Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Armani Boi View Post
    Hi Royce,

I'm not ashamed thats why I'm replying you. Im not the one who should be ashamed but instsead this BIIOGRAPHY /BRINGURPANTS ign's because he was kicked out and banned in our Guild he resort to this kind action. He is ungrateful considering that our Guild/Myself help him when is has nothing until he able to stand to his own feet.

Dont just any how butt-in for the sake of just commenting if you dont know me at all.

Cheers,
    Altarboivi
    Hot news everyone I've asked Biiography's side and he told me why he became an outcast on the guild because he face their guild master on pvp so the story goes like this they played pvp rank and Bio was against it's Guild Master and of course his master beg on him to lose the battle so he could win and climb more points at the board he would pay him if he throw the game but Biiography refused no amount of gold can buy his pride and honor. So this salted Master of him outcasted him of the guild and said some hateful stuffs at him poor Biio I'm sure he worked hard for it to climb on Pvp Rank he can't just throw the game in exchange for gold Lmao. ahhahaa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zappy View Post
    Hot news everyone I've asked Biiography's side and he told me why he became an outcast on the guild because he face their guild master on pvp so the story goes like this they played pvp rank and Bio was against it's Guild Master and of course his master beg on him to lose the battle so he could win and climb more points at the board he would pay him if he throw the game but Biiography refused no amount of gold can buy his pride and honor. So this salted Master of him outcasted him of the guild and said some hateful stuffs at him poor Biio I'm sure he worked hard for it to climb on Pvp Rank he can't just throw the game in exchange for gold Lmao. ahhahaa
    FAKE NEWS FAKES NEWS FAKE STORY he gave to you!

Why he is outcast and no one is bothering him already....i will tell you why! Because have attitude problem, boastful and he think of himself as HIGH and PRO player thats why nobody is bothering him. Another thing, my guild team went on PVP [not pvp ranked] against another player who is a Ganger which we giving the dose of his own medicine.....called help and the player who came is Biiography. Knowing that he is from Solid Pinoy Reborn, how dare to have a guts to go against your own Guildmates? What a very shameful act coming from him, he never think twice. I already broadcast and make a Rule in Solid Pinoy Reborn that in PVP always check who is the enemies and if you see that its your Guildmate, better leave the PVP map or dont go against it for respect. This is the REAL STORY. With that, we make distance to him already coz we already knew what kind of player he is.

Don't just believe on his story okay!
    Last edited by Armani Boi; 09-17-2020 at 11:43 AM.
    Solid Pinoy Reborn