Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding pet aa description

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Regarding pet aa description

This matter have been going around suggestions and feedback before but i have never seen it been discussed here in forums general discussion. I literally have no idea why STS developers are always going for unnecessary description which does not gives us the right information we players needed of how many in terms of percentage. Instead, they'd always go for terms like "which significally improves boss damage, elite damage etc." As a player, we really dont need these kinds of lousy description instead gives us a straightforward percentage just like any other pet available on the stable. Also, for us not to get confused and ask the same question over and over again via tapatalk or in game which could be prevented if you could just consider changing those pets Arcane Ability description. Please, let me know what you think about this one guys. Thanks for your time.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Yureadingthis; 09-15-2020 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yureadingthis View Post
    This matter have been going around suggestions and feedback before but i have never seen it been discussed here in forums general discussion. I literally have no idea why STS developers are always going for unnecessary description which does not gives us the right information we players needed of how many in terms of percentage. Instead, they'd always go for terms like "which significally improves boss damage, elite damage etc." As a player, we really dont need these kinds of lousy description instead gives us a straightforward percentage just like any other pet available on the stable. Also, for us not to get confused and ask the same question over and over again via tapatalk or in game which could be prevented if you could just consider changing those pets Arcane Ability description. Please, let me know what you think about this one guys. Thanks for your time.

It certainly would help if they included the percentages % in its original description.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,904 Posts

Thanks for the feedback, guys! Those pet descriptions have pretty short character limits to keep everything on screen, so sometimes it can be difficult to get all of the details in there, but I totally get that these things are important when choosing a pet. We'll take this into consideration and, if we can't fit it all in, I'll make sure it at least gets into the forums.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

+1 we actually do need detailed desription on every AA but also on many passive ability of many pets.

Maybe simce there would be not enough space you could add a new window on AA/Passive called "show details".

Actually there is plenty of enigmatic description on pets, hope a solution is coming soon

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

If you patch, the new pets should have the aura stats in the stable descriptions.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, guys! Those pet descriptions have pretty short character limits to keep everything on screen, so sometimes it can be difficult to get all of the details in there, but I totally get that these things are important when choosing a pet. We'll take this into consideration and, if we can't fit it all in, I'll make sure it at least gets into the forums.
    I know this may be too much to ask for still but i was really hoping that some day you'd also put to consideration changing some old pets description too. not to mention some really have a lot of space (characters) which could be of a good use giving us the information we players really needed. Thank you devs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    while we're at it

Would it be possible to know the difference between the 3 shoggoth(legendary, heroic and arcanite) AA?
    They all have exactly same description but the title, Thank you very much in advance

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 8.32.58 AM.png
Views: 105
Size:  61.0 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 8.32.40 AM.png
Views: 103
Size:  60.0 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 8.32.13 AM.png
Views: 136
Size:  59.9 KB