and posted so I quoted back.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

  19. #13
    Senior Member Rikochhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    anyone's tavern where i can chill
    Posts
    505
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Make my own thread for what? Barking? You are the one who quoted me and posted so I quoted back.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Because you cant understand what "budget" means imo

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    IGN: Umbra (formerly Rikochhan) /g: <Kapatiran> Guild Officer
    You're not you when you're hungry, grab an elixir.

  20. #14
    Senior Member xsilentninjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Guildhall
    Posts
    783
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikochhan View Post
    He didnt include pve either, ur trying to include things that are not in the picture. If 1b is cheap to you then make ur own thread and stop barking here.

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    woof woof calm your tits dog :3

  21. #15
    Senior Member Rikochhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    anyone's tavern where i can chill
    Posts
    505
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post
    woof woof calm your tits dog :3
    Im calm asf im just clarrifying somethin that some people cant understand

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    IGN: Umbra (formerly Rikochhan) /g: <Kapatiran> Guild Officer
    You're not you when you're hungry, grab an elixir.

  22. #16
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    2,695
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    934
    Thanked in
    503 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikochhan View Post
    Because you cant understand what "budget" means imo

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    A set price you are willing to pay for something.
    I gave him my answer which would be cheap in my opinion. I don't know what will be cheap for him considering idk how much gold he has so I gave him an answer that relates to my opinion.
    I am done chatting. I can't win an arguement with an incomprehensible individual.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 09-14-2020 at 11:04 PM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:


  24. #17
    Senior Member Rikochhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    anyone's tavern where i can chill
    Posts
    505
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    A price you are willing to pay for something. Cheap or inexpensive.
    I gave him my answer which would be cheap in my opinion. I don't know what will be cheap for him considering idk how much gold he has so I gave him an answer that relates to my opinion.
    I am done chatting. I can't win a arguement with an incompressible individual.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Just a tip: Learn how to use ur little brain sometimes

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    IGN: Umbra (formerly Rikochhan) /g: <Kapatiran> Guild Officer
    You're not you when you're hungry, grab an elixir.

  25. #18
    Senior Member xsilentninjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Guildhall
    Posts
    783
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikochhan View Post
    Im calm asf im just clarrifying somethin that some people cant understand

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    Budget is relative, OP hasn't clarify a value range on his budget which makes the thread itself vague. Nothing wrong with a 100m endgame pvp set which also can be used in pve in terms of efficiency. How can you not understand such a simple thing

  26. #19
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    866
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    459
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikochhan View Post
    Just a tip: Learn how to use ur little brain sometimes

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    Be worth following your own advise... espically when I even posted the close enough the dictionary definition of the word budget and it proves no one was wrong...

    As the saying goes tho, it seems ignorance is bliss

  27. #20
    Senior Member Rikochhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    anyone's tavern where i can chill
    Posts
    505
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post
    Budget is relative, OP hasn't clarify a value range on his budget which makes the thread itself vague. Nothing wrong with a 100m endgame pvp set which also can be used in pve in terms of efficiency. How can you not understand such a simple thing
    Oh you seems cant understand the thread either. Read what im tryin to say back in the thread & you will understand what the thread means imo.

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    IGN: Umbra (formerly Rikochhan) /g: <Kapatiran> Guild Officer
    You're not you when you're hungry, grab an elixir.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2020, 04:00 AM
  2. About pvp lvl zone
    By Badsha Khan in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-11-2016, 10:27 AM
  3. Map Zone bug
    By Amythys in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-26-2014, 05:55 AM
  4. In the red zone??
    By Bootydots in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 12:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •